Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Shauna's chuckle was low and even as she palmed her head into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Eyebrows lifted.

"What makes you laugh, Shauna?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 pm

"Something I learned the hard way about Nossies. They work both sides to the middle and info across the board. You can align with one but his or her brother or sister may hurt you on the back end." She looked to Johnathan. "Sorry man they burned out the sewers in Philly to stop the Sabbat from coming in but it was one of their own that gave away the keys. I found that out from a very very very pissed off Nossie who was more than happy to tell me what I was covering up topside with mass transport in 30th Street station."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"Well let us look at the current crop here. Captain McCrabby the senaschal likely won't be in league with sabbat. Razor hates them, and I suspect so does porter. The rest I do not know, but I'm not sure any would sacrifice a domain to sabbat. Already they are working to control Miami, where I have opened a club with one. "

"Regardless, we need to address how Florida will wind up crumbling. A dozen princes and barons and independent holders couldn't begin to control this state and keep it safe. For myself, I take no sides, and will deal with all claiments for passage and toleration. But I firmly believe we must take up the mantle of leadership and steer this process before it tears apart what precious little stability there is around here. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm

"The Low Clans have always been unpredictable. The Nosferatu always more so than others. But I may have to agree with Shauna. Just because the ones you know do not like the rest of the Sabbat, does not mean they hate their family among them."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:39 pm

"Fair enough. Disregarding the notion of working with the Nos as a whole, we still have the problem of not only Camarilla internal strife, but possibly outside forces pouncing on this area as that strife occurs, undoing all the good work the Fiends have done for all. Speaking of which, has anyone spoken to the Fiends to gauge how they will react to all this, to solicit their support and further cooperation?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

She smiled.

"I was actually hoping that Anton would show so that I might question him. If he is one, I have no reason to out him to the rest of the city, not if he's willing to work with us."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:53 pm

"Tried for the two Elders just outside of domain at the tower but nada." (OOC:The Thread was held and never released)
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:56 pm

"Interesting. Well I'll put some feelers out as well. Well then, what of the proposal to build a network of safe houses and transportation from Jacksonville to Miami and several key points between?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 pm

She gestured to the two of them.

"This is our clan. How will we hold them?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm

"Carefully. I think. One thing that might be of help is the protection given to Anarch property. Although like most compacts it is as only as good as the persons willing to uphold them. Still, unless you have another thought in mind, I think it would be remiss to at least not lay the foundation. Better to have it now than try later. Perhaps we can find another clan to help us hold them? One more... less inclined to accept their Sabbat bretheren than the Nos. The Tremere have been friendly, but their own internal structures are unusual."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Shauna shrugged. "The thing with the Tremere is really simple. They like we have a hierarchy. They don't allow Sabbat or Anarch really and they covet their magic. Personally I hate that shit and its well known. Jim and I have saved each others lives multiple times. That counts for something. You want safe houses buy a la normal and don't tell anyone about them. Really simple follow the first so well no one goes looking."

Yep she'd done this before. "That means nothing fancy nothing outstanding and nothing but nothing horribly secured. All those are red flags. Go normal or go home."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:18 pm

"Makes sense. So the point being a clan controlled network throughout the state. Is this something we want to look further into?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Shauna shrugged. "I've already begun it through the department. That one property that was under sheriffs sale not withstanding. It became a bit too high profile."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 pm

"I've property in LaBelle, but that too is high profile. Still buildings are cheap. What of transportation? I am working on setting up a intra state shipping concern, it seems though that too is of some high profile."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 pm

"Both good ideas. And I can fund the housing. Easily. And put some of my people in place so that the places are lived in. They've done that before."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

He nodded. "Well if I may be so bold, you take care of the houses, I can do something with transport, and Shauna perhaps can do something about keeping the State from looking too close."

"And..." he said taking a deep breath "Speaking of The State, and after very careful consultation of the expanded map's of your Prince's domain, I am taking Tallahassee for myself. I have some people working with me to secure it. I have not announced things yet until it is secure. I am mounting an expedition up there soon, and so long as my claims are not questioned or interfered with will not object to family working their own influences there. Somebody should hold the capitol, it should be a ventrue and it is me."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:04 am

Shauna rolled her eyes. "Loving the high profile aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 am

"I am" he said "About one hundred years behind my schedule by my last reckoning. Time to make up for lost time."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 am

Shauna shook her head. "You lay a claim in a city you better be able to hold it. Any city any place."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 am

He got up and paced, something akin to cold determination and raw passion shining feverishly in his eyes. "I can. And I will. Already it begins. My agents are securing the digital frontier. Soon I will begin on the political level. And I am gearing up for my own unique brand of defense. When I finish, the city itself shall fight for me. "

He slammed his fist on the table suddenly and looked around lost in his passion and the smoldering rage the moon caused to burn within his breast.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 am

Shauna stood up then and left the room. "He's nutzo. Case closed." She said as she left.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 am

"Ms. McCade, you will return this instant."

Her voice carried out of the room, and it was pure steel. Meanwhile, in the room, John found himself pulled back to his chair and held there by several shadowy tentacles.

"John, you will control yourself."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 pm

He stared hard for a moment before calming down. "I really need to learn that trick " he muttered
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Shauna was in the next room ans sat down. "When he's sane again let me know. This is pointless when he's in this state."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next