Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

She had the calls made.  Now, she waited.  In her office, ready to talk actual business.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Shauna arrived for the meeting dressed in slacks and blouse. The shores were nice but there was nothing flashy about the Ventrue.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Johnathon came in wearing his usual archaic attire. "Good evening miss Lowrey, Shauna. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am

She smiled to both of them, standing from her desk. She was dressed in slick, black skirt suit, and a red blouse.

"Welcome. Thank you both for coming."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:58 am

Shauna gave a closed mouthed smile and waited.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:25 am

"Is this all of us then?" Because for some damn reason Ventrue seemed awfully thin on the ground around here.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm

She nodded.

"I think it is. I do not know if Anton will come. Shall we get down to business?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Johnathon nodded "If you two wish so then"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Shauna nodded. "Considering whats going on about him... I doubt he'd show."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:22 pm

"Eh? Do tell? Or is it just Cam nonsense?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Shauna turned at the question. "With an attitude like that I think you can wait and see what the Elder says."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:39 pm

He glanced back at Shauna. "You of all people should know how little the internal maneuvering of Cam means at times to those outside it. Either the gentleman is away on other business, or it is politics. I could have phrased it better, but did not. My apologies."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 pm

She frowned.

"Shauna, try to be understanding. The moon rides him tonight. John, do not make me gag you. I will. And you know it."

She looked from one to the other for a moment, then nodded.

"Now, to answer your question, John, Anton is accused by the Council of the Tremere of being a Fiend."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Shauna blinked and nodded. "Moon. Shit. What cycle part is it in?" She asked him even as the 'Fiend on Display' was brought up.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 pm

"It was completely full last night. Do not worry, I have everything in place to contain him should he lose it."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 pm

He smiled almost apologetically. "I'm still in Brujah ish mode. I do apologize. "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 pm

"OK good." Shauna said sounding relieved. "I'm going to have to get a moon calendar and keep track."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 pm

She nods.

"That is a good idea. Now, moving on from Anton. He's a problem for later in the evening. John, you had some things you wished to bring up to the Clan."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:02 pm

He nodded. "Several things, all intertwined and sadly with a hint of politics. First off, like many of yourselves I do not think your Prince's unprecedented land grab will last. I predict within a year that Florida will break down into a squabbling collection of want to be Princes all fighting for different turf. Turf I might add was cleared out for them by the Fiends. If Mr. DeSforza is in fact a Fiend, it might be wise to court his favor, as they certainly have more claim to this expanded territory than anyone else."

"Now, while there is still this illusion of unity, I propose the Clan consider taking a strictly neutral stance if and when this whole thing starts to go to hell. Rather than have our influence and power courted, we should hold it to ourselves, being much like a Switzerland. Treating all equally so long as we are respected and offering our assistance in mediating any disputes. I further propose that we seek out the Nosferatu and propose a working relationship along similar lines. So long as those two clans are kept out of internal squabbles, the future security of Florida should be largely assured."

"The next step, is while we can, I propose obtaining a number of warehouses or other large structures in all the major cities of Florida and a truck, rail and air network connecting them all. Should we take a neutral stance, and should I be able to negoiate with any future princes toleration, by virtue of the rights of Anarchs retaining their property, we will maintain strong presence in each city as well as the ability to quickly move people and goods around in times of need."

"Ladies, we are bankers and leaders since time immemorial. We stand on the cusp of something momentous and dangerous about to happen in this state. We must prepare for it, and make sure that not only we as a clan can weather the storm unharmed, but also our friends as well. If we act carefully and with forethought we can protect both Camarilla and Anarch interests in this state, and strengthen our lines against incursions from unfriendly forces."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am

She turned to Shauna. Obviously wanting her opinion before she made one of her own.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 am

Shauna summed it up in very few words. "Princes are Princes and Barons are nothing even among the Anarchs Johnathan. Its a position that is point of contact so stop thinking you're more than you are. Land isn't owned, its claimed, until it can't be claimed anymore. This Prince has more trouble on his grill than just land grabbing people. We have demons, the carnival, people going MIA and coming back. We have the so called Camarilla acting like something they are not and no sense of unity anywhere I have seen. The ruling coterie is split and prestation isn't worth shit by position or by tradition. They are almost Anarch on their own. I say business as usual too but as to Switzerland that's just silly. We are not a country a government or an organization, we are a clan. We either support status quo or we make a new status quo."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 am

She sat back, watching. Yes, she was going to stay out of this for now. But she was thinking. Oh yes, she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 pm

"As a clan we cannot support this status quo, and as an anarch I can barely keep what i call mine, but at the same time I have to prepare for this status quo failing. Then if we cannot do nothing, we must guide the current situation into one we can support. I also maintain that we require support from the nos to pull this off properly "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:35 pm

"Why the Nossies?" Shauna asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 pm

"They guide and control things in their way as much as we do in ours. Rather than work to cross purposes, we should work together and guide events before they guide us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next