Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:59 pm

"He has calmed himself, and will stay calm, or I will deal with him. You will return. Now."

Angry Elder was angry. Very.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Shauna stood up and walked to the doorway. She looked at Johnathan rather than Christine. The Obten made her...look like she was going to sneeze. She stared at Christine as that sunk in... "OK this gets weirder and weirder every second. In simple terms: 'What the Fuck?'"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Her face was stone.

"I am as old as Carthage. Older than the Camarilla. I have had power over shadows since before Carthage fell. You knew my age when we met last. Or at least my potency. And this surprises you?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 pm

"Yes." She said and the word was nearly spat out in the surprise. "Yes this surprises me. I have heard the shadow's eat at people's souls so yes it surprises me. Damn right it surprises me. I associate the shadow's like that with the Sabbat. I know this is hard for an Elder but try to take this from my perspective. Shadows are bad things, from a place of their own and steal warmth,light and life from the things they touch. This is bad."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:13 pm

"And yet before they were evil, they were known as the keepers of their brothers "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:13 pm

She nodded.

"I can understand that. But they have not stolen my soul. I am still me. They are a tool, nothing more. And right not, they are a handy way to keep John contained."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Shauna nodded. She eyes Christina in a very different light though and it showed. The yet was so there...Not soul eaten yet... worry was in her eyes as she found a seat away from the shadows and with a close proximity to a door.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 pm

"Now. John. I understand that the moon is riding you. So I will think on what you have said and get back to you when you will be more naturally calm."

She turned to Shauna.

"Do you have anything you'd like done?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:20 pm

"Nope." Yes she was now on one word answers.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:23 pm

She nodded.

"Very well. Before I came, there doesn't seem to have been very much in the way of clan organization. So. I will take that on. And lead this clan. If none object."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm

"I am fine with that. "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:26 pm

"You're the eldest and with that the most bad assed. I got nothing." Shauna put up her hands. "And the council here is cowed to the Prince his Harpy is his choice so there is no counterbalance by tradition and...oh yea... He hates us I'm pretty sure. So good luck with all that and have at it. Try not to kill anyone. I think that would be frowned upon...though I think you're going to be tempted."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 pm

She nodded.

"I have noticed that he does not like us. And I know his reasons. I accept them. As for the rest, I would never break the Sixth. At least, not where I could get caught."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:30 pm

"The Seventh..."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 pm

"Has existed for longer than the Camarilla."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 pm

"What a fucked up bunch we are " he observed "the anarch, ex anarch scary as hell ancient and a possible fiend. Damn I love America !"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm

One of the tentacles smacked him on the top of his head.

"Be silent, John."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Shauna chuckled but she wasn't really relaxed as she did it. "OK is there anything else we need to go over? OH I'm not home. I'm at Jim's place since the Carnival has taken an interest in me through a couple of Satyrs. The only time I'm on my own is on shift and the Children Satyrs said they won't pull me against my will. So far they have been good on that promise."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 pm

She nodded.

"Good. Jim will keep you safe. And if either of you feel ill at ease, you may come here."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Shauna nodded.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 pm

He nodded still rubbing his head. "Your tentacles sting" he laughed "And thank you. So far they have left me alone, but I also only pass through this area to check on the comings and goings of your Elysium, and remain slightly visible."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 pm

She nodded.

"And I stay mostly here. We will see what happens. Hopefully they will leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:20 pm

"They seem to have an interest in the most humane of us." She shrugged. "Maybe its a corruption thing."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 pm

She shrugs.

"Perhaps. Then I likely have nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:26 pm

"I also set up all the files and such to Medwyn who, by the way, is embraced now and under his Caitiff lovers Accounting...not that that would be fodder for any good Harpy. Something to think about. Brujah under a Caitiff's Accounting...totally normal." She chuckled and held her fingers to her mouth. "Sorry Johnathan I just had too I know its Cammie shit but it shows whats what around here too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next