Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Jim reigned her in. "Whoa Peach." he said "I know you are a smarty but I need to see if you and I can click here...." Reigning her to the left, he would proceed to do basic horsemanship commands, calling out to Shauna on what he was doing so she could do the same.

Shauna had the advantage of being able to talk to her mount- and it was a good bet that Buttercup would tell her she was right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Shauna sat in the saddle and that saddle was on the horse for her that was good enough. Bending to put the stirrups into place on her feet she murmured to the horse. "OK my gorgeous steed. Can we just walk around. He's getting all fancy and show off on me here."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

It wasn't often Jim could show the talented Ventrue anything she didn't have a clue on before.

But it was nice to actually manage such now.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Shauna was simply and completely having fun trying to sit up straight on the back of the horse while it moved under her. "Not too unlike a live hose line." She muttered to herself. "Wider though."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 pm

nudge
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:19 pm

She chuckled.

"And I would assume smoother. But the power is about the same, I would guess."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:23 pm

"Pounds per square inch...I have no idea." Shauna laughed and pet her horse. "Softer. Warmer. Nicer."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 pm

She nodded.

"My ladies are that. You are much more controlled than a 5 year old. And that is what these ladies are used to."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 pm

"Awww." Shauna said in sympathy with the horse. "Kids can be mean."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:09 am

The horse snorted and shook her head, moving faster just a tad.

"Not my kids. They know that the herd will tell me if they do something wrong."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:28 am

"You have the children in the know?" Shauna sounded surprised and alarmed as she asked the question turning in her saddle and grabbing the horn when she lost her balance.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:22 pm

She laughed.

"Shauna. Dear. Their family's are mine. Have been for generations. And I am theirs. The children do not know that I am vampire. But they know that I am powerful, and that if they share my secret off these grounds, the most horrible of horrors will be visited upon them. I am the shadow in the night that keeps them in line. And they know I am real."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Jim had been riding along, working Peach Blossom thru the basics of Riding- circles half circles, crosses, Canter and trot.... when he heard the bit on the Families... and reigned his mount in nearby.

"I am no less surprised.... and yet, I know of at least four other Kindred who have large broods of Ghouls and servants.... " he said. "I think its a dangerous thing to do, especially where children are concerned but it's not unheard of."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

"Children should never have to see the things we do." Shauna said softly but with conviction. "They have the right to grow up unmolested by those things we do."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 pm

A quiet nod. "When it's possible..., He said. "Though the Giovanni might disagree..."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 pm

She nodded.

"I completely agree with you. The monster that stalks the shadows also appears in their stories as the guardian angel who will fight back the other monsters. But I cannot stop what their parents tell them, and these stories are centuries old at this point."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Shauna nodded. "Once a decision is made sometimes things get further along than we might like. Why I really keep this shit to myself. Maybe when I get older I'll get more lonely... or whatever makes people do that sort of thing but right now my partner and my dog are fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 pm

She nods.

"It was when I took on families of servants and became Countess that I had to make the decisions."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Shauna laughed. "I will ever be a Countess over lands so I won't have to worry about that." A smile and a wink. "Thank goodness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4