Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm

The phone that the ghoul receptionist took care of rang.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:06 pm

A male voice answered.

"Lowrey Manor."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:14 pm

A female voice with a distinct British accent replied.

"Anton de Sforza for Christine Lowrey, please."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:19 pm

"Please hold."

There was no annoying music while she waited for a minute before Christine picked up.

"This is Christine."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:22 pm

The switchover on the other end was equally seamless.

"Christine, Anton," brief... formalities. "We have an issue with other residents. Your lines are secure to speak freely, I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:24 pm

"They are as secure as I can make them."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:28 pm

There was a brief pause.

"I have received word that the Pyramid hierarchy is attempting to set undue attention upon our number by suggesting that one of our organization is one of the Fiends. Morton, Covington, Fortunato, Ethan, Harrington and Scion each received calls with the information, suggesting Finality in its conclusion by each of their hands."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

There was further pause on her end.

"How do you know this?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

"I ensure my informants are compensated beyond ordinary means, such effort is returned in kind. This, in particular, seemed prudent to raise as an issue when it reached my desk."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:36 pm

"I agree. Thank you for informing me. I shall endeavor to nip this is the bud now."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:39 pm

"According to the means used, this may be from the near-top of the Pyramid, as well. If anything else regarding this makes its way to me, I'll call again."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:41 pm

"Thank you. If I'm not available, my Butler has been my most trusted servant for a very long time. You can trust him with anything, and it will get to my ears quickly."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:56 pm

"With respect, and I am certain that he is entirely trustworthy, if the upper echelons of the Pyramid are involved, I would worry that he would be placed in uncertain dangers if more detailed information on this were to be pressed. If you are not available, I will seek other means of getting the data to you."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:58 pm

"Very well. I will be headed to the Regency immediately."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

"Then I bid you a good evening and wish the best of luck."

The line would stay open until she hung up.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:09 pm

"Good evening, Anton."

The line would go dead shortly after that.

((Scene))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warnings (Christine) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: