Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anise
Neonate
Anise

Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am

She clung to him tightly, kisses moving up his neck. "Let me stay with you.." She whispered back, her voice sultry by nature. "Please, please take me with you.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am

Was he having withdraws again, because that body of his shivered under her kisses and begging tone. He actually tilted his head a bit, exposing the uncorrupted flesh of his neck fo her attentions, eyes fluttering under the thrall of the drugs coarsing through his system. He took a breath in and out a few times, in an almost panting nature.

"Of course. THe place is not my own, but I shall be living and working there... but due to the very nature of being on an island, you need to decide if you want to get to work by air... or by sea." Curious statement, but what little focus remained in his eyes after her sultry assault, he locked upon her own eyes awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 am

"Whatever it takes to go with you.." She attacked his neck with kisses and little nips, her hips rolling against his. "Either way.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:39 am

"... fuck..." was the only thing he could think to say, as she rubbed her hips against his own. The amazing word was accompanied by a moan and another shiver, thankful of her attentive lips and hips. He lost train of thought for a moment, as hands trailed down her back and rear, sliding smoothly across the flesh and under her ass. A firm grip on the back of her thighs, was placed, deftly lifting her up off the shower floor and guiding her legs to wrap around his hips.. just under the quills. The position caused tip to dance between lower lips, but he did not push down, yet... simply savouring the ripples of sensations that swallowed his nervous system.

She was then turned, her back placed against the wall once again. and a low hungry growl fired up.. reverberating thtrough the room. His eyes were becoming intense... daring.

Finally, he found his words again... kinda. "By air, then... when we are ...done here... need to look up... largest bird of prey... " because yo, he had no clue about that stuff.

A kiss was placed against her lips, then... hot, hard, and hungry. A sharp nip upon her lower lip, too.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 am

"The Argentavis Magnificens is the largest flying bird, but it's been extinct for 6 million years.." She quoted, as if from a text book. Strong legs moved to further tease him, using the leverage of being wrapped around his hips to push her back and forth, teasing over his tip. "The largest existing flying bird is the Andean Condor, with a wingspan of 10.5 feet.. it only weighs 33 lbs, though, at its heaviest.." A soft gasp was sucked through her teeth as the head of his manhood brushed her sensitive clit. "They can't carry a person.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 am

"And dogs cant run faster than a hundred miles per hour..." he mused, for the briefest of moments... his hips instintively coming up a bit to run the tip up and down against the super sensative clit of hers, having REALLY enjoyed the sensation, obviously, and the reaction that it gave her. The teasing was a bit much, for the poor boy... and his hips came up to try to push in, impatiently... but settled after a few seconds and just became content, for now, running back and forth along her.

Oh wait... they were talking... damnit. "Gangrel take power from thier forms, and give power to them, as well. If I take this form... I will carry you." A low groan as his head came down upon her shoulder, in all this teasing and explosions of pleasure. Licks and nibbles upon her collar bone followed. "... fuck..." muttered again.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:04 am

She leaned in to whisper into his ear in a sultry fashion, "Done talking, fuck me now."

She dropped herself down, driving him deep into her. The sudden invasion caused her to cry out, her arms wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:15 am

Slammed down, right down along every microfraction of length he had to give. The words seemed to register in his mind, in the same moment she went down. He seemed surprised for a moment, in a gasp then a quake through his body that rivaled those that smacked Japan. And it was in the moment after the terrible shiver was done, that it was time for more animalistic nature to take hold.

Buuuuuuut there was more than just that feral urge and lust, there was a thing called Celerity, showing up in his motions, at times. His had moved into her with a fiery passion, then the speed that he pushed into and out of her was straight up rediculous. He gave little bursts of this, accompanied by moments of the Kiss, when he did.

From the shower to the bed.

Bed to the floor.

Floor to the living room.

Living room to the kitchen counter.

Then back to the living room couch.

An hour of time passed, with a mixture of slow passionate love making, mixed with feral passion and a bit of rocket rabbit speed fucking. Maybe 2 hours passed. I dunno, but the sun would be up in a couple of hours, and as they finished on the couch, he layed sprawled out upon it... looking like he just got ran the hell over by a bus. He had pulled her down to lay atop him, still within her, slightly fading within as the drugs began to subside within im.

He didnt know what to say... or... he was unable to speak, for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 am

She was sure she had blacked out for a while once they had finished, curled up on his chest. She straddle him, her arms pulled tightly to her chest, between her and him, her cheek rested against his chest. She panted for air, shuddering with the after affects of the activity.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:57 am

CUrled up on a monster, its arms around her and fingers dancing across the flesh of her back. He didnt pant, but he sure was moving very slow and lazily, with a deep rumbling sound from the back of his threat. Within her he he remained, for now, even as things slowly decended.

"There is still much, I dont know about you... like if Anise is even your real name... what you want to do, with your life, what you would want to do with your new life... what interests you, what you like... so many questions, I dont even know where to begin...so just.. give me it all. As much as you can..." he was pretty sure she said something similar, to the end of his sentence, during the session they just had.. but it was appropriate for the discussion that was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 pm

"My name is Charlotte Badiane.. I was born August 31st in New York in the year 1990. I want to travel, I want to be everything I can be.. I'm interested in drugs, sex, rock n' roll." She smirked to him. "I dunno.. I'm not that interesting, I promise you."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 pm

"Interesting enough to quickly snap out not only the largest bird ever known, but the largest currently living one, very specifically. Interesting enough to move with a grace unlike anything I have ever seen from a dancer, before.. intersting enough to not fear me... amongst a dozen other things, I have found." a finger poked her in the ribs, ever so slightly. "Do you prefer Anise, or your real name?"

"Oh... and say the third tradition." luls, pop quiz.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Her hips rolled against his, her lips against his ear once more as she whispered, "I studied a lot in school, before my sister died.. then I practiced dancing, it was my life.. I've seen worse than you, you're just a little rough around the edges.." She squeaked quietly at the poke, a grin across her lips. "I prefer Anise.." Her tongue flicked out, running up along the shell of his ear before she whispered in a low, lustful voice,

"Don't turn me into a Vampire without the Prince's.. or your Elder's permission.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 pm

"... fuck...." that sounded familiar. As her hips rolled into his, half decended member still within her stopped its decent rather abruptly. Again, woman?! Poor boy.

"What was your favorite subjects, that you have studied, ever?" he seemed genuinely intersted. Well.. as interested as a boy coming down off of drugs, with his cock rather firmly inside a girl who was the very definition of Goddess, could be. THe lick to his ear? Yeah slight roll she did, was soon his hand upon her hips. forcefully yet very slowly guiding her along. Deep set moan, again..

"Anise, it is... but expect me to use your first name, when you are in trouble."
small teasing smirked managed.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:16 pm

She smirked at him, whispering once more, "My middle name is Heather.. for full effect of being in trouble."

She leaned back over him, her hips deep against his. "My favorite subjects are History and Linguistics.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

He took a breath as she planteerd herself deeply against him... the member within her beginning to ascend yet agaain. Never wanted to leave her wanting, after all.

"Science, for me. Genetic coding, more specifically, though over the years of Kindred life, I have forsaken all that. Hence the reason, we shall soon be livingon and island. First thing in the morning, find me severalpictures and video of the bird... then... I will force the change." he offered in return. Hips raised greedily into her own, had fell back to the couch. The sun was rising, in an hour... but he was more than willing to give as much of a go, as he possibl ycould, until then.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Again they went at it, roling and moving across the house once more. Hopefully the new home would be more stable than this one, pictures were left askew from the force of theory endeavors, a chair knocked over, a table broken. Her screams of passion most likely woke the neighbors, and once all was said and done they were in her bed once more, limbs entangled.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm

It really was hard to tell where one person started and the other person ended. His lips kissing along her forehead in soft sweeping motions.

As for if the new place would be durable... doubtful.

"I think you may be right..." said offhandedly, quietly. "I dont think the Condor will do. May have to attempt the extinct bird."

The sun was fast approaching, and his eyes began to drift closed, wrapped up in her happily. "We will sort it out, first thing of the evening... then head to the island directly after. We are expected. Once you look it over, then you make your final decision on if you want to stay there, or not... " his words got slower, the longer he talked... eyes.... shutting....
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 am

She nodded and smiled, also drifting into sleep herself. "Okay, whatever works for you.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

He didnt bother with goodnights. Such manners were lost to him, most times. He simply pulled her tight... drawing up the covers over thier heads, and snuggled in nice and close. No yawns... no long and drawn out process. Just a Gangrel tangled up in her, eyes shutting.. and soon dead. Sleeping next to a corpse... good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:09 am

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2