Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 am

She started to giggle again.

"Hey... have you ever seen jellyfish? The real ones?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:11 am

"The icky see through ones?" Teddy grinned. "Yeah, but, not the type that's around here. Or well, I don't think so since I reckon this place has different species than what you'd find back home"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 am

The redhead grinned.

"They're soooo pretty. We should go the aquarium sometime."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:34 am

"That sounds cool actually. I'd love to do that. Do they got like those glass tunnels you can walk in and watch the fish swim around over you?" she'd seen a picture of it once, but she'd never seen it in real life.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

She nodded.

"Oh, yeah! And you can stay there for as long as you want if you tell them you're a student... even after-hours!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:35 pm

"Think I'll pass for a student?" most of the time she barely passed for an adult.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:43 pm

The redhead giggled and gave her a thumb's up.

"Totally! And if you're with me, they know I'm a student, so they know I stay late a lot. I can just tell 'em that you're a classmate."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Excited Teddy? This was her excited face. It had a huge grin.
"Oh love it"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

The redhead made metal fingers at Teddy again.

"Rock! That'll be fun! By the way, I'm not a creepy stalker or anything. In case you were worried."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 pm

She tilted her head to the side and snickered.
"I wasn't worried about that until now" Teddy grinned at her and proceeded to splash more water at her. "Heeelps! Stalker! A redheaded one!"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 pm

The little woman (because she really was tiny) started to giggle. Oddly enough, she didn't protect herself at all from the water being splashed at her. She seemed to really like it, tilting her face so that the spray could hit her in the face full-bore and even shivering a little when it did.

"What do you like to do for fun? I gotta admit, I love myself. So I can talk about me all night long. I don't mean to be rude."

She looked a little sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

"Hey, that's okay. I'm a pretty decent listener as long as it's worth listening to" because honestly? She spaced out if it bored her. She couldn't help it.
"And mm, I run. You know Parkour or freerunning? And I work, I actually reckon that fun. Reading, boarding, skating. I need a new skateboard actually"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 pm

The blue eyes seemed to light up.

"Oh, wow, really? I know of the freerunning and stuff, but I've never tried it. My luck, I'd break my leg or something... I can be clumsy. But I pegged you for a boarder when I saw you. That's pretty cool...never done it myself, but I've got friends who really like it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:43 pm

"Oh, I met another girl a little while back, Aurora. We talked about setting up a get together with some people on the beach, you know, boarding and socializing and barbecue and beer" she grinned. "When we get off our assess and actually get around to setting it up I'll give you a poke"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:59 pm

She grinned.

"That sounds totally awesome. I miss parties on the beach. Night classes do take away from your socialization."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:06 pm

The redhead got a nod of agreement.
"but, remember, all work and no play makes people grow weird eyebrows and do bad things to innocent doors. So it's important to take the time to have fun in between"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:14 pm

It wasn't hard for the blonde to tell that it took the redhead a moment to let that one sink in. When it finally did, she let out a guffaw, accidentally splashing water at Teddy. She didn't mean to, really, But she couldn't help it.

"I should start checking my eyebrows, I think!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:17 pm

"Mmmhm" the blond snickered. "You might prevent door murder if you check your eyebrows regularly"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

She started to giggle.

"More like I might prevent breaking something on the door. I'm pretty sure it's stronger than me..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:00 pm

"Hey, either way, as long as it results in you avoiding any breaking of any kind it's good" she snickered again, still threading water.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 pm

She started to snicker.

"That's the plan! I just really don't relish the thought of breaking anything. I broke a finger once and that was horrible."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 pm

"Right arm, and shoulder after stumbling off a ledge and landing on my side rather than on my feet. Though I avoided hitting the dumpster, which probably would've broken more than just and arm and a shoulders. So.. bonus!" yup, never mind the fact that she'd broken stuff. The stuff she hadn't broken was the point she actually focused on.
"At least it healed up"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm

She winced.

"I thought a finger was bad! That must have totally sucked balls."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:21 pm

"It's like a finger just takes longer to patch up" she chuckled. "Besides, like I said, I was lucky. I would've been far worse off had I hit that open dumpster"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

She laughed.

"I hear that! But hey, did you have fun until then, at least?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next