Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm

"Well, we've concluded once already that that's not hard to do"she was still kind of processing the fact that she was talking to the sheriff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm

She laughed softly.

"Fair enough. There are many things that shouldn't surprise me anymore, and yet, they still do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 pm

"And again" she held up a finger to wiggle it at her without actually untangling her arms from around her knees. "That's a good thing"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:06 am

She looked down at her bare feet in the sand.

"Sometimes," she murmured. Then she looked back out over the water. "And sometimes not."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 am

The Caitiff was burying her feet into the sand by digging with her toes.
"At least you felt reason to smile tonight" she said.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 am

She looked at the blonde. And an odd look graced her face.

"I...I need to tell someone. And you're not going to understand this, I guess. But... I love him. I'd both kill and die for him."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 am

She was right, she didn't understand because she had no clue who she was talking about or what had brought on those words. But she did understand what they meant. She did understand the feeling behind them.

"Then he's lucky" she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:18 am

She nodded and smiled.

"I hope he thinks so."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 am

She nodded with a smile in agreement as well.
There really wasn't much else to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:04 am

She smiled and started pulling on her clothes, a slight smile on her face.

"Glad you understand."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 am

"I do" the girl with the blond curls said before reaching for her jeans. She understood that feeling very well.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 am

She shivered once, but she nodded.

"Good. I just needed to tell someone. I don't think anyone actually realizes how I feel about him. Even him."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 am

"It's strange isn't it?" she stood up, buttoning her jeans. "How difficult it is to show the ones we feel for the most just how much we actually care, because nothing feels like it's enough"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:15 pm

She nodded as she wriggled herself into her own jeans. The nod was emphatic.

"Oh, Christ yes! And then it's doubly hard because mine used to be a man-whore, basically, and I don't know what I did to make him want to be with only me, though I managed that, somehow...and I'm not sad about it, but I just can't believe it. Just can't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Teddy pulled the sock off Diego's head and picked him up, moving him over so she could grab the rest of her clothes while he played with the laces of her sneakers.
"Hey, if you're happy and he's happy. Then what does it matter what he was? What you got here, now, that's what matters after all"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 pm

She nodded as she started to button the jeans, pulling her bra on as well.

"Well, yes. But he was a man-whore here, too. I feel bad about that... like the relationship with me has changed him from who he was."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 pm

"Everyone changes, perhaps some more than others, perhaps some so discreetly you hardly notice it. But people aren't static. Not even our kind. The ones who are, are the ones who gets left behind. Relics. Dinosaurs. They die out, perhaps more slowly with our kind, but still. If he changed, because he wanted to, because he wanted you and no one else? Then there's nothing wrong in that is there? I'd say that's pretty sweet actually... that he found he wanted to only be with you..." the blond said gently.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 pm

She listened. She had heard this from Estaban before, but somehow, hearing it from someone who didn't actually know the situation, wasn't a part of it, didn't have all the same feelings about things that she or the Toreador did... it made her more at ease. She sat down in the sand to pull her socks back onto her feet, dusting sand from the bottoms of them before she answered the Caitiff.

"...Maybe. I loved him anyway. I didn't ask him to change. I wanted him to... I guess it makes me feel guilty. Because I wanted it to happen. I just didn't ask him to."

She chewed her lip, thoughtfully.

"Does it make me a bad person? That I wanted him to change?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 pm

"No" came the simple answer as Teddy pulled on her miss matched socks. Seemed matching socks was not on her list of important things. "Admitting that you wanted him to makes you honest"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm

She nodded slowly.

"I don't think I ever told him that, honestly. I wanted it, but I wanted it quietly. Kept it to myself because I wanted him to know that I loved him, no matter what. And I did. I even tried to change for him, so that he wouldn't have to. Christ, I hated it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:03 pm

"Don't need to tell him. Admitting it to yourself is more important. After all, if you cant be honest with yourself, how can you be honest with him?" Teddy smiled as slipped on her shoes and picked up Diego who was stretching his arms out for her.
"Be happy?" she looked at Rai. "Be happy for what you got. What he's giving you. No need to analyze it or think what if. Things are generally better if you just accept it for what it is"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:12 pm

She was smiling. Because yes, somehow, hearing it from someone who wasn't involved did seem to help. She looked up, a calm coming around her as she watched the Caitiff.

"Thank you. I mean that. It actually means more than I can really say to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 pm

The teddy bear was hung from her belt and the slightly sandy jacket retrieved from the ground and given a few shakes to get rid of some of it.
"Hey, anytime. I'm just being honest so" Teddy gave a smiling shrug of her shoulders. "Not really much to thank me for"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:18 pm

She was pulling her leather jacket back over her shoulders. With a smile she shook her head.

"You'd be surprised. A little bit of honesty can go a long way with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:23 pm

"Well, I'm a shit liar so you won't have to worry about me being anything but honest anyways" the smiling blond said, shaking a bit of water from her hair, her clothes sticking a bit to her body because of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next