Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 am

"Pretty!" exclaimed the redhead.

Once she had surfaced, she could see the artwork on the blonde's back. And she started to swim closer, water clinging to the smooth, white skin as she came closer to Teddy. She was circling her, almost like a shark would circle a school of fish. In fact, Teddy might have noticed that the girl seemed to almost be part fish. As tiny as she was, she was more at ease in the water than she had been on dry land.

She looked over the tattoo, providing Teddy stayed still long enough, and she asked the question whether the blonde was prepared for it or not.

"What's the story with these?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 am

Oh, she didn't mind answering, and while the redhead circled her, Teddy remained still, just threading water to keep afloat.
"Oh.. I felt like it?" she chuckled. "It's just gonna sound corny you know?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:56 am

The redhead shook her head.

"There's always a story. Every tattoo, every scar, every cut, ever piercing. There's always a story, even if it sounds corny."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 am

Mm, always a story, even if it was corny or silly or just random.
"The wing.. I'm a bit broken in some ways. And I've lost things, lost people who I can't ever hope to meet again or fix. So I guess that's why I liked the wing. A little broken, a little tattered, rebuilt to work even if it can no longer work as it should on its own. Cogs and gears to give life to something that can't move by themselves. if i don't have an angel on my shoulder, at least I can still try my best" Teddy smiled. "And the prayer..." yeah how to explain that when she wasn't sure if she was speaking to a human or kindred? She opted for safe.
"I was assumed dead, along with the rest of my family. But as you can see, not the case"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 am

The redhead seemed just a little sad.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! It must have been hard... were you the only one who did live, or was it like one of those mix-ups where you were supposed to be on one plane and your family got delayed by something weird and you actually were on a different flight all along? Like a...like a mix-up?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 am

She picked up on the hint of sadness and offered a smile in return.
"It's alright, nothing to say sorry for. It happened a long time ago" Teddy said, lowering herself into the water so only her nose up was above it for a few moment before speaking again. "And I'm not sure really... it's kind of blurry actually, so I can't say for sure what happened. Just that, going to sleep everything was normal. Waking up, the place was on fire and people were screaming and... yeah" though it would seem she could talk about it well enough. A few years helped, even if it was still a bit of a sore memory.
"Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. I can't change that, but I can hang onto all the good memories, because they're more important"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:23 am

She winced. Visibly winced and even cringed a little.

"Oh, Christ. Burning is bad, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:27 am

"Like I said, hazy memories. I really have no idea what happened" she smiled, bobbing softly in the water. "But, you know, the world doesn't stand still, won't let you linger. So I try not to"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 am

She nodded.

"I hear that. Hey...you live around here?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:34 am

"Uhm, yeah, I actually have a place about twenty minutes from here. Got a small workshop" the blond nodded before disappearing under the water for a moment, resurfacing as she brushed the water from her hair and face with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:42 am

The redhead leaned back so she could float in the water, looking up at the stars.

"Sweet. Wanna come out here and swim again? You seem nice. And you've not tried to grab my boobs yet, so I figure you're straight."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 am

She blinked and then she couldn't help but laugh.
"Hey, I consider it rather rude to go straight for the boobs alright?" the Caitiff grinned. "At least a dinner and a movie first" hah, yeah right,t hey hadn't even made it to the movie.
"But yeah, I'm straight. I'm pretty sure I am. I've kissed a few girls if that counts?" she chuckled, still threading water as she leaned her head back, letting herself float deep enough to get hr curls wet whens he leaned back like that.
"No boob grabbing. Even if you are pretty"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 am

The redhead started to laugh.

"It's a good thing. But it's nice to meet somebody in this hellhole that I might want to take out for coffee. It's different."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:57 am

"Oh, I know a good coffee place" a thought which, for a moment, had her distracted from threading water and promptly resulting the submerging of the Caitiff followed by a lot of spitting water and German cursing at her own lack of attention.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 am

The redhead started to giggle. She turned to tread water and look over the blonde... making sure she was all right. Wouldn't do to have her drown or something.

"Oh! What place is it? I might know it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 am

Yeah, she was alright, just making those "coughing up a hairball" sounds people tended to make when coughing up water.
"Kimberley's" she smiled once all the water was out, still smiling though! Always smiling it would seem. And well, she knew the coffee smelled nice at least, and Medwyn liked it. So that made it a good place in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 am

Her eyes, a brilliant blue, opened just a little wider.

"Oh! The place with the 'pay what you can' policy for coffee and pie!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:15 am

The blond grinned.
"Sounds like we got a deal huh?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 am

The redhead laughed.

"Yeah. I think I'd like that. What about Thursdays?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:28 am

Teddy nodded.
"Sure" because really, why not? It was always nice to meet people who you could talk to.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 am

The redhead made metal fingers in the air again.

"All right!" she was laughing. "You got any problem with nine o' clock? I've got classes until then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 am

"Nine sounds fine, gives me time to do some work first" Teddy nodded. "Gotta work to pay the bills after all"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:49 am

The redhead grimaced and groaned quietly.

"Oh, God, how I know. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 am

"Make toys. Mostly toys. And some stuff that probably qualifies as art too in the eyes of some" she chuckled happily. "And jewelery, and clocks. Though I haven't made any actual clocks in ages"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 am

The redhead? Well, her eyes grew wide.

"Oh, wow, really? Like dollhouses and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next