Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anise
Neonate
Anise

Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:06 pm

She gave a bitter laugh, "My life isn't that interesting.. the parts that are.. they're.." She lowered her gaze a moment. "But I said I wouldn't keep anything from you."

She took a deep breath.

"I was born and raised in New York, NY. I had a pretty down to earth family - they were nice to me, and I appreciated them. I loved, loved studying and learning. My little sister.. Tay.. she was my everything."

Anise glanced off to the side, pressing a bit closer to him.

"I.. well, she had this idea to go skating on the lake by our house.. and I didn't stop her.." She pressed her forehead to his collarbone, her eyes shutting. "I was stupid enough to go along with it. I weighed more than her - I was older, after all - but the ice broke when she went over it.. not me.. I tried jumping in after her.. I almost died, but they were able to save.. but not her." He could feel a warm tears drop onto his chest as she curled up against him.

"I couldn't save her.. I didn't get it. I didn't understand how she died, and I didn't - not with everything working against me. I tried filling my mind so full of things that I'd forget how bad it hurt.. how much I missed her. Drown out all of the what-ifs... but it didn't work. So I quit. I dropped out of school, and I ran away from home."

She shrugged a bit.

"I saw my name in the papers, on posters.. my parents tried to find me.. leaving was selfish of me.. they shouldn't have had to lose two daughter.. but I couldn't do it. I went through the whole.. you know.. life isn't worth living lifestyle.. drugs, scars, sex.." She turned her arms a bit and leaned back to reveal the underside of her arms. Scars - up her arms, across her wrists, track marks - marred her otherwise perfect flesh. "I felt like I couldn't die.. I've been in the hospital more times than I can count, and still, I didn't die.."

A shaky breath was taken.

"Celeste.. she saved me from my miserable existence.. she saw potential in me, and brought me back to health." A small smile touched her lips - a genuine smile. "And so I travelled with her.. wherever she needed me to go.. the last three years, I've been with her."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm

He nodded as he listened quietly to her story. The further she got into it, the move he returned to a proper 90 degree seated position. His arms pushed themselves to be around her waist again, a single finger trailing up an down her spine. By the time she was done with her story, he was pale and cold again. An ice gold kiss placed to her forehead, once she was done.

"I won't take you away from her. But there will be changes.. rules... things that I need you to adhear to, to keep you out of trouble and safe, as I cannot be with you every second of every day... no matter how much I would like to. If those rules interfere with how you perform your work, with her.... I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 pm

She accepted his kiss with closed eyes and a small smirk. "I knew things would be changing... What rules?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"Rules... when dealing with kindred, should you be able to help it. They are a whiney and sensitive bunch, at best, most times. Most are just scheming... looking to take and steal what does not belong to them. They will use any means necissary. Lies, drugs, pretending friendship, sexual activities, threats, actual violence... sometimes just out right theft. They will twist words, and bend situations to gain what they want...

... and I have no doubt, someone... will want you. But you must remain free of thier bullshit. So, there are things to remember, when you deal with them."

He lifted a hand and brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, placing a gentle and affection kiss upon her lips, then speaking again.. nose to nose. "You must never look them in the eyes. Pretend it be out of respect, but the moment you do, you open yourself to allowing them to fuck with your mind. Some, will not hesitate."

There was obviously more, and it came out. "Sexual activities with them, is prohibited. It is too easy to become enthralled, while under the effects of our bite... the Kiss. Some will outright try to use sex, to bond you to them.. to attempt to sway you to thier desires and thier wishes. To use you again and again, until you are dry and ready to be discarded."

"Only those of the highest positions, which we will get into later, are to be obeyed. Anything less than the upper court... ignore any command from them, or any request you do not wish to perform. They hold no power over you, so do not allow them to."

"If you ever find yourself acting in a manner that does not make sense, when you think about it... or uncharacteristic.. you have be under the effects of vampiric power. You are to inform me immediately of this. Should someone try to force you into anything.. or push you to anything, inform me. I will handle them."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 pm

The smirj over her lips was a bitter one. "And I'm supposed to believe you won't just use me up then throw me out?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 pm

He went rigid, the moment she said it. His demeanor darkened a bit. The soft smile and affections, stopped. He was typically a very serious individual, but at the moment... he had never been so serious in his life or unlife.

A hand came up, to lightly turn her chin and face to stare into his eyes directly. There was an oath, plain to see, behind the gaze.

"I will NEVER forsake you. I will die, before I do."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 am

Her gaze locked with his in scrutiny, before she nodded, leaning up and pressing her lips to his. This kiss was different than the first, passionate and deep, her eyes drifting shut as her left hand.came.up and fingertips brushed over his jaw.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 am

The kiss was planted upon his lips, and it was returned just as deeply. Lips parted slightly, her lower tip lightly bitten. No fangs, yet.

He just held here, there, close, kissing with the same passion as he had shown in every single touch he placed upon her. But this time, it was more returned. That low growly sound emitted from the depths of his being... rattling around in his throat. He spoke again, through the intimate touching of lips.

"I will tear this city apart, if anything should ever happen to you... I will never abuse your trust, or your emotions, when the bond takes hold... and when I eventually cross you over into this existance.. your chains will break, and no matter what path you choose... I will be there, accepting.. to stand by your side." pretty much whispered, brushing his lips across her own.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 am

She rested her forehead to his, her dark gaze locked with his. Her lips curled up into a smirk, however, her nails running down over his chest. "What is it you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:24 am

"Everything, and nothing." he muttered, a bit lost in the kiss. Hunger arose, within him, once again. Perhaps it was a bit sexual, but it was deeper than just that. Primal.

His eyes slowly blinked... and when they opened, they were no longer human and green. Reptilian and jade, now.

A hand fell away from her.. and claws spouted from it. He ran one of those razor sharp talons up towards his neck, which tilted, and then slid down the side of his neck slowly. A small cut opened up, blood beginning to rush from it.

Finally, the offering.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 am

Leaning down, she brought her lips around the wound. She drank deeply, moaning softly as his Vitae ran down her throat and through her veins. Her heart raced, her chest rose and fell in excitement as her hips rolled against his.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 am

He closed his eyes, feeling her lips around the wound... and the removal of his blood, to be consumed by her. Arms wrapped around her tight, as she rocked her hips into his. But it was just hips to hips... he had allowed the warmth and life of long dead things to fall away, not long before. It had taken much blood willed, and would be too dangerous to try it again, at the moment.

But he could please her in another way. Some would argue it was better, anyways. As she drank, her face nuzzled into his neck, his lips kissed upon the delicate flesh of her own neck... then.. without a warning, mouth opened and fangs sank in. He did not drink, however. His lips simply sealed around the bite and kept his fangs buried deeply into her neck, locking her in the ectasy of the Kiss.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 am

She gasped, her body arching against his as the Kiss flooded her with emotions. A moan escaped her lips, muffled by his flesh as she trembled against him.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 am

He did, eventually, removed the fangs from her neck. A long and smooth lick sealing the puncture wounds. He kissed the spot, once...

.... then sank fangs in again. He pushed them even deeper, this time. A predatory growl echoing through the room. He was not able to perform human tasks... but he was definitely aiming to rise her to climax over and over again, in this manner. GOOD TIMES!
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 am

As he did, she cried out, moving back from the wound on his collarbone as she threw her head back. Her breathing became heavier, her voice thick with lust as she begged him to take her. Her body trembled with ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure took her, her arms clutched around his neck as she kissed him once more.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

Rangs removed, once again... another smooth lick given. His head lifted, to meet her lips with his own. Traces of her own blood now smearing upon her lips, his tongue sleaking out to intertwine with her own.

That kiss was heavy, hard, passionate, and absolutely delicious. He enjoyed it, for many seconds... but soon her broke it. His nose nudged her chin up, after dippling slightly, exposing the other side of her neck. He was NOT done.

Fangs fall into her neck, again. He was being evil, but so good, too. The Kiss ripped through her, again. How much could the poor girl take, before the pleasure would become too much? He did not know, but he aimed to find out.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 am

Her body was racked with pleasure as she shuddered above him, seeming content to let him ravage her with the Kiss over and over. He pushed her over the edge several times, moans and cries of pleasure escaping her lips. Finally, many, many times after he'd taken her past that point, she slumped against him, struggling to take breaths. Her face was buried against the crook of her neck as she trembled in his arms, softly whispering, "No more.. let me breath.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 am

As she slumped against himself, he purred softly and lovingly into her ear. His arms repositioned themselves, and scooped her up within them. He moved to stand, effortlessly... slowly making his way towards her bedroom. Soft kisses placed upon her lips, as he did.

The fangs had been removed, the wound was licked and kissed clean. Now, he gently placed her within her bed... regretfully removing his arms as she lay down. He took a moment, to pull the covers of the bed over her form, then moved to sit on the floor, right next to her, leaning against the bed to watch her... adoration in his eyes. He said nothing... just looked to her and cold kisses were placed upon her face from time to time.. hand coming up to caress her face and run through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 am

"Lay with me..?" She pleaded him, her gaze on his face. Each kiss was returned, her head tilting into his touch when it was against her cheek. "Please.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:04 pm

He would deny her fuck all, in her time spent with him. This was not one of the few things he would say no to.

He pulled away from her long enough, to move around and slip onto the bed. He lay over the cover, but pushed to be close, his chets and body falling in a near perfect fit against her form from behind. Hands no longer claws... one slipped under the covers to be around her waist, as they lay.. fingers idley caressing upon the flesh of her hips. Kiss upon the back of her neck. Nothing said, but seemed pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 am

It didn't take her long for sleep to take her over, her soft sighs indicating she slept. It was just over an hour before the sun would come up.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 am

He slinked from the bed, as she fell asleep. Blasted sun, soon... and it had been a long time since he was not sleeping in the groun, during daylight.

He moved to curtains... locks... making sure the room and condo was as sealed up tightly, as could be.

Once the had sorted it all out, he returned to her. Into bed, he crawled, this time under the covers. Moving to spoon against her, once again. The covers pulled up, over head... just in case. Once done with all the tasks that needed to be fullfilled, he allowed himself to relax against her. Soft hand caressing her flesh, as she slept. Stroking in adoring fashion across her ribs... stomach... chest... until finally snaking around her waist and pulling her close again.

The obuscated image shimmered, as he dropped it. When she woke up... she would get to see everything he was, without hinderence. Let us hope she was prepared for just how ugly he was beneath it all.

A kiss placed lovingly to her shoulder, whispering something in German... then his eyes shut... allowing torpor to slip into himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2