Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 am

He stared at her with a hint of an impish smile. Then he shifted and slowly lowered himself down onto the ground with her straddling his waist. "Now what little one?" His dark eyes burned with desire.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 am

She let her hands rest on his broad chest, her legs up on either side of him so she was crouching above him. She lowered herself, before dropping herself back down, the position allowing his length sinking even deeper into her tiny body.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 pm

He watched her, his eyes held a touch of desperation, he needed her to still want and need him.

He moaned as she slowly lowered herself. His hands moved to her hips but he want forcing her to move in any particular way, but rather holding her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 pm

She paused atop of him, a sly smirk coming over her lips. With him deep inside of her, her legs remained still, though one hand moved along her smooth collarbone, then down her full left breast. Fingertips pressed against her firm stomach as she stretched upwards, one finger creeping dangerously low. Her expression was still shy, though a desire burned in her eyes.. perhaps it was the attention he gave her now, after two years of a cool bed.. the affections he was giving her now, the hunger in his eyes.. it made her shudder.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 pm

His member twitched deeply inside her as his length and width stretched and filled her. A low wanting growl escaped his lips his eyes said she was his. His hands reached up to tease her breast, cupping them in his palms, rubbing the nipple against his rough palm.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 pm

She trembled on top of him, a delectable twist of trepidation and anticipation in her dark eyes. A soft moan fell from her lips as she finally brushed against that sensitive spot between her legs. Her response made it obvious that her fingertip had begun to work over her little clit; her eyes drifted shut as she stretched further, her already firm stomach now taut.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:46 pm

He watched her sit perched on his member touching herself and he growled with want. His hands continued to massage her breasts, fingers taking turns rubbing each nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"You are so beautiful when you shake with pleasure... when you blush." he whispered licking his lips as he leaned down and captured one nipple between his lips. Nibbling gently at the nipple teasing it between his teeth, gently.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Her cheeks flushed at his words, though she seemed determined.

One hand ran up over the breast he hadn't capture with his teeth, her nipple sliding in between her fingers. She pinched lightly and gave a low moan, her hips pressing down against him. She seemed to take pleasure in teasing herself, responding to the growing urgency tugging at her loins by removing her fingers completely. Slowly, her fingertips traced around her lips before spreading herself open, a circle tracing around her pleading clit, becoming smaller and smaller until again her finger tortured the sensitive nub.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm

He watched her, hunger easy to read in his gaze his tongue swept around the nipple once more before he lay back eyes drinking in her every move. His thick member twitched violently with in her as she teased herself. Everything about his reaction said he thought this was incredibly sexy.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:16 pm

She ached as her finger began to move a bit faster, her lower lip drawn between her teeth. She couldn't hold back the grunt of pleasure as she pressed against the sensitive little button, her hips rolling against his. Her could feel her body already begin to tighten around his cock, her body stretching upwards. She was already so close..
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 pm

His hips began to slowly rock back and forth pressing his thick member over that sensitive bit of flesh just inside of her. Fangs descend bit into his lip as he watched her so close. His eyes dark and deep urge her onward, and he smiled up at her, loving every moment of this.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 pm

"Ah.. Dima.." She whispered, eyes shut tight as rapture took her. Her body shuddered and shook as his length was squeezed and released inside of her, a hand running up between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 am

Sitting up, his arms wrapped around her as she climaxed, he began thrusting quickly into and out of her over and over again moving his thick member back and forth against her quivering walls. Extending her pleasure as long as he could while chasing his own release in turn.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 pm

She let out an uninhibited, wavering scream of pleasure as he thrust into her, her head thrown back as the hand between her breasts darted forward to grasp at his chest, nails running down the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:33 pm

He slammed into her one final time as a dark growl of spent pleasure rushed past his lips.

His arms wrapped around her held her to him, lovingly.

"Mine forever," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:35 pm

"Forever and ever, my love." She panted to him, "I love you so, no matter what happens.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4