Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:26 pm

His hands slip around her ass, stroking her hips, her thighs. His mouth opens too taste his lady wife. "You taste like sunshine..." He moaned against her lips. His desire for her evident, pressing against her center through the thin later of clothes that separated them.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:42 pm

She gave him a bit of a strange look at the statement, though quickly consented, her hips pushing against his. A soft, pleasure induced moan slipped through her lips as her tongue flicked out to taste him. "Dima, even your mouth is cold.." She said softly, though still pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:39 pm

"Warm me my darling?" He moaned, his hips rocking his member against her. He backed them up so that her back was pressed against a tree. His lips trail across her cheek and her jaw line, hesitating at her neck. With her pressed against the tree he removed a hand from the curve if her ass to tease across the tops if her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:44 pm

She reached down to untangle the skirt, though rather than let it fall she held it up. Against his lips she whimpered, "Anything for you.." Her bare, smooth legs wrapped around his waist, her naked hips pressing to his. Her body trembled with each touch he offered her, her body's eagerness apparent as her slick folds slid over his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 pm

He thrust into her, in one fluid motion, his hips rocking hard and fast, her back pressed against the tree bark cutting into her back as he pressed her harder and thrust into her harder then normal. Teeth, sharp teeth scratched at her neck tantalizing, giving her pleasure, something he never had done before, thought it felt delicious. He whimpered with effort and pulled his lips away from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 pm

The pain seemed to excite her, and though at first she attempted to muffle her cries of pleasure, her modesty was soon forgotten. Loud cries and pleas for more left her beautiful lips, her fingernails digging into his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Again and again and again, he thrust into her passionately taking out his frustration about not being able to sink his fangs into her neck with his physical taking of her body. A growl building deeply with in him.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 pm

As he thrust harder, the cuts becoming deeper, she gave a pathetic whimper. "Dima, you're hurting me.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:29 pm

He groaned sounding ever so upset with himself as he stopped, and lowered his lips to her neck, his fangs pierced her flesh tenderly. Slowly, slowly he sipped from her, not the way he had fed in the past by the way he wished to feed from her, loving, caring, sharing what he knew to be extreme pleasure with her. An introduction to what he now was.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Her confusion was overcome by the pleasure of the Kiss, her lips parted as she moaned woth pleasure. She tried to ask her questions, tried to moan how he was making her feel - the things he was making her feel. But all she could get out was a sensual, "Ohh..."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

He took little sips moaning as she warmed him, her flesh her blood...

Pulling his fangs from her flesh after only a few sips he licked the wound closed before dragging his tongue over his fangs creating a gash along the center of his tongue causing it to bleed.

Moving his lips to hers, he opened his mouth to her's and began feeding her in a bloody kiss. Urging her to take from him as he had taken from her, his blood intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:55 pm

She was helpless to do any more than moan and accept his blood, her hands reaching up to tangle into his beautiful locks of hair. She pressed against him once more, her desire for him still strong.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Slowly he began to work into and out of her once more, switching their positions, his back against the tree, he slowly lowered them both to a seated position on the ground allowing her to take over in the love making as he kissed her passionately, forcing a good amount of vitae into her mouth.

Just like their marriage so to this like would begin with an exchange of blood.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 pm

She gasped with ecstasy at the new position, his length sinking even desert into her. She lifted herself over him and dropped again, continuing this, her motions becoming more and more fervent. She tossed her head back once she had drank her fill, his vitae coursing through her, causing her entire petite frame to tremble.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

"Oh Dara... I love you." he whispered as he shuddered and climaxed. Head thrown back he growled his release as she continued to move against him seeking her own.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 am

"I love you!" She gasped out, and as he went over the edge, he took her with him. She shuddered above him, her cries of ecstasy echoing through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:21 pm

"Mine..." he whispered. "forever and always my love." he sighed as he held her to him. Pulling her head down against his chest with love as he swept her hair back and away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm

She curled up against him, with his manhood still deep inside of her. Her cheek rested against him as she held on around his chest. "Forever and always.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm

"Dara?" he said sounding sad holding her against him like he was scared to loose her.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 pm

"Dima..?" She responded in question, as well, sitting up off of his chest to glance at him. Concern filled those pretty dark eyes, "What's wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:28 pm

"Will you love me... and stay with me. No matter what?" he asked. He looked so very sad as he looked deeply into her eyes. His hands continued to caress her back tracing small circles against her flesh. He looked like he had something to tell her that he really didn't want to. A look she knew all too well after two years of marriage.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 pm

"Of course.." She gently cupped the side of his face, gazing into his eyes. "My love, what's wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:31 pm

He caresses her cheek then, and gently but firmly places her head back against his chest, right over where his heart was. Right were it should be beating... and isn't.

"Listen..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:35 pm

She paused a moment, her own breathing ceasing to listen, and then sat up once more. "Dima, you're sick..."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 pm

"I am past being sick love..." he said softly sweetly. His hand caressed the side of her face, anguish in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: