Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm

"Wh-what do you mean? What's past sick?" She longed for understanding, confusion clouding her eyes. "My love..?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:47 pm

"I am no longer myself, my heart no longer beats. My skin is cold to the touch..." his fingers traced her neck, "I don't eat food.." his eyes began to tear up then, but the shine of his tears was red, the dark crimson of blood. A single bloody tear traced it's way down his cheek. "The sun has been taken from me Dara, will you be my sunshine?"
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm

If she was put off by the revelation, it was obvious her compassion had taken over. She wiped the blood away as best she could with her thumb, leaning in to kiss his cheek, then his lips, lovingly. "Forever and always, my love.." She glanced up at him, her hand touching his chest. "What.. are you?" Yes, fear was in the young woman's eyes. It was pushed aside by the love she felt for him, but it was there.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:37 am

"I am dead..." He whispered his relief at her words so evident in the way his arms held her like she was made of glass. Like she was his most precious possesion. fingers tracing over her body, his member still twitching deeply with in her.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 am

Each twitch caused her to shudder, her gaze locked with his. She was a very compassionate, down to earth woman, reflected in her next words. "So what does this mean?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 pm

"It means we live apart... That you will be alone during the daylight hours... until Sasha helps me turn you..but that we can be together forever."
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:28 pm

"All hours..? I can't see you..?" She asked, her eyes tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:54 pm

"I will be sleeping, " he said his hand caresses her cheek. "You can see me any time you want want, but you will need to be careful. Protect me while I sleep?" He said arms wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 pm

"I will, I promise.." She kissed him softly, her hands running over his chest. "I'll stay awake while you sleep.. I'll sleep when you wake.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"Not all the time, I want to be with you too." He said softly brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 am

She smiled a bit. "We can overlap.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 am

His gaze lowers slightly, "We wont be able to have children like we wanted...." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 am

"Wh-what..?" She visibly blanched at his words. "You can't.. you mean..?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 pm

"I... Am... Dead." He whispered, "Death can't create life." His mouth took on a hard set.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:41 am

She teared up, though tried to keep a brave face. Even when the tears began to fall. "I.. we'll still be with you... that's all that matters. That we're together forever." She gave an bright, encouraging smile, even through her tears.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:43 am

He loved his sister, but right now.. this very second he never hated her more. He held Dara to him, fighting his own disappointment.

Hands caressed her back, "Shh... I know.." he said softly. Two years as husband and wife with out a child, and now an eternity. The thought was bleak to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:14 pm

She clung to him tightly, "I love you, Dima..."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:12 pm

"We will have a family... I swear it to you." he promised her his voice held such a hardness to it as he spoke. A set determination.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

She gave a small, subtle nod, though seemed more intent on clinging to him rather than worrying about the future. "As long as you keep me with you.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 pm

"I promise, you will always be with me my love." he said as he brushed a kiss against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 am

She took a deep breath, and nodded. "Is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 am

"Other then my deep unrequited love for you? What else could there be that truly matters?" He teased. His hands brushing over her skin teasing her, trying to make up for two years of not touching her as much as he should have. His hips moved pressing himself deeper into her once again. His large fingers slid down to tease across her folds sliding through her slick heat where their bodies met. Rubbing ever so gently against her clit. "Moan for me." He whispered seductively.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:10 am

She let out a gasp as his hands made such a forward move, her body shuddering against him. Her lips parted as a moan escaped - whether or not it had been obediently or from his actions was unclear.. although it was genuine. Her hands traveled up along his neck, fingertips brushing against the side of his face. "Dima.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 am

"Don't be shy with me my little wife, show me what you want." He whispered as his lips moved across her flesh. Trying to give her something since he had taken away so much. His hands continued to move against her. Like it was their first time together. Only this night he knew her body.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am

She glanced into his eyes, whispering a request.. though it came out more as a question. "Lay down..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves   (Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Backstory) - The Rest of You is Finally Gone - Among Thieves
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next