Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

(Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 am

It had been two years since Dima's wedding and Sasha's disappearance. There had not been a trace of her that entire time. Not since that terrible night that the bond between them carried to Dima a since of pain and panic greater then he had ever felt from his sister in his life. It was absolute and complete. The sort of pain that could only be followed by death and the sort of panic once could only feel when faced with the complete loss of everything and total violation.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 am

That had been the best and the worst night of his life, he married his love and then lost his sister. He had felt her pain across the bond, over riding everything else in the world. Leaving his newly wedded and bedded wife he had gone out after his sister with a group of the camp's men and a few of their dogs desperate to find her. He had returned well after the sun rose empty handed. For the next few weeks he searched desperately for her, but then was finally forced to accept that she was dead. Two years, he grieved her loss, the feeling that part of his soul had been ripped away from him. His only consolation had been Dara....
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:59 am

She had been watching for nights. Waiting for a chance to find her brother alone. Stalking him from the shadows as that gnawing emptiness eat at her. That wall of life that separated them. That wall she would soon tear down.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 pm

He and a group of men had gone hunting and they were late in returning home. Out side of camp he stopped to pick a bunch of herbs for Dara, waving the other men to continue on with out him, that he would be right behind them. Lantern held high took a knife from his hip and began cutting the plant away from the rocks where they were growing, being careful not to crush them.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:38 pm

"Dima" A soft voice called to him from a shadow moments after the last hunter had pulled away. AS the faded from view Sasha, whom he thought dead melted out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Her voice, he froze turning ever so slowly, his face broke his dark expressive eyes sought out the source of that voice. Was he hearing things? Then they found her, first his jaw went slack, his eyes wide with shock. Emotions chased across his face and then his face hardened, "Some specter come to haunt me?" he asked his eyes were shiny with unshed tears. Men didn't cry, he refused, so instead she got icy cold indifference as his face closed down.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 pm

"In away I suppose I am." She said as she moved toward him. She herself the image of stoic ice as well. "I am the ghost of your sister but am still flesh and blood. Do you refuse me and insist I remain with the dead If my form is not the sister you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 pm

"Specter of flesh and blood, no such thing." he said with conviction. His eyes haunted, "I would never refuse Sasha, but you are not she." his tone almost sounded convinced, it couldn't be her, she was lost to him forever after all. He held his ground not moving to or away from her. "I felt her die." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 pm

"I did die Dima. I am dead now." She said as she closed the last few feet to him "Alone and dead Dima. So very alone" She reached up and touched his warm cheek with her cold hand and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 pm

He reared back from her looking hurt on so many levels, hurt and angry and behind those in his eyes was terror.

"What are you?" he snarled, as he pulled away from her. "Some demon come to torture me with past memories?" he was bordering on pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:15 pm

She looked hurt but unsurprised as he pulled away and she let her hand fall away.

"I am your sister Vladimir. That is what I am" She said softly in that stubborn iron voice she save for special occasions.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 pm

"Sasha..." her name left his lips for the first time in a year. His gaze was untrusting, but he hesitated, it was a tempting lie now wasn't it. That this creature before him was his other half, his beloved sister. He opened himself then to the idea that it might be her, opened his heart to the special link that had been silent all these years.....

His hope that was evident on his face turned to bitter ash in his mouth, there was nothing, no special connection, this woman if that was even what she was couldn't be his sister. "My sister is dead, you can't be her... there is nothing where there should be." he said his hand absently reaching up to rub his chest as though that might help to dull the ache of her being gone.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 pm

"Your sister is dead. dead and alone." It was an accusation. even after two years the perceived abandonment of his marriage was strong. Her face was a mask of hurt and anger. He was hers. Her other half, they completed one another. It wasnt fair, it wasnt.

She had feed till she could hold no more before seeking him and now she called to her blood, letting it fill her limbs and make her stronger and more agile then she had ever been. Then a person could hope to be in truth.

"I am sorry Dima. I had come to give you a choice but how can you choice if you will not believe me. I dont want to be alone any more. I refuse to be alone any more."

And with that she leap upon him, seizing him with strength she had never had and dragging him bodily to her waiting fangs.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 pm

"Wha..." is as far as he got, she was on him, faster and stronger then any human had a right to be. The herbs for Dara fell from his hand forgotten as he stabbed at this creature that was attacking him. For all he knew this was the very thing that killed his sister two years before. Angrily he swung his knife, and he felt it connect with a sweet satisfaction as her fangs sunk into his neck.

Anger, loneliness, pain... it all melted away in her sweet soul crushing arms. The pleasure of the kiss rolled over him, and sucked him under the current of intense delight. Poisonous and deadly, he would die happily right now in her arms, so long as that feeling never ended. His large arms wrapped around her pressing his body tightly against hers, his manhood evident, swollen and throbbing straining against his pants.

And he moaned as she gave him more pleasure then any night in his wife's arms ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 pm

A little thing like dying did nothing to wash away a life time of love and want. So as she drank her brother deep and steady droughts she pressed against him. Her slim form rubbing against him, feeling his hardness press to her as she sighed both with the satisfaction of her feeding and her obvious want for more. She had never been so open, so obvious as she rubbed herself against her dying brother like an animal in heat.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:08 pm

A low rumble rolled through him, he was hers for the taking, just so long as she didn't stop feeding from him. He pressed against her shamelessly as well, though his reasoning was vastly different from her own. His large hands held her to him as he groaned in pleasure. Lost in the kiss, all thoughts gone, all recognition that this being looked like and might be his sister... gone.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 pm

She could have taken him then. She wanted to so very badly. but it was no less wrong in death as it had been in life. So instead she contented her self to feel him pressed against her. To feel his sex rigid and ready pressed against her middle as she continued to drain the life from him. Taking him in other ways if not the way she wished most.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 pm

He whimpered his heart which had been racing began to slow. Each breath he took soon became labored. His grip upon her loosened and unless she held him steady he swayed lumbering slightly as he tried to keep his feet. Sluggishly his heart beat on, pumping what little blood remained in his system to his sisters waiting lips. Till his heart stopped all together, and his final breath left him in one choking raspy rattle. His eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 pm

She did not let him fall as much as she guided him to the ground beneath her. Straddling his dying form in a lewd and wanton manner as the last of his life passed between her lips. Only then did she lick away the wound and move to do as Durga Syn had described. Though with a twist. She impaled her tongue on her fangs and gave her brother a deep and passionate blood soaked kiss. A kiss to welcome him to eternity.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:31 pm

He had died, his breathing had stopped, and his heart had ceased to beat. His mind had become cloudy as lack of blood and oxygen slowly starved it. He lost control of all of his muscles, limp and weak as his sister lay him down upon the dirt floor of the forest. He didn't even notice that she had straddled his waist, or how wrong that might be. Even the delicious feeling of her fangs was gone. Now he just felt... cold.

There was nothing... and then there was everything. The world around him exploded in taste and sensation. Blood poured into his mouth, and he swallowed reflexively. His mouth locking down on hers as he drank... so thirsty. The burning pain of want and need and hunger poured through him. As he lived.. even though he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 pm

She Kiss life back into her twin and as the change took he was suddenly there once more. That missing piece of her returned and snapped into crystal focus. Even more intense then when they lived. he was back. her brother was there again. She broke the life giving kiss then and rested her head on his chest and began to weep her relief.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:56 am

His arms were the first thing to move, and they slowly wrapped around his sister and hugged her. "Sasha?" he said his voice sounded bruised, but full of awe. He felt her too, his feelings across the bond they shared were confusion, and joy and shame, at the fact that she made him feel the way she had, at the fact that he had felt desire for his own flesh and blood.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:50 am

She burrowed into his chest. Her eyes shut tight as she laid there just feeling him and being new him once more. She did not respond when he spoke her name at first to lost in the relief of no longer being alone to even speak.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 am

"sasha?" He tried again. Not understanding what was going on, why he felt such hunger...thirst? He felt his body begin to cool. Silence from his chest his heart want beating.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

She could feel his hunger. Joined again with her brother she bit into her wrist and placed the bleeding limb against his lips.

"All will be explained. Drink Dima. Drink"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next