Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a night away.... - Among Thieves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

After a night away.... - Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Dima's car pulls slowly down the back road that leads to the camp that he has set up for his family.  He pulls to a stop, and climbs slowly from the car, his chin is firmly set as he climbed from the car.  The door to the car closes and his eyes sweep the area looking for someone in particular.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Further into the camp was a small fire. A camping fire, though such was not needed with the electricity available to them. Though needed or not a camp fire set a mood better then anything else for telling stories. So they had made a fire so that Sasha could have the right mood set as she bounced little ones on her lap and told a small circle of children stories of their people. She noted Dima's arrival but had decided she was not yet ready to speak to her brother. infidelity was one thing. But Dara had been there. He had all but taken another lover right in front of her. And worst still spent a night away in a city that was new to them all. Were she but a man she would pumble her beloved twin.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 pm

He made his way over to the gather of family, most of them were seated around the fire listening to Sasha tell stories. He swept up one of his great great great grandchildren with a contented sigh and swung them around in a circle before he took a seat that made itself available and he placed the the young girl on his lap his arms wrapped around her.

Dima loved his family and it was moments like this that it really showed. He exchanged polite greetings with several families, all of whom one member started off as an adopted child of his and Dara's. His gaze moved around the circle till it fell on Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 am

Sasha continued to ignore her twin. Though it was very very hard. There was simply no one in this life or any other she loved more then Dima. But still her displeasure had to make its self known.

She told the children a story. A fable of their people that out line the pit falls of straying from the family and the terrible price of a lack of fidelity.

What Dima had done was not new pf course. They all had their curse, but the blood served as poor excuse to Sasha. It was one thing when his lapses were secrets learned only after the fact but she wanted to make it plan that she considered failings before the women of the camp particularly reprehensible.

He would strive to keep his failings secret in the future or he would know his twins displeasure. That was fact and as Sasha told the children their story she strove to make that plain to him.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 am

He listened to the story along with the others, he knew what his sister was getting at but it wasn't for public consumption. He looked at her, his gaze level. He loved his sister, but this wasn't something to be mentioned before the children. So long as it didn't go past this story. His displeasure was just under the surface. He didn't talk about her little issues, which over the thousand years did happen to crop up time and again.

But also he loved his sister, and her feelings hurt him. Feelings plain to feel across their special bond.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 am

As the story finished she looked Dima in his eyes.

She could have him when ever she wanted. That was his cures. That he never said note and yet she never did. She resisted. Just as his home was the only one she could easily resist wrecking.

She loved her twin so much. In fact she could barely look at him with out thinking of the times they had laid together with out his knowledge as she had ridden his wife. But even with all of that it was hard to suppress her anger.

Dara was there. Had been there. This had not been a random encounter as he had roamed about the country side. He had rejected his wife for another.

Dara was not a Ravnos. Even if she felt the urging of the bloods curse, it was not as strong. The woman had little to go on to truly understand and accept what had happened in Dima to make the previous evening possible. She could not truly understand what had driven her husband to stray right before her eyes.

She looked at Dima and was angry. It was not the first time.

Just as a Malkavian can not choice to be sane a Ravnos can not choice its vice and yet still some madness is easier to accept then others.

She looked her brother plain in the eyes and spoke to him in a voice that easily conveyed desire.

"Go to my wagon please and wait for me there."

The words were simple but her meaning was clear. At least it was if that was what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:12 am

Lifting the little one up once more he kissed her on both cheeks, "It is well past your bed time isn't it?" he asked her with a small smile. "Perhaps it is mine too? Auntie Sasha is right." he said as he lowered the little girl back into her father's waiting arms.

With that he stood and strolled back to his sisters home.. which wasn't a wagon and hadn't been a wagon for many years. But some habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:26 am

Rising and passing the little one off her lap to another she followed Dima to her room. She did still sleep in a wagon. Confidant that her people would defend her as she was she often did.

Entering she looked at her twin with undisguised want.

"Dima" She whispered "I know it is wrong but please... bare your self to me" Her voice was husky. Heavy with want. It was wrong of course but her clear desire to be his next affair itched his blood's flaw.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 am

He growled, between the love in his heart, and the blood in his veins he found himself doing as she asked. Part of him wasn't pleased by this at all, another part of him longed for it. That feeling that passed between them when he had been embraced, his shame for wanting it again. His hands fell to the buttons of his shirt and he began to slowly undo them. She owned him, and she knew it, mind body and soul, even his heart was in her hands, his mind as well. The lust that seemed to roll off of her when she thought he was occupied and might not notice. A thousand years, they had been brother and sister, but at some point did they stop being that and become something else? Sire and child, vampires... who was to say that they even were brother and sister, twins... he felt the pull of her lust inside of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 am

She bite her lip as she watched. This was to make a point she reminded her self as a shudder passed through her. He had hurt Dara, above and beyond as much as he normally had.

He was so beautiful her other half. and he felt the want roll over he as she watched him.

Fortunately or not, who knew? As she watched him she had not yet give in and demand true satisfaction from him. It was always just there. Between the blood bond and his vice hers for the asking. Yet still she resisted. For the moment at least. And refused the sin of sins. and though she wanted him had she had not yet given her self to her brother.

Perhaps this was not the best punishment she could have though of.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 am

"How long have you wanted this?" he asked as he moved closer to her, two could play at that game. Only those you really love can hurt you the most it is said, and that is because they know your secrets. He stepped closer still as the last button came undone on his shirt and he shrugged it off allowing it to fall from the floor. His hand reached out and caressed her cheek. Eyes dark with shame and lust and desire.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:06 am

She shuddered and nuzzled his hand with desire.

Stay focused she told her self as all she ever wanted stood before her.

She did not need breath and yet she all but panted with her want.

"Always" She whispered before shaking he head to regain her focus.

"You love Darklis" She whispered, reminding him with out withdrawing her self as a temptation.

This had been a mistake. She should have kept her anger to her self. If he pressed she would not refuse him. something in her eyes echoed her fear.

After a thousand years it seemed possible that she might lay with her brother. She needed to reestablish control. Before things pressed on to far.

she wanted him so badly. She had to focus.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 am

"I do, and my relationship with my wife is my business. You didn't even want me to ghoul her remember?" he almost growled now. His hand tracing down her arm, a rough claiming caress. His hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled her forward into him. That same hand went around her waist to the small of her back as he pressed himself against her. She could feel him hard with desire... for her.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 am

A small gasp escaped her as he pulled her to him. Only Dima could make her feel so small and delicate. She pressed against him, grinding slightly against his hardness as she fought for self control.

"My sisters pain his my business Dima" She whispered softly.

She clung to that thought. This had been for Dara. To make a point. What that point had been she had completely lost sight of but it had not been to be just another of his affairs.

At that thought anger flashed in her eyes and she began to push him away.

It was the blood, just as it had made her a Jezzabel it had made him a whore. He did not want her. Did not think of her as a woman. It was just his curse telling him another willing mistress stood before him.

Beneath the anger was a measure of hurt. Irrational, unreasonable hurt. It always hurt when she considered how plainly her twin did not mirror her feelings for him.

"Are you a beast now? Do you rut with anything that will hold still for it regardless where you are?"

Her voice had grown frosty and hard as she fed her lust to her anger. As she had only moments ago quaked with lust she now quaked with fury.

She was angry. Angry at Dima for failing again and failing where Dara could see. She was angry at her self for what she had just nearly allowed to happen and what still might happen if she could not regain some measure of control over the situation and as all ways she was angry at the karma that had made her soul mate her brother, setting him so close but forever out of her reach.

"It is my business Dima. It is not you who hold her as she weeps her self to sleep never truly understanding why she is not enough for you. Why you can not fight it harder for her. I am."

1200 years ago was a long time. She might have loathed the little woman then but now she loved Dara with almost the same fierce intensity that she loved her twin.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 am

A soft rapping on the wagon's door sounded.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:03 pm

His gaze narrowed his own anger evident as she spoke, but the knock on the door kept him from speaking. Instead he swiftly reached down and grabbed his shirt pulling it back on, and his fingers moved over a few buttons. Dara stood just outside, he could smell her perfume. "That it may be, but you are not the one who promised her forever, and has to come home ever single time and hold her." His words came out in short angry bursts of a whisper so as not to travel through to Dara. "You above all people..." his sentence trailed away, there was more, but he didn't say it. His fingers flew over the last two buttons. Stepping back from her, he looked down at his sister, perhaps one of the few people that could. He looked so hurt and lost himself, she knows what this is, knows what the blood does. "Love her, support her, but you didn't get married that day." he said the last with soft resignation.

"Yes, Dara come in." he said as he turned to face his wife.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 pm

She entered, pushing the door open. Her eyes were glassy and irritated, giving away the secret of many cried tears. "Dima.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Stepping forward to her, he wrapped his arms around her, and held her to his chest, one large hand rubbing the small of her back. This was not something he wanted to do in front of his sister, "Sasha, was there more, or can we continue this conversation tomorrow?" His feelings plain across his face and across the bond, he wanted to go, to take care of Dara. As he had so many times before, as he would be for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 am

She was livid. Of course she understood. Perhaps more then her brother did. The blood made its demands but they did not have to be obeyed at all times. His arm around his wife was a testament to that. That she had never give in to the bloods call and destroyed their love as she had done to so many others.

She turned her back on him. Still to furious and keyed up to even look at him.

"Go"
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 am

She glanced towards Sasha with a sad, though grateful glance, her tiny frame pressed to Dima's gigantic one. Upon the conclusion she glanced up at her husband, waiting for him to tell her what to do or where to go.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 am

With a curt nod his gaze so full of hurt and confusion and shame he left. Doing what most strong proud men do, he chose to focus on the anger because it was easier then crying.

He, hand at the small of her back led her from his sisters wagon. Taking her back to their rv.

Silent the entire way, his hand brushing against her protectively. But how do you protect someone from yourself.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 am

She pulled him into the RV - or, guided him, as he was much too big for her to pull..

When they got inside the door was shut behind him. Her dark eyes shifted up to glance upon his handsome features. She remained quiet, for now, allowing him to speak first if he wanted.. she looked as she always did - hurt and confused, though rather than any sense of accusations, rage, or hatred.. compassion, her intense love for him, brightly lingered behind the dark emotions.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 am

He looked prepared for a fight, but it was the look on her face that made him shake out of it. Apologies did no good, they didn't take back what was done. He just wanted to wipe that hurt lok from her eyes, to touch her remind her of how much he loved her even after all these years.

"Dara..." Her name left his lips in a small sigh as he lifted her by the waist crushing her lips against his. He put everything into that kiss, his love, his apology that he didn't date utter. His desperation for her, how much he needed her. How much she was his.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 am

Her legs wrapped around his waist, arms linking around his neck as she held her tiny frame to his. The kiss was returned, though she pulled away before it seemed he was through kissing her. She glanced into his eyes, innocence softening the confusion there, as she asked softly, "Am I still your one and only..? Forever..?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:15 am

"Forever." He whispered his reply brushing his lips against hers again as he began walking them back to their bedroom. His hands curving around her ass holding her to him. "I love you, my wife, my sunshine." He laid her down across their bed his hands already moving to divest her of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a night away.... - Among Thieves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next