Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcus Jaint
Elder

Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 am

He nods slowly "Fair enough. What else should I know Raz0r?" He draws one knee to his chest comfortably, content to move on for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

She chuckled.

"Yeah. You should know a lot more about the clan. And that's what I'm going to teach you first, since you already know the basics of the Cam."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 pm

He pauses thought, canting his head to the side as he regards Raz0r "What can you tell me about the other clans. I know pretty much all of the normal cam ones, but I heard there were alot of others that didn't belong with us."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 pm

She nodded.

"Which ones do you know? Don't want to repeat."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:22 pm

He purses his lips in thought "I know all the main ones of the cam. So, like...The brujah, Malkavians, the Tremere and the Venture, Nos of course, and Gangrel, and the Toredor. That's about it"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 pm

She nodded.

"Okay. Giovanni. Independent Necromancers. They speak to and control the dead. Assamites. Assassins. Deadly. They will fuck you up given a chance. Ravnos. Gypsies. All of them have a vice. All of them will cheat you if they can."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:12 pm

He dips a nod, shifting to a more comfortable position "Fair enough. Any easy way to tell if they are one? Or simply wait until they reveal themselves."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 pm

She shook her head.

"Not really. Though the Assamite's do tend to be darker."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Arching an eyebrow "Tend to be? Or are." he asks curiously. After a few seconds, he continues "Ok, so the Giovanni, Assamites and Ravnos are independants. Any others? And what about the Sabbat? I also wanted to ask you about some disciplines. Things I saw when I was a human still"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:06 pm

She nodded.

"The Sabbat are the Lasombra and the Tzimitze. The Lasombra control the shadows, and the Tzimitze can change flesh."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:53 pm

That peaked his interest "Like...any flesh?" he asks quietly, the unasked question hanging heavily in the air
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:58 pm

She nodded.

"Would you like to be a woman again?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 pm

The question takes Marcus aback, and he chews his lower lip thoughtfully "Umm...I...don't know." he grimaces a bit "Much as I hate it, it's still part of my identity ya know? I was more curious if they could actually make me look human again." he lifts a hand quickly "Not that it's not great being a nos and part of the family....just...well, I was wondering is all..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:33 pm

She shook her head sadly.

"The curse of our blood will revert any changes they make."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning the Ways (Marcus) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2