Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:04 am

Her eyes closed as the blade pierced her flesh, and she groaned as his member followed suit, her hand reaching up to paint her fingers with her own blood before reaching down to dance over the small nub of her clit as he took her in a way that he had been denied before.

Spending blood in her system, she began to heal the wound at her throat, her gaze found his as she did so. Begging him for more, with her gaze. As she shuddered and continued to play with herself as he took his own pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 am

He couldn't see her face at the angle they were at. With his hard sex literally buried down her throat he could almost see the top of her head but even that was hard to see completely with his own body as an obstruction.

He held till she healed. Till he felt her stinn and throat seal around him and then he began to move. Back and forth, sliding the full length of her throat as he watched the lump created by his violation appear and disappear as he slowly and with hungry force fucked her throat.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:35 am

See, she wanted to say, I do love you. Instead she whimpered, her fingers delving inside her pussy as he fucked her throat. First one slipped with in, then two, both covered with her own blood. Her thumb took up stimulating her clit while her fingers brushed just with in her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 am

"My Love" He whispered as he began to move with gusto, tearing his way through the healed skin as he forced his way deeper into her throat marveling how it stretched around his throbbing hardness. He gripped her hair harder and pulled her head back mor to give him self more throat to violate with eve deeper thrust. Nad with a growl and a wicked vicious smile, something of his usual self began to show through.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 am

She screamed around him as he tore her flesh. Her hand moving frantically with in her slick walls, the other hand came up claws grown she caressed his back allowing them to drag across his flesh, once was a warning of things to come. Squeezing his flesh that she cupped once before she raked her claws down his back this time just breaking the skin.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:39 am

He gasped with pain and pleasure as he slammed hard into her torn throat. It was incredible. but he wanted more of her body. He couldnt touch enough of her like this. So he tore his way free of the half healed wound pausing as he deep to rub his sex in as much of her blood as possible.

He pulled her up then by her hair is she did not put up to grand of a fight and flipped her over. Laying her beneath him on her belly. He paused then to aim lining his blood soaked cock at her anal opening and then pushing forward, entering her slowly as her blood smooth his way.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am

Slowly was not what she was going to allow as she feeling him pushing into her she raised up slightly on her knees and forced herself back upon him in one fluid motion. He might notice more blood than to be expected dripping slowly from between her slick lips, where her fingers pressed deeply within her. The cause soon became apparent as her hand slipped free from the confines of her bloodied sex revealing claws, coated in her vitae.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 am

He growled at the almost painful tightness that slammed down against his sex causing him to wince in discomfort. A hand on her shoulder he slammed her face down against the bed and slapped her ass with all of his potence in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

"See,"she moaned at the sensations, "it is all about...." She paused to whimper, "giving" she finished in a strained voice. The sensations really were soooooo much, and she was list in them as he took her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 pm

He retracted his fangs and bit her hard enough to break skin as he took her hard and fast from behind. He lapped at her blood as below her blood served to pave his way to the violent and forceful ass fucking he was giving his love. It was about giving. He could do that. She would give him pleasure and he would give her pain and his cruelty would be a love sonnant was he gentleness was for him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 pm

And how she loved the sounds of his poetry. His body slamming against hers, her cries muffled by the bed her face was pressed against. His growls of pleasure, the slick sounds of his member sliding through her blood, as he entered her again and again. The sounds of fabric shredding as her claws shredded the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Her pulled back from her wound still holding her face down as he took her. Harder an harder he entered her shapely and beautiful ass. Shaking her body first and then the whole bed as her blood dripped form his lips and down against her back. His cock swelling and throbbing in her anal tunnel as the violence and perversity of it pushed him on closer and closer to his edge.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 pm

She screamed for him then. Pleasure and pain perfectly bended in one sound. As she froze up clenching every bit of her body. Down down down she fell into the climax of hedonistic pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 pm

He didn't even slow as she came. Harder and harder he pounded into her, stretching and tearing her insides as her muscles tried to hold him where he was. Faster and faster till he roared in release his head swelling and erupting deep with in her bowls.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 pm

She lay spent beneath him, wondering if he was going to flee again. She carefully hid her face against the mattress, her body tense waiting for him to run once more.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 pm

He collasped to the side of her and spread out as the relief of his release washed through him. He certainly didn't seem like he was going any where. Perhaps the other night had been only another of his endless mood swings.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:52 pm

She rolled over and lay her head against his chest, cuddeling against him. Totally spent, she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:56 am

And he held her just as silently.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:57 am

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:07 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3