Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 am

"Thats new. So before, there was no difference at all?" He asked queitly in a thoughtful voice.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 am

"You are the only lover I have ever allowed to hunt with me. The only one I would lay my life down for, the only one who could hurt me with words. I could have and would set any and all of them side for you, could you say the same for me on any of those counts?" She looked irritated, like he just was looking for a reason to be mad at her now so that he ni longer had to ber upset with himself.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 pm

It wasn't fair he was wrong and running out of places to hid from it. But the core was still the same. "I am bad at doing things by halfs. If I am going to keep playing conquer to make you happy I can't promise I will always know where to far is. Or if such a thing even exist. " He still didn't sound thrilled. It was the acting of it. The playing at cruelty. It was just another game, like all the others he played. How was he supposed to treat her different form the others if he still had to pretend for her too.

He looked out into the dark of the room. He had been pretending to be so many things with so many people he was lossing sight of who exactly it was he was when he wasn't faking it. She asked if she saw the real him once and he couldn't answer her directly. It seemed like
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 pm

"I dont want you to pretend, I want you to do what you did last night. I want you to in the moment want to conquer me. Then later I want you to want to be conquered. I want to be able to flip positions of power. I want you... I dont see it as pretending Luke. It is in the flipping that we show the balance to the relationship." Sge frowned.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm

"I am not even sure what the balance of the relationship is supposed to mean. I do want to conquer you at times I guess, but there isn't any part of me that wants to be conquered. I'm not talking about the blood and pain. That's not pretending. I love the fight, but the conquer and conquered isn't truly me. It's a mask. If you truly want me to wear a mask for you I will, but you should wonder if you truly see me then.

what I want. Honestly want is for you to be as lost and hooked on me as I am on you but you aren't built that way. You don't need me to be your addiction like I don't need you to be my dominator or toy.

I don't know how to reconcile these things. It wasn't an issue before. Pretending to be what you wanted was fine before even easy. Lying has always come easy. But how do we actually give each other what the other wants?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:35 pm

"You just answered your own question. We give." She snuggled against him, "And I do want and need you. Don't you pay attention?" She teased. It was true, she relied on him in so many ways that he didn't even realize. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her, wanted him so much she compromised so much of who she was for him. Things that to a man who lied all the time and to himself more then her would have trouble understanding. But teagan in her own dark and twisted way was honest. She always had been, she didn't try and play the head games he was notorious for. She was who she was, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:45 pm

He held here. That he understood and knew wasn't a lie. So he followed that thought and kissed her. Something else true. And as it turned out the need to take wasn't a lie either as he kissed her first softly and then harder and deeper. A hungry obsessed kiss.

"we suck at this." He murrered as his arms tightened around her and crushed her back into his kiss once more.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:18 pm

"I dunno," she murmured against his lips, "that didn't seem as bad as it could have been." She jerks him to her with her considerable strength. She growled and pushed him backwards to the bed. He wanted to see her need she could only think of one way to show him. Her hips pressed against him, and she realized that she was still naked from the night before, their clothes had been destroyed and she never came home for more.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 pm

And he never slepted clothed. It would only increase the rate he losted clothes after all.

He fell back against the bed and looked her in her eyes. Seeing her thoughts there almost as clearly as if he had read them. He nodded slightly thenhis eyes urging her on. 'show me and I'll show you'
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Her grip on him was strong, arms pressing him down pinning him against the mattress, as she fell forward with him. She wasn't moving quickly, the opposite in fact, there was a slow intensity to her that bordered on scary. Cause well large predators were scary, beautiful, but scary. Her knees moved to between his thighs and slowly parted them spreading them so that his legs cradled her body. Not the normal position for sex... it would seem that she had other ideas. Her lips left his and she began to kiss her way down his body. Starting with his neck. Teasing biting, nibbling and scraping against his skin, alternating to ensure that his skin was oh so sensitive, that each different action became separate and pleasurable in its own right.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:02 pm

He went along with whatever she did. Allowing himself to be moved however she chose to move him. Not passive but infinatly pliable.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm

She placed herself between his thighs as she slowly moved down his body. Lips moving down his chest, hands stroking his flesh, and then raking her nails down his chest. She loved him with every inch of her body, and rubbed herself along him until she was laying between his legs looking up the line of his body at him. With a wicked smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 pm

He bit his lips and groaned as she clawed him, he shuddered as her lips worked their way down him and his eyes met hers hungrily as she smiled up at him. Yet still he held himself restrained and let her show him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Her hand took his member slowly and caressed it gently while she lowered her lips to his thighs. Her lips kissed the tip of his member, a soft kiss, before her tongue flicked out and licked across the tip. Kneeling between his legs she brushed her breasts against his thighs, watching him giving him as much pleasure as she can manage with small touches.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm

He gasped and his head fell back. she almost never did this. Not for him at least. Giving one another pleasure with out first taking was almost an alien thought between them. He reached down and gathered her wet hair in one hand holding it from her face and stroked her cheek a moment with the other.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Still she had yet to take the full of him into her mouth. Instead she pressed her breasts along either side of his member, and stroked him with her soft creamy delicate flesh. Leaning her head forward she caught the tip between her lips every time she lowered herself, and released it every time she raised up.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:38 pm

It felt amazing, but she was going so slow. So very slow. He was supposed to be letting her show him so he gripped the bed to keep himself still. To keep himself from taking his love. Instead he let his head fall to the side and gasped at the feel of her soft breast against his hard sex and her wet lips around his tip each time she took him in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 pm

She kept up the slow pace, using her bountiful breasts to milk him for a few minutes. Then she allowed her breasts to fall away resting heavily against his thighs as she slowly lowered her lips down over the head of his member, her hand caressed his balls for a moment as she took him further into her mouth and slowly down her throat. Sucking slowly,taking her time, this was about building him up.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:10 pm

He shuddered, he gasped, he throbbed and swelled against her tongue and strained in the tight confines of her throat. His hips rose and fell gently in time with her sucking and he was transported away as he heightened his senses and let the feel of her lips tight around his hardness wash away all other sensation.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Teagan attempted to pin his hips to the bed, as she grazed his member with her fangs, then her teeth, the soothed those pleasurable pains with her lips, holding him tightly as she stroked him her tongue swirling around his member as she did so. The entire time she allowed her body to press against him, her large breasts just teasing at his thighs, her hand cupping his balls. She growled low in her throat the vibrations carrying through her clenching throat muscles to his rigid flesh held captive between her slick wet lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm

His hips were hard to hold back as they twitched and raised with the excitement and pleasure. Ge growled and thrashed slightly as she sent vibrations through his sex and his as her teeth scrapped him the pain nearly driving him to act and take her once more.

"Fuck Teagan. oh Fuck" He mumbled in his pleasure and lust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm

She nipped at him, then washed over the nipped on area with her tongue, riding his member up and down base to tip again with her lips pressed firmly around his hardened flesh. Her hands and arms wrapped around his thighs as she held onto him tightly. Her nails digging into the flesh of the backs of his thighs and lower ass.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am

A low and steady growl rumbled in his chest as she nipped and sucked and licked him. It was amazing, not just for the pleasure but for what it was and that made him love her more and that love made sitting still hardr and harder.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:12 am

Then she pulled away, standing she retrieved a knife and pressed it into his hand, where she pressed the knife tip to her throat. Something he had wanted to do once.. that she had said no to. Her eyes told him, this was how much she loved him. Cut me, and use me, I want to please you, I will cross that line.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 am

He wanted her to prove he was different from the others, he had to show her the same had to show her all the cruelty he could offer. All the loving darkness that was hers to have.

He took the knife and thrusted quickly. Piercing her throat and cutting up and down to expand the wound before pulling the knife away.

He gripped her head then rolling and flipping them both around so she lay on her back beneath him. He kept his grip on her hair even then pulling her head back and strething her neck as he reached between them to take a hold of his rigid sex and slowly guide it through the wound. He pushed forward moaning with pleasued as he did and then told her one thing to make it all perfect.

"Heal"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All that is broken... (The night after the Cemetery) - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next