Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:57 pm

With Ren's help, she fed him as fast as she could. Getting as much down him as he could handle. And she joined in Rai's chant.

"Please Marcus. Heal yourself. You can do it. Do it for me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:05 pm

He's beyond hearing and comprehending the words Ra'idah speak, lost in the bliss of eating for the first time in what feels like days. His beast however, is well aware of the of the need and begins forcing the rapid regrowth of skin over the corded muscles and sinew. Still, Marcus feeds, draining each bag with the need of a starving waif, offered a christmas feast after a year of starving.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Quick hands kept the blood bags moving to his new Sire so that she could feed him. Her gaze, as always, swept the room making sure everyone was in a state of mostly okay.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:10 pm

She smiled as his skin began to heal, keeping up the flow of healing blood down his throat.

"That's right, my boy. Heal yourself, sate yourself, then come back to me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Her eyes went glassy again, as she looked at the Nosferatu on the ground. But it was gone quickly and she heaved a sigh of relief. She turned toward her bag again, pulling out a set of keys that she used to start shifting through with one hand... to unlock the chains that bound Marcus.

"It worked. Oh, thank God, it worked."

AKA: I don't have to try this again.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Ren smiled. Adoration for Rai filled her gaze. There was also respect for Raz0r and admiration for Marcus in her stormy grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:44 pm

And boy, could this little guy suck down the blood. One pack after another after another flowed down his throat and slowly, but surely, Marcus regains control. Through it all, he never stops crying though as the emotionally crippling events that came with his shattered bond being outweighing the immediate need of food and skin. His body was mostly restored to it's natural blueish color, and as he continues eating, one of the hideous acidic burns slowly fades, only to replaced by fresh, relatively health skin.

He lays back down, free of the chains and free of his need of them, reaching down between his legs and sighing softly as he feels the recently regrown apendage. "Well, for a little while I was me again" he replies in a hoarse whisper. WIth a free hand he idly reaches for fresh bloodpack and punctures it with his fangs before slowly drawing in the sustenance.

"He's gone" he whispers, curling up into himself and beginning to sob harder.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:46 pm

She pulls him into her lap, holding him tight. Her face is full of concern.

"I know, love. I know."

She looked over at Rai.

"Thank you. I owe you so much."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:03 pm

She sat back, tossing the chains toward her bag. She nodded as she brushed a hand over his shoulder. She was concerned for him, too, and it showed. But he was Raz0r's to deal with, and she wouldn't interfere with that.

"Don't worry about it. Just let him know... if he needs to... he can come and talk to me. I've been there."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:05 pm

She smiles.

"So have I. Remember. And you're coming home with us tonight. We're going to take care of you."

She pulled her phone from her back pocket and sent a text.

"Q will be here to pick us up shortly."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:07 pm

She nodded and reached for her pants, where her own phone was. One never realizes how much they use both hands until one is gone, so she almost fell on her face, but managed to keep herself from it.

"Okay. Let me just send a quick text to Estaban and let him know where I'll be."
Back to top Go down
Q
Ancilla
Q

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Seems he'd been parked outside, as the knock came on the door just a few seconds after Raz0r sent the text.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Exhausted, Marcus falls into a deep sleep, curling up with his head in Raz0rs lap and a silent graveyard of spent bloodpacks and shredded flesh surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 pm

She tucked her phone back in her pants and looked up at Q. It would likely have been less disturbing if she didn't look like she'd just stepped off of the set of Carrie.

"Hi, Q! Can you do me a favor and hand me that shirt right there?"

Hey ghoul... don't look at the carnage. Yes, she just drew her attention to her own nudity. No reason for the ghoul to deal with nightmares or anything.
Back to top Go down
Q
Ancilla
Q

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Yeah, he had eyes for her. That was easy enough to see. But he also wasn't ignoring the carnage around her. He was just selectively ignoring most of it.

So he handed her the skirt.

"The truck's ready to go. Boss, you got him?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:56 pm

She smiled up at her ghoul, tired.

"Thanks, hon. I've got him. You just get us home."

And as she spoke, a Mask came over the man, hiding his injuries and the blood from site.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:00 pm

She held up a finger.

"Need to clean this up."

She started to chant again, under her breath, and turned in a slow circle in the middle of the room... and spat onto the floor.

The blood that covered...well...everything instantly turned into water. Seriously, water. It would evaporate eventually, but there would be no blood of the Nosferatu left on the floor or walls or anywhere in the room. She did keep her promises when she said she would take care of someone.

Then she pulled her clothes back on. It was just a little slow for her to do it.

"There. We should get going. Sun will be up in less than an hour."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 pm

She nodded, already feeling the pull.

"Yeah, let's go."

She lifted Marcus into her arms, carrying him out to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:03 pm

He didn't so much as flutter an eye
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:03 pm

She was a little more slow to follow. She slung the bag over her shoulder, making sure that everything of hers had been tucked into it, and she went with Raz0r toward the truck.

Sleeeeep. It is your friend.
Back to top Go down
Q
Ancilla
Q

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 pm

He rushed out to the truck to open the door for her, then rushed back to help Rai with anything that needed to be carried.

Once everyone was in the car, he drove home as fast as he could.

((Scene continued here.))
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Ren helped to clean everything up. "If you need anything, give me a call." Rai was given a soft kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:44 pm

She accepted the kiss and smiled at Ren.

"I will. Take care."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:47 pm

"You guys too." She was worried about Marcus, but really...he was in the best hands possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3