Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Jaint
Elder

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:36 pm

The chains held true, and luckily, the potence that runs in the nosferatus veins was under developed as he tries, and fails to pull away from Rai. His eyes grow wide with panic and his movements much more frantice, his beast rapidly gaining control over the young kindred. "You were supposed to proteect me" he says angrily, his voice laden with overwhelming fear and pain. Weither he was saying it to Raz0r, Ren, Brody, or just to hear himself speak though was unknown as he continues struggling with the heavy chains.

His mask drops away, leaving his true visage open for all to see but it doesn't even register to him as another gut wrenching, terrified scream fills the room. He bares his teeth, twisting his head around as much as possble, trying ineffectually to bite at Rai. Gone are the gentle emotions that normally dominates Marcus' thoughts. Gone are the hours of violin music. Gone are the hopes for redemption and love and warm smile that has so graced the young nosfertus life until now. And in it's place, his beast. A creature that looks with unadulterated loathing and hatred at Rai.

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 Monstrous_jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:40 pm

She doesn't turn away. She keeps watch on his Beast. This is a part of him that she must also understand if she's to become his Sire.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
This... this is the reason this is usually done in a Tremere's dungeon, FYI. With a bunch of unfeeling Kindred who do not care about the subject, so that the pleading and the screams fell on deaf ears. Because Tremere were just assholes like that.

Ren knew this all too well. When Marcus caught her gaze it showed. She understood, really understood what he was feeling. She wanted to help...but there was little she could do.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 pm

She didn't even seem to see him. Each movement from the Sheriff was made almost automatically. Her eyes, still glassy and unblinking, obviously did see what happened in the room, since she moved to the motions of the Nosferatu. A little forward here, a little to the left there. Moving out of the way of his teeth, following his body as he tried to pull away.

And the torment continued. It seemed like it was taking forever for her to slice her way down his back, and in truth, it was taking hours. Hours. Long enough that Marcus knew what to expect now, at the very least. The slice of the knife, her fingers sliding below the flesh and ripping it away. And it was a slow ripping, not the quick, take-it-off-like-a-band-aid kind of ripping. Peeling it away so that he could feel and dread each new press of blade or feel of her fingers.

She didn't even seem to hear him, though her lips continued to move in her whispers, now fully drowned out of the room by the shrieks and screams of her subject. Subject... that's how she had to think about him now. If she thought about Marcus, the gentle, scared soul she had met a few nights before, she wouldn't have been able to finish. To dehumanize it just a little, she could concentrate on just what needed to be done to make this work. None of them could afford what would happen if it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

His beast rises and recedes in waves as he wrestles control and loses it over the grueling hours of the torturous process. He had long ago lost strength in his legs and falls to his knees, as wail after piteous wail echos through the room, so often ripping from his throat that after a few hours it becomes a hoarse, ragged sound. The area around him is splattered with massive amounts of blood, causing the haven to look more like a charnel house then a safe house.

Periodically, he looks at Raz0r "Thank you" he sobs, once more in control. But soon after, his beast rises back up and he bares his teeth at the Nosferatu woman "This is your fault. All of it. You could have embraced me before they got to me. IT'S YOUR FAULT!!" snarls his beast, overriding his own logic with beastial accusations. He stuggles, he fights, he sobs. He beats his fists brutally into the concrete floor, the skinned hands leaving indentations within the floor.

As the minutes tick away, turning into hours, Marcus begins shaking, falling to all floors and trying to lick the dried blood from the ground. Hunger has begun to set it, and it was clear that this wasn't going to be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 pm

She watches, almost as if watching the changes of an embrace in fast forward. She smiles when he is in control, and weeps when he loses it. But she doesn't try to stop it, though it's ripping the heart from her. She knows it must be done, and accepts his periodic hatred, his insanity, as part of her own payment for putting all of them through this.

But it is oh so very hard on her. Her palms have only shreds of skin, her face is dyed red with her tears. But she doesn't move. She asked for this to happen. So for hours, she doesn't blink. Doesn't look away. She watches as he goes through hell, ready to catch him when he returns.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 pm

She did very little to stop his movements. She simply nudged the bowl of blood away from him with one foot as she continued her gruesome task. When he went to his knees, she crouched, letting him move as he wished to deal with his own pain and horror. And it only got worse for the Nosferatu.

Her arms, bloody from elbow to hands, turned him over on the concrete floor. His freshly flayed back, raw with nothing but nerve endings and muscle and tissue and bone were left to press against the floor. Yes, blood was everywhere. And now she was going to keep him from it, literally keep it out of his reach as she sat on him, right around his midsection. She was working on his legs this time, and it was just easier to put her weight on him to keep him still... ish. She didn't want his thrashing to cause more damage than she already had to do.

Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:36 pm

He groans as he is turned, eyes glazed over with pain and once again he is in control...mostly "Please..kill me Ra'idah. Don't do this to me anymore. I'm sorry I was embraced. I'm sorry I questioned what they told me. I take it all back." He whisper, mirror like eyes focused on the beautiful, blood soaked woman "Please. Just kill me now. Or let me go and you'll never see me again" He begins sobbing again as the raw nerves press into the ground.

He looks back at Ren, "Please. I know you can kill me Ren. If you were ever truly my friend, you'd put me out of my misery now..." he begs, voice still just a hoarse whisper. His back arches again as he tries in vain to kick Rai off as a fresh surge of agony rips through his body.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Still, she watches. Ever vigilant. Knowing what's going through his head. Because she's had the thoughts to. But Rai was right. This is so much worse. The only shining light is that it will only be one night.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm

It was even more bloody and gruesome when he started to fight her. But that's why she sat on him, holding him still for her blade, for the hands that pulled flesh from bone. She didn't hear him, or didn't seem to. Because there was no mercy for this. Her hands did not shake, she didn't tremble. Nothing at all seemed to be affecting her, as the words rolled off of her tongue and her eyes fixed on one thing and one thing only: removing his flesh.

She truly hoped that she wouldn't need to restrain either Ren or Raz0r for this. She didn't want to risk the possible breaking of her concentration. This wasn't exactly a ritual she ever wanted to repeat, on Marcus or anyone else. But she would, if she had to. Once his legs were done, she moved on. So many nerve endings in the area of the groin, and all of them just as methodically revealed to the air as she stripped away his flesh. This, she did just a little bit quicker. Not just for the pain, but for the humiliation of it, remembering well the time when she had undergone this ritual and how much she had hated and detested the men who had touched her, tearing her flesh away with such agonizing slowness.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 am

Oddly enough, this one act seemed to calm him some and for a few brief seconds, he felt whole again without the apendage between his legs. He sighs softly, a beautiful smile touching his grotesque lips that lingers even as she begins to cut into the surrounding flesh. But soon enough, even this small comfort is washed away as the pile of skin continues to grow beneath the steady rip and tug Rai is preforming on him.

In a moment of lucidity, he looks at Raz0r again "Raz0r. I'm going to need you to hold my head still when she gets there" he whispers harshly, his voice raw with the intense screaming. "And please...Sire....heal your hands." he says gently, offering her a warm smile. His skinned hands clench into fists again as he slips back beneath the tidal wave of pain coursing through each and every exposed nerve, once more letting loose a tormented, agonized scream. He is close to hunger frenzy, and it's only by the barest of threads that he managed to hold onto the last vestiges of his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am

She kneels.

"I will not heal until you can, my Childe."

She cradles his head in her lap, giving what comfort she can, knowing it's not enough. That nothing could be enough. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:50 am

Ren moved into a position where she could see him and he could see her. His new Sire would hold him, she would watch over them. The little killer watched, heard him beg for his life to end. For several moments she had to fight off her own memories of the suffering she'd endured. She didn't turn away though. She wouldn't leave him without the knowledge that there was someone there for him, someone he could see, someone he trusted.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:18 am

The blonde was merciless. She moved to start on his torso, his lower stomach and up and over his chest. This, too, was excruciatingly slow, inch by inch. By now, she was literally covered in blood. Everything but her face, smears of blood almost obscuring her own body.

It was when she got to his neck that she seemed to slow. It wasn't an easy time for anyone in the room, the Sheriff moving to sit directly on his chest as the knife made its way up his neck toward his face. He could see her face now, the lips that had never stopped moving still didn't. Her eyes were still glassy, but he could see in the blue eyes of the Sheriff that it was nearly over. There was a strain in her face as she started to peel away the flesh of his cheeks, and for some reason, though her eyes were glazed over, she seemed to be keeping her eyes on those of the Nosferatu she was flaying.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:09 am

The haze of pain and bloodloss has, by this time, left him unable to do more then sputter and rage. That small moment of lucidity seemed to be aimed for this very moment as he begins frantically trying to bite at Rai's hand as it comes within range, hunger beginning to rise to a level on par with the pain. Luckily however, Raz0r's hold on him keeps him stationary and unable to do more then feebly turn his head this way and that, jaw clamped shut beneath her powerful hands.

He lifts his hungry eyes to Raz0r and Ren in turn, andthere is little doubt that if given the opertunity, he would drain every drop of blood from the womens body without even thinking twice of it. Marcus offers another muffled scream while his eyes roll up into the back of his head, and blessedly, the world goes black as conciousness leaves him.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:43 am

Only when he's out does she finally close her eyes, giving voice to a cry filled with all the pain that she has held in side all night. She moves back slightly, to give Rai room to do what she must, finally showing just how much this has pained her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:54 pm

It was to Raz0r that Ren went. She held back her own pain as she offered support to the perky little Nos. She knelt next to her, holding out her arms, giving Razor room to fall into them if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Unfortunately, the ordeal wasn't quite over.

The flesh gone from the Nosferatu, still chanting quietly, the blood-and-gore-covered blonde rose to her feet. One last movement of her hand and the glass bottle with Brody's blood in it rose. Beside Marcus, the bottle broke on the ground as she threw it on the ground.

Immediately, a thick, black steam rose from the blood as it spilled onto the floor. As it did, it hit both Marcus and Ra'idah. The blonde didn't scream, exactly. But she hit her knees as the steam rose into the air and touched her, burning both Marcus and the Sheriff. When the steam dissipated, she was clutching her shoulder where her arm used to be, her head leaning forward onto the floor and soaking her hair as well in blood. She spoke, one question that seemed to come in a hoarse voice.

"Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Marcus screams, his eyes snapping open as he bolts upright, skinless and wearing only chains.. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" He cries letting loose a keening wail and eclipses sound he had made over the span of the entire night, arm outstretched and clutching feebly at the air. He falls backwards, curling up on himself and begins sobbing as not only the physical trauma of the ordeal, but the emotional trauma of a prematurely shattered bond rocks him to his core.

He rages then, truly and terribly, struggling violently against the chains as his beast takes over completely. He beats the ground, turning his fist into little more then mutilated flesh and struggles against the chains trying to get his good hand on anyone close enough to attack. Through it all, the choked sobs of losing his emotional center of the universe continues unabated.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:34 pm

She hadn't reached for Ren. She was staying strong. But when the bond broke, and he cried out in pain she knew too well, she couldn't anymore. She didn't seem to care if he damaged her, she went to him, showing him that she was there, making sure he saw her. Touched him gently, to have him feel her still there. The tears were flowing again, down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:41 pm

She spoke, loud enough so that she could be heard.

"Raz0r... NO! In the bag, there's blood. Feed him first!"

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:43 pm

She dove away for the bag, ripping it open in her rush to get to the blood to feed him. She pulled the first bloodbag out, ripped it open with her own teeth and began to pour it down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 pm

She was on her feet and out of the way in an instant. All three of them in pain, one in frenzy...she made sure she was prepared in case something went terribly wrong. Which it almost had. She grabbed the next bag, prepping it while Raz0r took care of feeding him the first.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:49 pm

He saw her. He felt her touch. He knew she was there. And she was food.

Marcus surges against the chains, teeth snapping together sharply as he attempts to find purchase in any part of her he can. But the women did their jobs well, and the chains kept him more or less in place. The expression in his eyes is lost though, bottomless pools of obsidian that seem to suck in the light as he continues struggling to reach the nosferatu woman with his razor sharp fangs.

Beyond the point of talking, there is no warmth and no compassion left within him. Just the cold, dead hunger that resides in each kindred, brought to the surface in a way that few in the world ever witness.

As the blood reaches his lips, he becomes frantic losing interest in Razor, instead starting to suck and chew at the bloodbag with every ouch of his being, attempting to gain each precious drop of vitae. He is insatiable though, moving through the first bag quickly then spitting out the remains while his eyes scan the room for more.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:56 pm

She rose back up and actually started to assess the situation. Her arm hurt, but at least she had plenty of blood for the poor Nosferatu that was in Frenzy. She was scooting across the floor on her knees, her free hand reaching for the Nosferatu's shoulder.

"Marcus, start healing yourself. There's plenty of blood for you here. Start healing yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall   To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Break A Bond (Marcus, Raz0r, Ren) - Marcus' Hole in the Wall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next