Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Jaint
Elder

Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:58 pm

He smiles, still looking down at the ground and continuing to draw intricate designs within the sand "My pleasure Luke. And thank you Amunet. I look forward to playing at your establishment sometime." He darts a quick glance up at the pair "I've...never done anything like this before..." he says after a few silent minutes, looking between the two hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 am

That seemed to confuse her a little bit, as she tilted her head to look at Marcus with wide, brown eyes.

"Never played for an audience before?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:05 am

He smiles, looking back down at the ground "Never went home with strangers to the sea side. I'm not really sure what to do to be honest, and that makes me a little nervous." He reaches up and rubs at his neck a bit. "You both are so attractive, and I'm just...me" he adds quietly
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 am

She rocked up onto all fours. Granted, Luke got a rather amazing view of her backside when she did it, but she didn't seem to notice. She crawled slightly forward, to take Marcus' hand in her own.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Marcus. I am perfectly content to have continued conversation and to listen to you play. You play beautifully. You should do what you wish to do, not what you think that either of us expect you to do."

Setites. Inspiring confidence and being loveable since ...... oh, who am I kidding?
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Sinful Toreador can multitask, Luke had no trouble at all both enjoying the magnificent view the Sensual Egyptian was providing and maintaining an awestruck eye on Marcus. His playing had stirred him, his appearance was no longer relevant, he was beautiful now, breathtakingly heart stoppingly beautiful. And the Toreador now seemed sincerely as interested in him as he had been the lovely Setite in his lap, perhaps even a touch more.

"We want you to feel comfortable Marcus. Tell us what you want?" His voice was soft and had a quality about it that made the mans name into almost a caress, a thing that could be felt.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 pm

We? There is no we!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Marcus looks down at the hand, then up at Amunet, lifting it to kiss it slowly, in an almost sensual gesture that seemed to move beyond his own nervousness. With his free hand, he reaches over towards Luke, hand outstretched invitingly and allows his gaze to linger on the toreador man.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:40 pm

She lifted a brow but gave Marcus a little smile. It wasn't quite her sensual smirk, but it was there, just under the surface. When he kissed her hand, it turned, the palm and fingers gently running over his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm

But weren't they all we? For just this moment at least. They had all partaken of Marcus Beautiful music. They were all there together. Who would want to be an I when being we held so much potential this evening.

Luke reached out and took the offered hand. Sliding his soft fingers across marcus' with just a hint of silent awe. That such ordinary seeming fingers could produce such magical sounds. It was a thing to wonder at.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Lukes hand in his own, Marucs repeats the same sensual kiss along the inside of Lukes wrist, his fangs coming out for a brief second and puncturing the flesh with enough force to evoke the kiss, but not taking any of the toreadors blood as of yet. His eyes never leave the toreadors face though until he turns back to Amunet.

Drawing her wrist close, he preforms the same start of the kiss, but draws back before actually imbibing any of her rich blood. The Kiss started, he pulls back again, smiling shyly.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 am

She gasped in pleasure, the full lips slipping open as she moaned. Her voice was thick and throaty, full of sensual desire as she felt the Kiss being invoked. She didn't seem to mind, though, that Marcus had pierced her flesh. Instead, she ran the tip of her pink tongue over her lips, watching Marcus with a mixture of desire and curiosity.

She had intended to leave. To let the Toreador have his way with the talented Marcus. She knew, all too well, the curse of the blood of the Rose. And she would have been happy to let them have their privacy, even though Marcus had insisted that she come along. It wasn't that she wished to have nothing to do with either of them; Marcus seemed so shy that she truly did not want to intrude. But now ... now she was a bit confused ... but she didn't pull away from the touches of either of them.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 am

A strange sound exited Luke's lips as Marcus' fangs sank into his wrist. A blending of a sigh and a growl that spoke of pleasure and desire. He shuddered and looked at the illusion he saw when he gazed at Marcus' fave with unmasked lust.

He had been unaware of Amunet's plans to depart but he would have been disappointed if she had. She was so lovely and as he heightened his senses he let the fingers of his unoccupied hand trail up the length of her mostly bare lower back. The feel of her smooth skin awaking another shudder in him.

It really was shaping up to be a most pleasant evening.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 am

Confusing or not, Marcus seemed to enjoy the sensations his kiss evoked within the pair, and as suddenly as the thought strikes him, he is moving forward, cupping Amunets cheek and kissing her deeply. Again his fangs descend, nipping at her lower lip, but it's just a surface bite without any real depth. A strong arm snakes around her waist and pulls her close to his body.

His free hand reaches for Luke, with just enough reach that he cups the mans cheek and runs his fingers sensually over the cool flesh, silently inviting him closer into the embrace the muscian offers the pair. He inhales her scent deeply, shivering at the subtle perfume.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 am

Luke nuzzled the musician's hand and accepted the silent invitation with out hesitation. Sliding closer and slipping an arm first around Amunet's slim waist right below Marcus' and the other around Marcus'. He he nuzzled his cheek against the side of both their necks in turn in an almost feline gesture.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:23 am

She gasped in surprise, pleased, as his arm went around her waist. She moved to his touch easily, her mouth soft and warm against that of Marcus when he kissed her. She was surprised, yes, but even more surprised when she felt the sting of his fangs against her lip. She shuddered, a gentle thing, but this wasn't her first rodeo, by any stretch. And her first rodeo with two men? Not likely. She was already shifting so that Luke could move as close as he wanted to when he joined the two of them, her eyes closed and the Setite shivering in the grasp of the man who bit her.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:39 am

He draws back from the kiss, but only long enough to press his lips to her throat, alternating between feather soft kisses and sharp, light bites. Without looking, but having unerring accuracy, Marcus allows his hand to trail down Lukes cheek and neck, until he reaches the first of the mans buttons. Dexterous fingers pop each open and Marcus runs his hand over the heart throbs bare chest, fingers rolling Lukes nipple between his fingertips.

Amunets haltertop however proves much easier to access, and Marcus lifts his hand to the swell of her breast, while continuing to kiss a languid trail downward. As soon as his mouth reaches the desired location, he sinks his fangs into the supple flesh deeply, drawing on the rich vitae.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:48 am

The shy ones were always such fun once they cut loose and the Luke's heightened sense of touch caused Marus' caresses to send shivers through him. As the suddenly aggressive violinist kissed his way down Amunet's neck Luke took the opportunity to replace him and pulled the woman's lips to his in a deep and lingering kiss.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:47 pm

One might think, given her reactions, that she had, more than once, been right where she was now. The sudden and unexpected aggression from the musician meant that she was not only surprised, but pleasantly so. A low, throaty moan surrounded them both, her body moving so that Marcus could touch her, caress her breast, without any interruption. Her hands returned the favor that he had given Luke, reaching for the buttons of Marcus' shirt, each one giving way to the nimble fingers of the lovely Egyptian.

She found herself pulled into another kiss, this one from Luke, as the sweet pierce of fangs was felt against her. Another moan began, this one even lower and more pleased as she felt the bite of fangs and the rush of her vitae into the mouth of the musician. But she wasn't stopping him, not exactly. Marcus would get only a taste of her before she pulled herself under control, enough to gently lift his face away from her. Her mouth moved over Luke's, her lips and tongue soft and yet, growing hungry, but it was to Marcus that she spoke.

"Careful, little one. Do not bond yourself unless you truly wish to be bound." Okay, a Setite with morals is an odd sight. But she didn't exactly have morals... she was just unsure of his age, and if he realized that he could be so easily manipulated. It's no fun to play with a toy if the toy doesn't want to be played with, and Amunet was, above all else, fair. She would take his bonding, let him drink from her if he wished...but he needed to wish it. It wasn't any fun if it was accidental.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

His shirt slides off his shoulders easily, as he groans softly at the taste of the rich vitae. As his mouth is pulled away, lips red with the recently tasted blood, he looks up between the two with a wide smile. The blood, potent as it was, causes him to offer both Amunet and Luke a lopsided, almost drunken grin and without a moment of hesitation, he slides up behind Luke and wraps his arms around the mans waist, pressing his own bare chest into the mans back. His hands slide up the muscular stomach, once more seeking out Lukes nipples while his delivers a series of shallow, kiss inducing bites in the curve of his neck.

If her words had any meaning for him, he doesn't seem to show it as his fangs once more slide along Lukes taut flesh. Like before, he doesn't take blood from the toreador yet, simply teasing out reactions from the man.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Luke was in seventh heaven as Marcus kissed and caressed him as Amunet returned his kiss deeply. Once she had pulled away to speak to the Musician Luke began to kiss down the side of her neck. licking and nibbling a long trail down one side and up the other, pausing only to divest her of her small top leaving her chest as bare as theirs.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:23 am

Her arms slid upward, proving to them both that what they likely thought was very true. She wore no underthings, no bra to cover her as the halter top came off. Beautiful, bountiful breasts were freed to the air, and she shivered, a soft gasp coming from her.

Looking over Luke's shoulder, she smiled at Marcus. But since the boy had seemed so shy, she was letting him lead the play. She didn't object at all, her hands moving to caress Luke where she could. Always making sure to stay out of the way of Marcus' hands, but still touching the Toreador with warmed, gentle hands.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:20 am

Marcus closes his eyes, allowing his forehead to rest on the nape of Lukes' neck inhaling his scent deeply while his thumbs hook beneath the shoulders of his shirt, easing it up and off the man. His breath is cool, but with the toreadors heightened senses, it comes out gently, almost feather soft as it runs across the surface of his skin. He releases his hold on Luke with one hand, reaching forward to cup one of Amunets' breasts, allowing his thumb to rub languidly over the taut nipple. Surprisingly enough, his skin is warm to the touch, and he once against presses his chest to Lukes back, dragging his fangs up along the mans neck.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 am

Luke continued to kiss and nibble up and down Amunets neck. His hand tracing soft paths along the curve of her back as his other hand reached behind him to take a hold of Marcus' waist, clawing and squeezing the mans hips and thighs blindly in a rough and excited caress.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 am

She liked Toreador sandwiches. Their heightened passion was a glorious thing to see and behold, and it seemed that Luke was not going to be different from any other Rose in that respect. She loved it, that alone enough to make her shiver. Her back arched, offering those pert breasts of hers to the warm hand of Marcus, which had the bonus and added effect of pressing her toward Luke even more. Her head fell back as the Rose nipped and nibbled at her, the sound coming from her a long, quiet moan. One of her hands slid around Luke's waist, the other fully behind him, finding the hip on Marcus that Luke wasn't halfway mauling, to lightly run over his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Marcus continue breathing slowly, placing small, kiss inducing bites along the curve of Lukes' neck while his hand moves steadily downward towards the Toreadors belt, preternaturally dexterous fingers having little trouble manipulating it open. His blue eyes open, raking across Amunets from from over Lukes' shoulder. His thumb trails languidly over her nipple, index finger curling to capture the erect nub between the two digits.

His other hand works the top button of lukes pants open, allowing just enough room for Marcus to slip it inside slowly, nothing at all rushed about the sexual, sensual exploration of the mans body. While it might not have been readily apparent before, it soon becomes clear that he is touching the pair the way he touched his violin, softly intimate, offering silent promises of things to come.

Last edited by Marcus Jaint on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next