Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:11 am

"Oh, um.." Hee gaze dropped - if her body still pumped blood her cheeks would have flushed. "I.. dunno?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 am

She tilted her head, looking slightly curious at the shyness that seemed to be coming from the Malkavian.

"Why don't you just show me?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

Her eyes widened ever so slightly at her words, glancing up at her. "Oh.. I've never.. kissed a girl before..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 am

She laughed quietly.

"It's not much different from kissing a guy. Besides, it's for educational purposes. So I know what you want me to tell Robert and Chase?"

Chances are high that she'd do it just like Bella demonstrated, too.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 am

She gave a slow nod, scooting a little bit closer. She placed her hands gently on either side of Ra'i's face, then leaned in. Soft lips met, Bella's head tilted ever so slightly to the right. The kiss was drawn out, made ever sweeter by the quiet need. After a moment, she drew back once more, glancing up into the other's eyes like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 am

Bella would have found that Ra'idah didn't seem to mind. She didn't pull away at all, and her own lips were soft against those of the Malkavian. She did let the kiss linger for a few moments, though, as if she wanted to make sure to get it right. And when Bella pulled away, she was smiling at her.

"I can do that," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 am

She smiled, again the smile a shy one. "Thanks...'"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:00 am

She smiled and tucked another bit of hair behind Bella's ear.

"No problem. That's what friends are for."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 am

She nodded, a cute smile taking over her lips. "I'm glad we're friends.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 am

She smiled, giving the Malkavian another gentle hug.

"So am I. Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:28 pm

She nodded a bit, smiling gently. "Yeah.. thank you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:32 pm

She just didn't seem like she was going to let go of the Malkavian.

"Good. And, you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 am

She didn't seem to have any interest in being let go, simply snuggling against the blonde's chest.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:23 am

She was gentle about it, but she was more than happy to just let the Malkavian snuggle into her chest.

"Anything else on your mind, Bella?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:32 am

"Nah... Are you bored? I'm building a laser tag maze in my basement."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 am

She laughed.

"With a lovely creature like you in my arms, I could never be bored. I just want to make sure you are able to talk about everything that's on your mind. I really don't like seeing you this down."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:17 pm

She shyly nuzzled into the woman, giggling a bit. "You're sweet.. this city has just taken a toll on me.. I'll get used to it, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm

As long as Bella wanted to be held and nuzzle, she was more than happy to let her. She even returned it, laughing quietly.

"Well, I'm here for when it gets the better of you. I think it happens to us all now and again."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 pm

She nodded, "Ditto.. let me repay you somehow?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:04 pm

She laughed.

"Pie. I like pie. Or cookies."

Yes, really.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:16 am

"I love pie!" She gushed, "What sort of pie?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:31 am

She laughed.

"Chocolate silk and dutch apple are my favorites. You?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm

"Hmm.. definitely chocolate silk."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:07 pm

"Maybe even coconut creme?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 pm

"I'll make a coconut cream pie, and chocolate silk pie with coconut shavings?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next