Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing Empty
PostSubject: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Bella led the guest up the stairs into the West Wing, unlocking a series of electronic locks before slipping inside, motioning him in after her.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Robert followed a few steps behind her, his gaze shifting from her to the architecture to the security and back again. His foot steps were light behind her and there was a warm and thankful smile on his face.

"Your home is so wonderful, thank you so much for allowing me to stay with you. It is quite a relief after spending several days in several hotels."

"And I couldn't ask for better company."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

The room they entered was simple, though huge, large gray curtains thick enough to block sun over the huge window leading out to the balcony. No mirrors were inside the room, though the frame of one was in the corner. The room was near colorless.

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to have to be in a hotel.. they're so gross." Bella shuddered a bit, pulling the chain from around her neck and setting the ring on the windowsill. "Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Robert stood, hands in pockets watching her and the room.

"No no, I'm quite alright. You've done enough as it is."

There was open curiousity on his face, warm eyes gazed at her.

"Why though, I'm not used to such hospitality."

His tone was not suspicious or accusing in any manner as some might be, but instead he sounded certain and confident, delight in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:57 pm

"Because you need help," Bella shrugged, smiling warmly, "I like to help."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Robert laughed happily, "Rumors seem to pale again."

Stepping over to the window sill he looked down at the ring, "May I look at this?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Bella tensed a bit as he neared the ring, though her kind smile never left her lips. "It's just a ring, nothing special." She shrugged casually.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

He nods, taking a step back, "I did not mean to intrude, but a ring held close to the heart is not simply a ring."

He looked up at her, his smile softening, "Please, forgive my ignorance."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Bella moved back towards the ring, picking it up and turning it over between her fingers. "I'm sorry, there's nothing to be forgiven, it's just.. um.." She glanced up at him, an apologetic smile over her features. "My closest friend, he's been missing for a while. I just miss him is all."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Robert nodded, "I see, its painful to be away from someone close to you. Why did he leave... or, no I don't mean to pry."

He moves over and sits on a chair, and sighs.

"I do not mean to bring up possibly painful memories in my wonderful hostess."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Bella smiled, though remained with her back to him. "I don't.. I don't really know why.. he just.." She paused a moment, taking a deep, unnecessary breath. "He was supposed to meet me here, is all.. I'm just worried."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 pm

"I am sure he would not let you down."

Behind her voice sounded confident and warm, his words meant to reassure her.

"I know that if I were a man worthy of being called your closest friend I would do everything in my power to fulfill my promise. Perhaps he has simply been delayed."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:07 pm

He saw her head lower some, "Can we talk about something else..?" She turned to him, a smile over her lips - though her eyes betrayed her sorrow. "Sorry, I'm just.. so worried, I hope you're right."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:14 pm

He nodded sympathetically.

"Of course, what would you like to discuss, seeing as how I've blundered so magnificently."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 pm

She laughed gently, moving over to sit on the arm of the chair he sat on. "Well, what's your story, Mister?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:24 pm

He laughed, "Well up until this evening I have been traveling, city to city meeting new people and Kindred. I've found the diversity very intriguing, but I've never really called anyplace my home. I don't quite know what tell honestly. I'm a nobody, a drifted of sorts. The price I suppose of being clanless."

He glanced up into her eyes, "Your the first to ever try to get to know me without some ulterior motive or use. It's refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 pm

She smiled sweetly, "How do you know I don't have ill intentions?" Her playfulness could be seen in her eyes, her inability to lie painfully apparent.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 pm

His eyes sparkled, his face lighting up.

Playfully he said, "Oh, do I have to worry about you too? Whatever should my poor sensibilities do to cope?"

He laughed, the sound pleasant and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:49 pm

"Yes indeed, Robert Benson. I plan on taking your clean slate of a past and claiming you for my own." She smirked, crossing one leg over the other. "In doing so, I will achieve the world domination I so crave."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:54 pm

He laughed again.

"I don't know about world domination, but if these are the interactions I can look forward to then by all means claim me. No one has yet."

His tone was humorous but behind it was a gentle request.

Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Bella glanced down sheepishly, her confident nature replaced by a shy one. "I would want to get to know you, of course, but I can go with you to the Prince's office if you'd like.. have you visited Elysium yet?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 pm

He shakes his head slowly, a look of surprise on his face. Surprise that she would offer so quickly.

"You do not need to, I'm sure there are others...."

His voice trails off slowly, because in his heart he knew she was the best choice.

"Thank you, and I will endeavor to be of use to you... Or at least entertaining and delightful company."

He placed his hand on hers, "Ms. Maurice, I cannot thank you enough. How can I help you to get to know me?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:20 pm

"Oh, Mr. Benson. You make me blush." She teased, an impish smile over her painted lips.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 pm

He smiled happily, "I wish that were possible, but I revel in the opportunity to try."

"I am pleased to see you've regained your ability to articulate. I feared that my arrival may have caused you something of a bother."

He laughed pleasantly, "Although I found it quite adorable, I mist admit."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 pm

"Oh hush." She responded, a grin lighting up her features. "A stranger arrived at my house, how was I supposed to take such a traumatic occurrence?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next