Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing Empty
PostSubject: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Robert opened the door and gestured inside the voluminous room.

"After you Celeste." He watched as she entered curious as to her opinion of the place.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

She entered and glanced around the large room, her eyes wide. "Woah.. this is like something from a fairytale.. You live here?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:29 pm

"It's not mine, but yes, I live here."

He stepped in closing the door behind him. "How do you prefer to feed?". Straight to business.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 pm

"Antoinette fed me like Chinese Water torture.." She was distracted by the sheer space in the ballroom, continuing to step forward slowly, "Marvin slit his wrist and had me drink.. both were rather crass, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm

He smiled warmly, "That didn't answer my question. I asked how you preferred it?"

"I know you've seen yourself as a slave for a long time, but you must see yourself for more than that if you want to be free." His words sounded heartfelt.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Her head tilted as she turned to look at him, her lips parted. "You.. you're strange, Mr. Benson." She smiled sweetly, "I've always thought drinking blood was a bit cannibalistic, perhaps from a glass?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Robert laughed as he walked to the bar and grabbed a glass. Using his nail he split his skin open on his wrist with ease.

Holding the glass below it, he looked up at her, the blood flowing freely into the glass.

"Strange, a bit perhaps, I've never really fit into societal norms."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:15 pm

She laughed quietly, her gaze fixated on the crimson liquid flowing into the glass. "Neither have I."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 pm

He smiled at her, she was definitely in need of this.

Removing the glass he was careful not to spill or let a drop fall on the floor. He held it out for her, ""Here." His eyes watched her with interest, had this been what he had looked like?
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:43 pm

She took the glass from him, bringing it to her lips and beginning to drink. Her eyes closed as she did, a look of ecstasy over her features as the still warm liquid coursed down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:48 pm

He waited patiently, watching her with a certain level of curiousity and compassion. His eyes locked on her he pushed blood to the tear in his skin, sealing it shut. The flesh mending closed.

He put his hands in his pocket and casually leaned against the bar, watching.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:33 pm

She finished quickly, licking her lips. Her body trembled as the blood coursed through her, and she slowly sunk to her knees - seemingly on a high from the sudden introduction to blood in her system after so long.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:55 pm

When she dropped to her knees, he stepped towards her and dropped to his haunches in front of her. He didn't talk or move to touch her, he simply observed, watching her face and body, allowing her to feel the full affects.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Once she had relaxed a bit from the affects, she raised her gaze to lock with his. "Thank you..." She spoke softly, a small smile across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Robert smiled, "Celeste, you're welcome. If you want more at any point in the future, do not hesitate to ask. I will hold no requirements or expectations of you for it. Given freely."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

Her head tilted, a brow raised and a skeptical look over her features. "What's the catch?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:30 am

"For the blood... none what so ever. And I have given my price on the training and freedom already. Darque, I want everything you know. And I will even throw in a special trick I've learned in my travels for free."

He nods toward the stairs, "Shall we get you situated and discuss in more detail or or would you like to leave?"

His tone was open, he did not care much one way or the other it seemed, but he wasn't lying about his offers.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:35 am

She followed after Robert without hesitation, coming up behind him. "We have a deal, what do I care? She doesn't want me, anywho."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am

"If she did, would you want to return?" He asked plainly as he opened the door into the east wing of the house.

Stepping aside he let her in, "I was once like you, although I was also a Kindred then as well."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:47 am

"I dunno, probably not. She was mean, and tortured me a lot.. but her blood was so strong.." A lustful look was given to Robert. "She was so old.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 am

He nodded in understanding, "The older they are..." He shook his head, "Ever heard the name Tony Darque?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:56 am

"Antoinette's brother, sure. He lives in Chicago." She answered freely, though a look of disdain briefly crossed her features.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:04 am

"By that look I'm guessing you've met." He pushed open one of the bedroom doors and let her in. Turning on the light he nodded, "Is this suitable?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:24 am

She glanced around the room, a bright smile over her features. "This is gorgeous." She turned back to Robert, a sweet smile over her lips, "Do you mind if I take the side of the bed nearest the window? It's sort of a thing.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:34 am

Robert laughs, "This is your room, you can sleep wherever you'd like."

He gestures out the door, "I sleep in the other wing." His smile is warm and happy.

"Does that bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: