Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing Empty
PostSubject: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Robert tossed a little in his sleep, muttering quietly, but with each toss his body, seemingly instinctually back to Bella.

His nude body wrapped in the sheets around him.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Bella would cuddle against him each time he returned to her, and as that time came, her eyes slowly opened. She glanced up at him, unmoving - she knew he would wake sometime after she did.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:31 pm

He tossed for awhile after, his mutterings becoming more and more frantic, his face pained and afraid. She could make out only bits and pieces.

".....no.....please.....who am I....."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:40 pm

She sat up in the bed next to him, her dark hair falling over her face as she ran a gentle hand along his face. "Hey.. wake up.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 pm

At her touch he sat bolt upright, his eyes looking lost and confused. His face panicked, and he grabbed the sheets and covers up over his chest as if for protection. He wasn't looking at her, just out into the darkened room.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Bella moved in gently, drawing him to her in a hug. "Hey, shh.. it's me, it's Bella."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:48 pm

He flinched mildly at her touch before the voice clicked in his head and he practically fell into her arms. His eyes were closed and there was a look of such relief across his features. He buried his head into her gently, seeking the comfort only she could give at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:52 pm

"Still having nightmares?" She hugged him close to her, gently running her hand over his hair. "It's okay, I'm here now.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

There was a soft sob quickly stifled against her flesh.

His voice came out soft, and confident, "Yeah, the one thing I can't seem to shake.". The five is joking, but behind it there is fear. He chuckles softly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 pm

She kissed the top of his head, giggling softly. "And me."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:07 pm

He looked up smiling, "And you." There was no more fear in him, it fled before her love and compassion.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you?" He reclined back down onto the bed, pulling her with him, his arms wrapping around her, gently running through her hair and down her back.

"I suppose you might at that."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:07 pm

"What have you been doing? I've missed you so much.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:12 pm

"Hiding, watching, moving around. I spent some time among the Sabbat.". He frowned at that, "I wish I hadn't, but the experience was useful. I wish instead is come right here, to you, as soon as i could."

He sighs, "But then I would have led her right to your doorstep, and is never forgive myself for that."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm

"I'm not scared of her." Bella frowned some, "If she wanted to do something, she would find me."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 pm

He nods, "I know, that's why I love you, and why I decides to come back."

He smiled confidently at her, "That and I'm not sure I could live without you with me, at least not live with myself without you."

His hand rubbed her head soothingly, his hand brushing her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 pm

"So you're an addict." She mused, chuckling at him.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 pm

"Only for you." He laughed. "I'll tell you everything about where I've been and what I've been doing when we get out of the watchful eye of momma Raz0r." He smiles at her, "What about here? What have you been up to and how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

"I've been chillin', you know.. got to town, hung out, became Harpy." She shrugged, smirking at him playfully. "Like you do."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm

He laughed, "More like you do, I'm retired from politics, too damn distracting. Fun to watch, Shitty to play, like football."

He smiled happily up at her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 pm

"It's not bad when you know how to play," She smirked, "But I know you were the worst Lesser Harpy I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

He raised a finger, wagging it. "Don't forget, that was purposeful." He chuckled, his voice musical.

He stroked Bellas' cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

"Yeah, yeah. So what do you wanna do, now that you're here? We should get you introduced."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm

"I believe Toleration is all ill receive and all I really want. I want to help you, I want to make my own choices, and I want to be free. For once in my life I choose what I want, and I want you."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm

She giggled, leaping and pouncing on him, "I choose you, Pikachu!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 pm

He grabs her laughing, rolling her on the bed playfully.

"Use lightning!!" He says dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: