Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 pm

She shook her head, giving the Malkavian a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"No, Bella. I'm not going to let them take you. And I'm not going to let them do much to either Robert or Chase. Just tell me what I need to do to keep them safe, sweetie. Please."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:44 pm

She shrugged, "There was no end goal..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 pm

She frowned and continued to gently play with the Malkavian's hair.

"There's always an end goal. Even if the end goal is to make you despair and offer them all of yourself to make sure that Chase and Robert are safe."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:18 pm

"But that's so worth it..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:27 pm

She shook her head.

"No, Bella. Nothing is worth that. Trust me, I know. Nothing is worth that."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 pm

"But if I can get them to leave PSL... All together.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 pm

She shook his head.

"No, Bella. It's not worth the risk. Please, I'm begging you not to."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 pm

She chewed at her lower lip in a contemplative sort of way. "I just want people to stop getting hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm

She nodded, leaning close so she could touch her forehead to Bella's.

"I know. I'm working on it. Hurting yourself won't help the situation, though. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:53 pm

She gave a small, shaky sigh, wrapping her arms around Ra'idah. "I just really.. really miss them."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:33 pm

She pulled the Malkavian into a warm, gentle hug. She kept playing with her hair though.

"I know, baby. I know. I'll fix it. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 pm

She nodded, practically having inched her way onto Ra'idah's lap. "Thanks.. for listening, for showing up.. why are you so nice?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Because she seemed to be inching her way into the blonde's lap, the Sheriff decided to help. Actually tugging her closer and into her lap, smiling as she continued to play with the Malkavian's hair and wrapping her arms around her.

"Because I am one of the few who do not believe that being a Kindred means that you must act like a monster. I don't like to act like a monster... and I like helping people."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Bella smiled a bit, giving a happy sigh. "Our society needs more people like you.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:58 pm

She smiled and continued to hold the little Malkavian.

"The world would be a better place, that's true. But they've got me and you, and that helps."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Bella nodded, sighing a bit. "Sometimes I feel like I'm not much good, though. Like I'm too scared or weak to do much of anything for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

She started shaking her head. She used one hand to tilt the Malkavian's face up so she could look her in the eye.

"That's not true, Bella. You do so much good, for everyone. You should never feel that way. Never."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

She smiled, almost embarrassed at her kind words. "You're sweet.. thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am

She smiled and kissed the Malkavian's forehead.

"I make it a habit to only speak the truth. Lies get messy. I'm the worst Kindred ever."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:12 am

"Me too!" She responded excitedly, giggling a little. She affectionately held the pretty blonde's gaze, bringing her hands down to clasp in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 am

She smiled and brushed a hand over the Malkavian's cheek, her nose wrinkling in her cheerfulness.

"What a pair we make, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 am

She smiled to the other, her head automatically tilting into her touch. "Pair of the best worst Kindred ever."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 am

She smiled again, once more starting to play with the Malkavian's hair.

"We really are. Is there anything you want me to tell Robert and Chase? Until you can see them again, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 am

She shook her head, "They aren't allowed to know... Can you give them a kiss each for me..?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 am

She nodded.

"I can do that. You want a peck or you want something a little more meaningful?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on Over, Baby - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next