Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Robert laughed, the air escaping his lungs as he sank below the surface. Sex was always available, but if she wanted to enjoy the water first that was fine. He let her break free, and sat watching her swim, her graceful body moving fluidly through the water. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:48 pm

It really was. If only because she actually did move something like a fish. She wasn't exactly swimming away from him. She broke the surface with a grin, waving him over toward her.

"Sorry! Sorry!"

She was still laughing.

"I like my pool."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:00 pm

He laughed, following after her, his eyes alight with joy and warmth. His powerful send pulled him gracefully through the water, when he reached her he treaded water a few feet away. His smile warm and excited.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:07 pm

She swam over to him, then wrapped her legs around his waist again. Letting him keep them both above water.

"Sorry. Really love the water."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:12 pm

He kept his arms and legs moving, their movements keeping both of them afloat. His hips rolled pleasantly as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"No need to apologize, I'm glad I get the opportunity to share this with you." The honesty and enjoyment in his voice evident in his words and tone. "I would be content just watching you enjoy the water."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:29 pm

She laughed softly, leaning close to nip at his chin.

"You sure about that? Because I could actually spend all of my time in the water and be a happy woman."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Robert chuckled, "As long as I'm around I don't mind." He winked playfully, nipping playfully at her lip.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

She laughed again, her arms moving to keep them both afloat.

"Fair enough. How often do you swim?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:59 pm

"Not often. It's really nice." He winked again. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 pm

She laughed at that, and with little warning and just a gentle movement, slipped him back inside of her.

"The stairs of the pool are best for this."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:52 pm

He shivered slightly as she slid him back inside her and nodded. He saw the stairs and moved them in that direction, his hips rolling inside of her as he went. A soft moan escaping his lips.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 pm

She wrapped her arms around him so that he could move them toward the stairs. She made her own soft sound, not quite a moan, but close, letting her head fall back so that she could see the stars above them out on the water.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:00 pm

He moved them to the stairs, each movement causing sensations to flood through his body, pleasant, lustful sensations.

As he reached the stairs, he stood with her in the shallowness. A look of what now crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:06 pm

She took hold of the railing and turned them. Well, she more forced him to lie back. He could easily keep his head above water on the stairs. She started to rise and fall over him in a pleasant rhythm once he was leaning back, using the railing as leverage to move just a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:15 pm

He laid back, watching her movements. A soft warm, enjoyable smile grew across his face as he leaned back and looked up at the dark starry sky. A growl escaped his lips as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:19 pm

She continued to move. Making soft and sweet noises, gasping as the cooler water rushed against more secret places as she continued to ride him. She looked more relaxed and if possible, as though there was even more pleasure that she gained from being in the water.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:39 pm

He shivered, her enjoyment showing in how she moved on him, her passion building into his. He closed his eyes, his hands moving down under the water to feel her hips, feel the movements, her soft flawless skin under his finger tips.

He moaned softly, "Ra'idah...." The word was filled with warmth and lust.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 pm

She continued to move. Her face was a mask of peaceful pleasure, letting her head fall forward as her hips continued to move. She still made her sweet noises, one hand on the railing of the pool for leverage, but she matched his tone when she answered him.

"Robert..."

Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:51 am

He let her move against him for awhile, letting his desire to control build, letting her desire build. His hips began to roll underneath her, his hands guiding her hips up and down atop him. Soon she didn't need her leverage anymore, he was easily moving her flawless form.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 am

Her hands free to move wherever she wanted, she put them on his shoulders. There she gripped him, letting him move her at the pace that he seemed to want. Because she didn't need to use the leverage, she used her internal muscles to squeeze and tighten around him as he moved her, her moans quiet enough so that she could hear the water lapping against the sides of the pool. Really, really liked the water.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Robert leaned forward, his lips moving against her collar, soft growls rising in his throat. Each time her muscles contracted he moved a little more forcefully, adding a little more pressure against those muscles.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm

She shivered around him, gripping him tightly. Her head fell back when his lips touched her throat, a soft, quiet cry of pleasure coming from the blonde woman as her climax seemed to race through her, causing her to clutch at him both with her hands and below.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:01 pm

He moaned as she shook on him, his body refusing to climax even with all the glorious sensations. He didnt know how she did it, but he didn't care, his mind was lost in the lust and passion continuously building inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 pm

She's just that damned good. As the orgasm started to fade, she leaned close enough to him to look him in the eye. She was smiling, one hand coming up to brush over the side of his face. "Thank you." She continued to move, though, at the same pace he set for them. "Can bite you, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 pm

He didn't stop moving, but his eyebrows jumped, his smile growing. "Thank me for what?" He leaned in and kissed her collar bone gently as his arm wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next