Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 pm

She walked up to the stones silently, waiting until she was within them before she pulled out her phone and placed the call to Ra'idah.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Phone: "Tahan."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:36 pm

"Hey, I'm at the stones, and I wanted to talk to you about some stuff."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Phone: "Anybody around there at the stones?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Raz0r gave a look around, and smiled.

"I'm all on me lonesome."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Phone: "One second."

There was a brief pause.

Then the form of the Assamite winked into existence behind the stones, just a few paces from Raz0r.

"What's up?" she asked, clicking the phone off.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Raz0r clicked her phone off with a smile.

"Well, first of all, is there anything I can do to thank you for teaching me?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

She grinned.

"Always use your powers for good and not evil and dear God if anyone finds out you can do it, just don't tell them I taught you."

She tilted her head.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Raz0r held up a hand, and started counting off fingers.

"You've set me up with an awesome lab, you've taken me shopping, and you've taught me technomancy. I would really like to be able to do something for you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 pm

She laughed.

"Sure. And I'll expect you to help, probably, if I ever need a computer goddess. Thankfully, most of what I have to do doesn't actually rely on a computer, so really, just say you owe me one, off the books and I'm happy with that."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Raz0r quirked a smile.

"Yeah, but until I pay you back for all this, I'll feel uncomfortable asking for more."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:12 pm

She tilted her head and looked thoughtful.

"Okay, then. Take me out to a fancy dinner and we'll call it even. Has to be a fancy one, though. Black tie and everything."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Raz0r nodded.

"Done. When would be good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:16 pm

"I'm free all this week and most of next week, oddly enough."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:18 pm

She nodded.

"Okay. Two nights from now. That will give me time to do research and make reservations."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm

She grinned.

"Done. Now, what is it that you need?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Raz0r laughed.

"Its not so much a need, but now that I've learned just how useful Thaum is, I have this burning desire for more knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:27 pm

She pulled one of her special cookies from a bag in her pocket (oatmeal raisin this time), then offered one to the Nosferatu.

"Okay. You want to know what's on the table, or do you have some things in mind that you've seen done that you want to know about?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Raz0r took the cookie and munched a bite before responding.

"That teleporty trick would be awesome, but really, the ball is all in your court as to whether or not you want to tell me what you can teach me, or even if you do."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:44 pm

She munched cookie while she pondered that one.

"Well, teleporting is one of my favorite tricks. But there's a lot of things that are really useful. Being able to harness lightning, water, fire, your own blood. Basically, if you can dream it up, I can probably do it. Your limit is your imagination, really. We can start with the teleport trick, if you want, though."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Raz0r smiled around the cookie as she took the last bite.

"That would be keen, seeing as I am squishy, and that would make getting into dangerous situations less dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm

She laughed.

"So does being able to strike your enemies dead with lightning, fire and water. But teleporting it is. When do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Raz0r laughed.

"How about after dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:03 pm

She laughed.

"Sounds good to me. I'll even get all dressed up for you. Like a real date and everything."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 pm

She smiled.

"I'll try not to disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach   Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Master (Rai) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next