Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 pm

She lifted her arms to help him remove the offending shirt, though she did nearly everything she could to keep his mouth against hers. When it was clear that they would have to break apart for the shirt to come off, her legs wrapped around his hips and she growled, pulling him hard against her. There would be some kind of contact, damn it, if she had her way.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 pm

With one hand he pulled her shirt free, his other arm wrapped around her pulling him more into her. His lips found hers immediately, his passion flowing out of him. His hips pressed between her thighs grinding against the material of her jeans. The hand on her back moved upwards and pulled downward, his nails gently running along the soft flesh of her back.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 pm

She growled when she felt the bite of his nails dragging down her flesh. The moment that her shirt was off, her arms were around him again. Pulling him to her with that same heat that she had before, her lips and tongue toying with his, his teeth biting gently at his lip. With things perfectly straight between them, she could fully relax and just enjoy herself.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 am

The same could be said for Robert, with the rules and boundaries clearly defined he knew where he stood and could operate freely, and let his passions rage. His hands wrapped around her bare back as he pulled her tighter to him. A soft growl emitted from his throat, something primal and alive driving his wants and desires. He nipped her lip playfully, his hands scratching down her back.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 am

Everything is so much better when everyone is on the same page. She reached for his shirt, to roughly pull it off of him. Her heat and passion was enough to challenge any Brujah's, her teeth nibbling at him with just the hint of sharpness beneath the pleasure of it. Her muscles danced to the tune his hands set, back arching into his nails and, once the shirt was gone, giving his back much the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:08 pm

He growled softly, his back arching in time with her nails as he pressed his chest against hers. His hands moved for her pants, lustful desperation making him tear open the front of her pants, the button and zipper coming apart as easily as tearing a piece of paper. The fabric was much the same, a slight tear and he pulled then down over her legs quickly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 pm

She was tearing at his clothes the same way. Though she was much more careful about not ripping the buttons or clasps of his pants to get them off. She growled, a deep sound in her throat as she did, an obvious testament to her growing arousal while she pulled at him, to make sure that she kept him close and against her.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:19 pm

His hands never left her body, even as he tore her pants his hands had slid inside to do so. Now, with her pants gone, he knelt down between her thighs, kissing across her flesh as he did. Until his lips found her clit, where he began to suck, lick, and nip. He enjoyed giving her pleasure and he enjoyed the taste of her, as his muffled moan of pleasure indicated.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 pm

She wasn't frantic in her movements. But they were definitely heated. Her legs came up so that she could part her thighs for him, one hand slipping into his hair to curl her fingers there, tugging lightly, but holding him in place. Her hips rolled against him, the soft sounds from her throat were half-groans and half-growls of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Robert growled as her fingers entwined in his hair, her touch invigorating. His fangs dropped suddenly and bit deeply into her, his tongue flicking lazily across her clit. Her vitae was.... Intoxicating, and so very potent.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 pm

It really, really was. But it had a bit of an odd taste to it... like a twist of lemon or something tangy. Not like a normal Kindred, not exactly. And it was very addictive, actually, if he bothered to check for such things. As it was, her fingers continued to tangle in his hair, holding him against her as she writhed and moaned in pure ecstasy from his bite and his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Roberts eyes flashed open at the taste, unlike anything else he had ever tasted in his life. His eyes drifted shut once more slowly in the ecstacy of her taste. The soft moan rose quietly in his throat as his mind lulled into a pleasant oblivion. His hands carressed her thighs, her soft flawless skin like silk under his playful touch. Slowly, his hand dipped between her thighs and under his chin as he inserted two fingers gently inside her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 pm

His fangs were still in her, omitting any truly conscious thought. She did grip at him, though, her fingers tightening in his hair when she felt his fingers sliding inside of her. Almost instantly, he felt her grip him, the orgasm crashing through her in rough, sweet waves.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Robert made a soft moan as he felt the waves crash through his fingers. He swallowed, infusing her vitae with his own, the fire within him growing to a raging inferno. His fingers moved rythmically within her, stroking the inside of her, as his jaw tightened pleasantly around her flesh. He loved the taste of her, the very essence of her filling him, and he felt the growing need to fill her as well as he hardened.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Her sounds mixed with his own. Sweet whimpers, pleasured moans and soft cries sounded with his own moans as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Want to know the last time someone had given her the pleasure of the Kiss during such an act? Never. Not once. Which meant that she was determined to enjoy it, riding out the waves of orgasm as her hips moved against his mouth, her body already answering him as though he were truly fucking her.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

He was determined to let her ride the orgasm, determined to give her as much pleasure as possible. For him, giving this kind of pleasure was turning him on. His other hand gripped her flesh tightly, squeezing her thigh tightly, before snaking behind her waist and pulling her into his mouth. Her movements were beautiful and enticing, he would wait to fuck her just a little more. Her sounds mixed with his own sounds of pleasure as he sucked on her gentle flesh, his tongue lightly flicking across her in smaller and smaller concentric circles. His fingers moved slowly, applying pressure in the places he knew were the moat sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:34 am

Her hands in his hair clenched and released, then clenched again as she rode out her orgasm. Slowly, ever so slowly, the waves were starting to fade. But she hadn't let go of him... if anything, she was clenching at his fingers inside of her as though she were trying to milk him. She was so very warm to the touch, she had obviously willed her blood to make her warm for him. It was the least she could do, her cries resounding through the cabin of the yacht, though she didn't seem able to form coherent words.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm

His fingers had warmed, as had his whole body, blood once more coursing through his veins. He paused for a moment his tongue licking closed the wound he had made in her. He smiled happily up at her, "Let's go outside." He stood once more, his chest pressing against hers as he lifted her up onto him. He let her down slowly, sliding inside of her, he growled at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Outside? Outside sounded good. Her brain, as it was still trying to catch up to the sensations that he had already given to her, between his fingers and the Kiss, ran along the lines of: Fire bad, tree pretty. She could really only nod her head weakly in agreement. But her arms went around his neck, some of her strength returning as he lifted her and lowered her onto himself. She pulled in a sharp breath, a quiet little sound of pleasure as he lowered her, and waited for him to take her outside.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Robert walked, steadily, out of the cabin and looked for the exit out onto the deck. He lifted her slowly, and lowered her slowly as he moved. He wrapped an arm around her back to keep her pressed against him, the other tucked beneath her to support her and to help him to move inside of her. Finding the door wasn't difficult as he opened it to the sound of water lapping against the hull and a small warm light breeze blowing across the deck. Having found the exit, he no longer needed to know where he was entirely and instead spent his time locking his lips on hers once more in a passionate kiss as she rode atop him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Fire bad. Tree pretty. The only true difference was that now, since her arms were wrapped around his neck, she was helping him. Using her thighs to move, to rise and fall over him in the rhythm that he set for the two of them. She was ready for it when he kissed her, meeting his lips with the heat of her own passion. Once outside, she seemed to even move a little more easily... as if she were even more comfortable in the warm Florida air.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Robert walked them towards the pool, his world spinning as she rode upon him. Nearing the edge he pitched them in with a large splash, a quiet smile of joy on his face.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 pm

She seemed to be just fine moving her hips and riding him as they walked. But when they got to the edge of the pool... she threw her head back and laughed. Of course, that had to cause some interesting sensations below, where she gripped him. However, the moment that he moved to pitch them in, she had a completely different demeanor. She did love her pool.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:27 pm

He smiled playfully at her as they fell in, his body still moving inside her as they hit the water and sank below the surface. This he had never done before and he was thrilled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:28 pm

But she had! She was more than happy to help show him how to move under the water. Biggest problem? She was fighting the urge to swim. Smooth move, Caitiff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next