Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 pm

He looked at her sideways, "Just how many hearts have you broken?" There was a joking lift in his voice and he wrapped his arms around her once again. He did enjoy her company.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 pm

She grinned playfully. Resting her arms against his, she tilted her head to seem thoughtful, though it was obvious that she was teasing. Mostly. Mostly teasing, since she gave him a truthful answer.

"In Port Saint Lucie? Two... that were broken."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

"And elsewhere? Don't have to answer, I'm simply curious as to why there hasn't been more." He chuckled happily, squeezing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:19 pm

She started to laugh again, shaking her head.

"Believe it or not, I'm not actually all that... promiscuous."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 pm

He blinked, "Not to sound insulting, but, why pick me?" He looked at her curiously, his face open and honest.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

She started to laugh again. She turned her head so that she could look at him, leaning back against him as she continued to pilot the boat.

"Because you didn't ask me to. And because there wasn't any pressure. I dislike being pressured into sex."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Robert nodded, giving her a light squeeze as he brought a hand up to stroke her hair gently. "Thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:42 pm

She couldn't help but laugh. She leaned her head into the touch of him stroking her hair, but she was obviously concentrating more on maneuvering the boat. Okay, floating mansion. One of her hands rested lightly against his.

"No need to thank me. It's me that should be thanking you."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:10 pm

He smiled, "What for?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

She laughed again.

"For not being all emo-exaggerated-goth-faint-hand-to-the-forehead about finding out that I don't love you and won't love you forever."

She grinned as she leaned her head back against his shoulder.

"For there not being any pressure. For taking the fun as it's meant to be. Just fun."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Robert nodded, "Not everything in life needs to be doom and gloom and drama. It's important to let go and have fun sometimes." His caresses are caring and gentle, his tone happy as he nuzzles her with his head. "Besides, you're busy enough as is, a little entertainment and laughter never hurts."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm

She turned her head, just enough to bite at his jaw playfully. And it was playful, she just couldn't actually take her eyes away from the open water that she was steering them onto, for fear that she'd end up either colliding with another vessel or killing a baby manatee or something equally devastating.

"I quite agree. But it doesn't mean that it's not appreciated when there's no drama. I have enough to worry about without the drama."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 pm

He nods, resting his chin gently on her shoulder as he nips playfully at her ear. He kept his distractions light as they continued to move further out, waiting for her to feel comfortable enough with where they were. On the way he asked, "Is bonding myself out of the question?" His tone was one of curiousity, and he did not wish to step on her 'others' toes if they had a rule.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 pm

She seemed to mull that question over. She tilted her head so that he could nibble, purring quietly in pleasure when he did.

"It depends. How far and are you expecting the return favor?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:45 pm

"I expect nothing in return other than continued friendship and as for how far... That is up to how comfortable you are.". He says honestly, continuing to nip lightly at her in a playful teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Her second question was a little odd, but ti was the question that she most wanted the answer to.

"Why? I mean, you barely know me. Why would you want to do that?"

She didn't sound like she minded so much. She sounded mostly... curious.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 pm

He smiled shyly, "Honestly, because I like them... Addiction and all.". He frowns sadly, a bit shamefully, "And because I'd rather it be someone I trust, and I already trust you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

She smiled at that, turning her head to look at him. Now that they were in open water, she had no trouble slowing the yacht and being distracted. She brushed her cheek against his, and nodded.

"Then if you enjoy it, feel free. I just... I can't return the favor. It's not that I don't trust you, I just... with the bonds breaking and everything, it makes me a little wary."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 pm

He nods smiling, "Thank you." He nuzzles her cheek with his, and wraps his arms around her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Because she was less worried about it out here, she returned the hug. Though hers was more her arms wrapping around his where he held her, turning her head to brush a kiss over his cheek.

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:32 pm

He smiled at her gentle kiss, before he tilted her chin with a firm hand and kissed her passionately on the lips. His arm squeezing tightly around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 pm

She actually purred at the touch of his lips and the feel of his arms around her. She leaned back against him, resting her head against his shoulder and pressing her hips into his as she returned the passionate kiss, her tongue and teeth toying with his.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 pm

He moved against her, his hands moving to caress her skin. He turned her around and lifted her easily up onto the console, being sure she won't bump any controls as he moved between her thighs and continued to kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 pm

She even helped. She bounced so that he could more easily lift her onto the console, and she was apparently well-versed with the equipment, since she not once came close to bumping any of the controls. Her arms slipped around his neck as he kissed her, unwilling to break the contact, so she continued to kiss him with just as much heat as he gave to her.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 pm

His hands moved to her shirt, and tried to lift it off her as he continued to kiss her. His tongue and teeth teased and played with her lip as he tugged on it with his teeth gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next