Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:38 pm

She was grinning. From ear to ear, in fact. But she hadn't stopped moving. "For bringing me out here, to the pool. For being fun."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 pm

He laughed, the movement pushing him slightly deeper in her, "You are very welcome. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:07 pm

She gasped quietly, moaning a little as her hands tightened on his shoulders. She couldn't help but smile, playfully... maybe a little bit wicked. "About that bite. You want or no?" She was in the water. That was about the point that she stopped caring... no offense. She really did like him. But... water.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm

He smiled, "I really do."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 pm

She continued to grin. And to move. She really was nice, most of the time, which meant that she let him see her, and the fact that she did let her fangs drop. It was so that it wouldn't be a total surprise. She leaned over, pressed a gentle kiss to the side of his throat, before she let her fangs slip into the juncture where neck met shoulder... not drinking from him, but letting him feel the pleasure that accompanied the fangs inside of him. Oh, right. Water. She wrapped her arms around him to keep him tightly against her.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Robert shivered as she kissed him and gasped as she bit into his flesh, the kiss overtaking him instantly. His mind reeled and numbed, it was like an intoxicating drug, so peaceful and wonderful. His body moved with hers reflexively, each new sensation causing fireworks in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:27 pm

She held him there, held the Kiss for much, much longer than what he was probably used to. But only because she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5