Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:37 pm

He smiled to feel the gentle gesture against his back. It was very similar to the soothing one that he had given to her only a few nights before, and it very much made him smile. He was walking at a casual pace with her, his arm still around her. "Have you visited the beaches here yet, Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Teddy shook her head slowly, matching his relaxed pace with a lingering smile and a light step.
"No, not yet" she said. "Though I've been told they're beautiful"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:12 am

He smiled gently at her. "I know of a fairly secluded beach. Would you like me to take you there and watch the ocean for a while, so we can talk? Or would you rather wait for another time for that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 am

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea" she smiled, turning her bright blue eyes to gaze up at him while they walked. "We got all night after all"
Her fingers pressed gently against his back again for a moment before continuing with those slow gentle circular movements. "I'd love to go watch the ocean with you" the blond smiled as she leaned her head gently against him while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:08 am

He smiled at her, his arm around her briefly tightening to hold her a little closer. He was leading her to the beach, though, walking at a steady pace. "If I had thought of it, I'd have at least brought a blanket or a bottle of wine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:59 am

"We can bring that next time" she smiled up at him. Because a next time sounded good too. Very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4