Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 pm

He tilted his head. Laughing, he lifted one brow and squinted at her, as if trying to read something. "You probably didn't mean that half as dirty as it sounded, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 pm

"Oh" she clamped a hand over her mouth. For once she hadn't stopped and thought about what she was saying and that's when he decided to read something into it other than what she'd actually meant. But, well...

She let the hand slip away, chewing gently on her lower lip as she met those eyes of his and decided what the heck.
"Depends" the blond smirked with a playful tone of voice. "On whether or not you want it to be"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:22 pm

At her answer, his brows rose. He didn't seem any less amused, though now he did seem a little bit... skeptical. "What I want? What about what you want, Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm

"I know what I want..." she said softly again, still smiling up at him. "I'm honest that way. To myself, and to others. I don't say things I don't mean, and I don't do things I don't want to" the blond smiled as her hands gave his arm a light squeeze. "And I don't want or desire anything from anyone, that they don't wish to give me freely and because they desire it too"
Really, as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 am

He tilted his head and looked at her. Really looked at her, his eyes searching her face. As if he were trying to find some sort of answer there. "I just ... Teddy. I need to know what it is that you think I want. I am what I am, and I live to serve. I mean that with total honesty. But I need to know what it is that you want, and what you think I want."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:53 am

Bright blue eyes met his as she stopped and turned so that she could face him properly.
"I want you to be yourself around me" the Caitiff said softly. "I want to make you smile and give you a little break from the everyday routine of home and desk and chores" she said with total honestly and she reached out, perhaps a bit hesitantly, to brush the back of her fingers across his cheek before cupping it.
"And... I want you..." Teddy added in a low whisper. "But I don't want a man who doesn't want me... and if you don't want me... I'd still treasure your friendship if you would give me that..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

He smiled at her. It was a genuine smile and he reached up to take her hand. "Okay. So here's where I step outside of my little bundle of secrecy to just talk to you. It's not that I don't want you. I do, very much. But, I've had one affair with exactly one other Kindred and it ended with that woman's lover finding out and breaking a few of my ribs. So I'm ... a little skittish now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 am

"I got time..." the blond said with a gentle voice, the touch of his hand on hers and his smile enough to bring forth her own. "I got time to get to know you, for you to get to know me. I'd never push, Medwyn... and I wouldn't have asked you out if I was with someone else. I'm loyal..." strange as that might sound coming from a vampire. "I'm not out to set you up or hurt you. And I understand skittish heh, I understand it very well. So if you were to feel uncomfortable at any time, I'll back off. No questions asked. No hard feelings"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 am

He smiled at her, seeming satisfied with her answer. "It is appreciated. I just wanted you to know why I am skittish, or if I seem like I'm uninterested, it's not the case. She ... the last one. She didn't tell me that she had another lover. I just wanted you to know that it's not you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 am

"Your honesty is greatly appreciated" Teddy still smiled, gently turning the hand he was holding so she could close her slender fingers around his. "And all my cards are on the table now. So... let's just see where it leads?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:50 am

He smiled at her, letting his fingers lace and link with hers. Now, though, he seemed a little more free ... as if getting his concerns off his chest seemed to make him feel a little bit lighter. "That was my plan all along. I just wanted to be sure that there wasn't any confusion or mixed signals, that if I seemed wary that you did not think you did something wrong. Especially when you haven't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 am

"Thank you.." she smiled, the slight change to his body language not going unnoticed by the blond who seemed to relax a bit as well. "I'm really glad you told me"
Teddy brushed her thumb softly against his hand, their fingers still linked as she stood like that for a few moments, seemingly happy just to be there with him. Perhaps even more so now that any lingering worry had been dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 am

He didn't seem to be in any hurry, himself. He had a beautiful woman on his arm, it was a warm, balmy night in Florida, and there were so many things that seemed to be going well for the ghoul. So many different things, that he was constantly looking over his shoulder, almost waiting for the other shoe to fall. But that barely seemed to be a worry at the moment. "You have no idea how good it feels to get that off of my chest. I don't get to talk to anyone about it much."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 am

"Well, I'm no good at giving advice, but I'm a pretty decent listener. And anything you tell me is said in confidence"
It would seem she wasn't too bothered about the time either, much too happy just being there with him to bother thinking about where they were suppose to be going.
"I'd never tell anyone anything you tell me" Teddy smiled at him, letting her fingers play with his without really thinking about it.
"You're a sweet man, Medwyn..." and while that was probably on the list of "things not to call a man" she meant it in the most positive way as her hand on his arm gave a gentle squeeze as if to say she was still there. "I feel safe with you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:31 am

He actually seemed surprised by that. She squeezed his arm, and his fingers tightened just briefly on hers. He didn't seem to mind that she had called him sweet. "With all of the people that we know, of your own kind, you feel safe with me? Who is so much less?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 am

"I thought we covered this already? You're not less in any way, to me" Teddy said softly. "And you held me, let me fall asleep in your arms... how can I not feel safe with someone like that?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:40 am

He couldn't help but smirk. It was a wry thing, though, and mostly humorless. "Most would say it is cause for alarm of some sort. I'm scary, I hear."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 am

"Not scary to me" not one bit actually. "I don't believe a man with touch like yours can be all that bad" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 am

He snorted quietly. "You did not know me in Germany." It was so simply said, that it could have meant anything.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 am

"No, I didn't" she said softly, knowing that what he'd said could've meant a lot of things. "But you said you're not a soldier anymore, right?" Teddy tilted her head slowly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

He smiled. "By trade, I'm not. Part of me will always be a soldier. Most especially now, in this society and things like that. I have to be a soldier, my general is Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 am

"That's different" Teddy smiled, pulling his hand in to rest it against her cheek. "And I still stand by what I said. You do make me feel safe. And no one with a touch like yours can be all bad, no matter what you may or may not have done in the past"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 am

He smiled and squeezed her fingers with his own. It was a subtle gesture, but it was still there. "Then your open-mindedness is very refreshing and quite welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 am

"Says the man who made me want to kiss him the first time we met because he didn't judge me, didn't label me or stuff me into a given role based on what I am or what others sees me as" the blond smiled still. "Why then would I judge you? Specially when I believe people can change if they truly want to"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 am

Now his brows rose and he looked playfully skeptical. "Is that so? Well, sadly, I can honestly say that you have yet to kiss me." Ghoul. It happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next