Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 am

"Haven't wanted to overstep any boundaries...." the blond bit her lip for a moment before gently moving her hand from his arm, reaching up to brush the back of her fingers across the side of his neck before resting her palm softly against his skin, fingers softly touching the back if his neck.

"You're tall..." she whispered with a smile, though really,it was more of a question if he would lean down...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 pm

He did, in fact, lean down. But he didn't take any liberties, just as he had never taken any with her. The perfect gentleman, he seemed to prefer to react to her touches and urges than he did to give her any of his own. "If you start to get close to any boundaries, I'll tell you, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 pm

The blond lifted herself up on her toes, letting her lips linger close to his for a moment as she whispered. "Good..." then softly pressed her lips to his in a gentle kiss which touch, despite her cool skin, held warmth and a hint of passion that seemed to, at least for the time being, be kept under tight lock and guard.
Though when she'd said she wanted him, she hadn't been lying, even that soft touch told him as much as she tasted his lips with a low sigh of pleasure and arched her back slightly, just enough to let her body lean against his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 pm

He let her set both the tone and the pace. There was little doubt that the man actually held some kind of passion in check, though how much or hard hard he held it was hard to gauge, even from this distance. His lips moved against hers, one arm sliding around her waist to help hold her up. His eyes drifted closed when she kissed him, but once again, he let her set the tone and even the intensity.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 pm

The soft whisper was spoken without pulling back further than that her lips still brushed against his with each word, the fingers resting against the back of his neck gently pressing against his skin as he held her to him.
"Please... I don't want you holding back... You already know how I feel..." she said softly, brushing her lips across his again with closed eyes and perhaps a hint of colour to her otherwise pale complexion.
It was an open invitation to just be honest in his caress if he so desired it. She knew she did.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 pm

He had given her the warning. The one thing she would have needed to know about himself. Which meant that he hesitated, but only briefly. His arm around her waist pulled her to him, the free hand sliding up to the back of her neck to hold her head steady. Then he kissed her in earnest, full of heat and with his lips open and parted ... but oddly enough, she did not feel the brush of his tongue against her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Everything, from the muffled whimper to the way her body reacted with a shiver at his touch when he pulled her in tight and kissed her, told him the same thing; she wanted this. Her touch moving to match his as she welcomed every caress and sensation, the fingers of her free hand closing around the fabric of his jacket while the other slipped from the back of his neck to cup his cheek.

Her eyes closed tight as a soft tongue sought his, wanting, well, everything..
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 pm

He didn't object in the least. His lips parted for her, letting her feel and taste him while he held her close. It was almost like he was back in high school -- it had that feel of making out to it. But in that good way, the way that said that they were both adults and actually did know what they were doing. He was more than happy to stand there as long as she wanted, so long as she was in his arms and his lips were pressed to hers. His tongue gently ran over her lip, tasting her just as gently as she tasted him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Were they suppose to go somewhere? Possibly, though Teddy found she didn't much care at the moment, her attention elsewhere and her mind completely oblivious to anything but him. His touch, his warmth, his taste, his caress.

The hand at his cheek snaked onto his hair as she continued to kiss and taste him, gentle lips caressing his, savouring the feel and the warmth with soft sounds of pleasure under her breath.

Lost in the moment. Lost in him. And heavens it felt good...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Yes, it felt good. Very good. Too good. He pulled his lips away, though it was obvious that he was reluctant to do so. His hand at the back of her neck slid into her hair and he kissed her gently once more, brushing his lips across hers. "What you expected?" he asked, hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:59 pm

The sound of his voice sent another shiver through her body, one he could no doubt feel as she touched her thumb gently to his lips, tracing them slowly, though without pulling back. Without opening her eyes.
"Much more than I expected..." she managed with a soft smile, finding that her voice was a bit trembling. "Better... heavens, you feel so good...." the blond brushed her lips across his again of he would let her.

Seemed she'd forgotten where they were or simply didn't much care.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Let her? Well, he certainly didn't stop her. He smiled when her lips brushed against his. He seemed to lean into her touch as well, the barest of shivers running through him as she touched him. "Glad that I could be more than expected."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm

His reaction had her moving her arms around him and pressing her lips to his again with a low moan that muffled by the kiss. The hand in his hair tugging lightly at it as she clung to him, softly tasting him with the tip of a wet cold tongue for a few more precious moments.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 pm

His eyes slipped shut again. She tugged at his hair and he at hers, once again letting his lips move over her own with gentle pressure, slight heat and measured movements. There was the barest hint of the brush of his tongue against hers, then against her lip, and it was just as quickly gone again. He truly did seem to like that open-mouthed kiss that featured no tongue, though he didn't mind the feel or the taste of hers in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

She returned the caress with soft lips and a gentle tongue that seemed to try and match his touches, just barely brushing against his lips and his own tongue now and then while she savored the sensation. The light tug at her hair drawing another whimpered moan from her lips, only to have it muffled once more by the kiss.

It had been... too long really... Too long since she'd felt like that, been touched like that.

"Medwyn..." his was a low whisper against his lips.

She had meant it when she'd said they had time, that she was in no rush. But it was hard to deny that sudden fire he'd ignited in her, and while it was reluctantly, very reluctantly, that she broke from the kiss, she did slowly pull back just enough for their lips to part.

"We'll miss the movie...." because yes, she cared so much about that movie. Not. Her voice suggesting she had no desire to let go of him, or to move. Though... they were in a rather public place, acting very much like teenagers. And even if she'd been a better liar, her body language still would've given her away.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Perceptive ghoul was decidedly perceptive. His fingers straightened, just enough so that they could run through her hair. He smiled at her, though the arm around her waist? It hadn't budged. He still held her against him. "Do you care? Truly?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 pm

The blond couldn't help but smile either as she let out a soft chuckle and shook her head slowly. "No.." Teddy whispered, trailing her fingers slowly down the back of his neck as she opened her eyes to gaze up at him. "Not one bit..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm

He smiled, letting her feel the shiver that raced through him at the touch of her fingers. "Then what do you want to do, Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh, she.... opened her mouth, didn't quite find the words, shut it again and repeated the movement a couple of times. She wanted...

It was, in all honesty, written across her face really as she found herself unable and unwilling to break away from his gaze.

"I got a place... picked up the keys yesterday. I was wanting to show you later..." though sooner was... better.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 am

She seemed so flustered. It was quite enticing, really... sweet. He didn't mind it in the least. The fingers in her hair began to play with the blonde curls, the thumb of his hand that was on her back gently rubbing up and down. "A tour, maybe a drink, and some hanging out?" Yeah. Hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 am

Teddy nodded.
"Sounds perfect.." she smiled, gentle fingers brushing across the back and side of his neck before letting her hand come to rest on his chest.
It was much too easy to simply get lost in the moment with him, the Caitiff still gently leaning into his touch with a look in her eyes that really did seem to reflect her smile in every way.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 am

That was okay...she didn't need to stand on her own. He was more than happy to hold her up. But he was smiling down into her face, his fingertips brushing lightly over her cheeks. "You going to show me where to go?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:16 am

"Oh" good thing she was used to feeling silly. Better yet that he didn't seem to mind.
"Of course" Teddy said with a soft chuckle, just... taking another moment or two to gaze at him before turning her head enough to touch her lips to his hand as it brushed her cheek without looking away. "Come on..." she pulled back slowly, more than a bit reluctantly even though she knew she wasn't going anywhere without him.
"It's another twenty minutes walk from here" which really did feel like a small eternity right now. Though, one she got to share with him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 am

He shifted, angling his body so that it was beside hers rather than in front of it. He slipped his arm around her shoulders, leaning close enough to kiss her temple. "You lead. I like a walk."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:59 am

Teddy, in return, eased an arm around his waist, letting her hand come to rest on his back as she closed her eyes for a moment with a lingering smile as he kissed her.
"As do I" she said softly, looking up at him with a light tilt of her head. "A lot" more so because of him she'd gladly admit.

The blond, the oh so happy looking blond in fact, pressed her hand lightly against his back through the fabric of his clothes as they started moving again, tracing slow, gentle circle across his back with her fingertips as if returning his own gesture from a few nights ago.

For the time being, she didn't have a care in the world.
For the time being, she had him, and that was all that really seemed to matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next