Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 am

"Wow, you must've dug deep then" said the young woman who had barely gotten half her glass down by the time Cass started on her second. "Wasn't aware you had an inner bitch. So... that's scary" she added with a soft laughter as she cupped the glass in both hands and watched the Rose.
"Sometimes it's needed though. And for what it's worth, if I can help, I'd be happy to do so you know"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 am

"Yeah, I didn't know I had it either. But, it kind of just snuck up on me. Not sure how I feel about it yet-- other than the fact that I'm seriously about to start punching people in the dick."

And down went the second glass. Onto the third. At least after filling it this time, she put the damn bottle down and sat back down.

"You've met some pretty decent folks here so far. You should at least know which ones to be wary of. No sense in finding yourself in trouble you didn't cause yourself," she smiled to Teddy softly. "Just avoid the Tremere as a whole... I mean, really. Victor Morton is a crazy asshole. I thought Oriella was nice, and she may be, but I'm not trusting them too much as a whole unit at the moment. Oh..." She took a sip. "Porter's here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:25 am

Oh look, she nearly choked on the mouthful of liquor, actually having to put her hand over her mouth to stop from spitting it out and all across the sheets.
"Shit..." she needed a moment to actually swallow. "Does that mean, like.. she's here too?" Teddy said with a lingering "Oh shit" look plastered all over her usually cheerful face.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Cass shook her head. "He says she's not here. He's been here a couple of weeks and I've not heard from her or seen her or been forced to see her. So, at the moment, I believe he's telling the truth. It's a little unsettling, though. I had the pleasure of speaking to her by phone about a month ago," she snorted. "I even tried to extend an olive branch. But she's having too much fun with me to accept it, apparently. But, yeah, he's here. And then there's some assassin type named King Raven-- I haven't the foggiest idea what he is other than a giant prick. Oh, and avoid Marvin Johnson of clan Malkavian and save yourself a monster of a headache..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 am

"Wow, just, wow" she downed the rest of her glass and scooted over so that she was sitting right next to Cass as she poured herself a second drink.
"So, there's the Gangrel playboy who's "complicated", Porter who allegedly isn't here to drag you back to Miss Über Bitch Queen of the Universe, a Carnival of Doom, couple of Demons and an assassin by the cheesiest name in history?" Teddy seemed to be summarizing the situation as she tilted her head to the side and brought her glass to her lips.
"I think we might end up needing a couple of more bottles to get through this"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 am

"Strike the first part, reverse it. Alex isn't complicated... The situation surrounding Alex and myself is complicated. Heh..." Cass nodded softly. "But, yeah, you've got it. Any brain cells fried yet? I think half of mine are. We'll have to go get some more bottles and stock up. I've forgotten how much I enjoy drinking." Her expression didn't really change... it was just kind of... blank.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:49 am

Slooowly, the blond tilted sideways, almost to the point where she nearly tipped over, but instead she simply let her head come to rest on Cassiel's shoulder.
"Aaaaall fried" she said, though she did smile. Seemed she wanted to cheer the Toreador up a bit. "But if you know where to go I'm sure we can repeat this again soon. More booze, less braincells. Who needs them anyways?" Teddy smirked as she raised her glass without raising her head off the Rose's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 am

"The brain cells are dead," she leaned her head on Teddy's, raising her glass to hers. "Long live the brain cells."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 am

"Cheers!" she tapped her plastic glass against Cass and, following the Rose's example from earlier, downed the entire thing in one go.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:56 am

And hers was gone even quicker than Teddy's. "Care for a second?" Because she was highly considering a fourth.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:58 am

"Go for it" the smiling blond said as she held her glass out. "If you want, you can crash here for the day? Oh, oh, you were suppose to send texts. Or did you send them already?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:00 am

"Oh yeah..." She had forgotten, too. She poured another glass for herself and Teddy and then just sort of shrugged. "Honestly, it won't make a difference now." She pulled the phone from her pocket and simply shut it off, tossing it onto the dresser.

"I might just crash here, thanks. Better than to attempt to drive after drinking this stuff, huh?" She gave an amused chuckle. "I mean, I'm a good driver, but not that good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 am

"You're a good driver?" came the teasing giggle. "Really? Then what passes for a bad driver these days? A blind man with road rage issues?" she laughed, pulling her legs up close in case something came flying in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:05 am

She feigned an angry look. "You keep it up, Gepetto. You're gonna find yourself strapped to the roof of a car while I run an obstacle course." Cass' tongue stuck out at her. "Still looking for a decent place to race."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:07 am

"Gimmi a helmet and I'm game"
She probably meant it too.

Teddy sipped at her drink again before going back to cradling it in her hands as she rested her hands in her lap.
"We should look up a decent place to race then, don't you think? Seem kinda obvious" the blond winked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 am

"Gotta get a decent vehicle first. Gus is good, but I won't risk throwing a rod or anything. I haven't even heard about any decent street racing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 am

"Decent vehicle will be at the top of my to-do list" came the determined nod of a blond who might be starting to feel a bit of the alcohol effect. "Right after a giraffe vacuum cleaner. Or possibly a beetle one. Ooooh, or a butterfly! she pointed a finger at Cass. "Because no one suspects the butterfly!"
What the Hell she was on about was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 am

Oooh... maybe she had more than she thought... She swirled the brown liquor in her glass, as if debating if she should have anymore. Eh, what the hell. And down number 4 went. She looked at Teddy with a most curious expression, however, as the liquid smoothly slid down her throat.

"Baby, what the hell are you talking about? I mean, I get that the ideas come swift, but... A what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:43 am

"Oh, it's a project" she giggled. "I've gotten a couple already and I still haven't gotten a workshop set up. Thaaaat's, you know, shit planning on my part" Teddy smirked, holding her glass out for more with a wiggle of her wrist.
"I'll show you the sketch work once, you know, I've gotten around to sketching it out. I think it might be fun"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 am

Cass walked over with the bottle and poured the Caitiff more to drink as she nodded. "I'd like to see the sketch, absolutely. Look at you, already getting orders! Sounds like you've been busy. Think the 'townspeople' are taking kindly to you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:53 am

"Mmm" Teddy gave her a light shrug of her shoulder. "I dunno. Like you said, I've been lucky and met the nice people so far remember? If nothing else, it's a good incentive to stay a while longer. It seems like a nice place, except for the obviously bad stuff but, we both know there's no such place as safe and interesting. Those two just don't match" the Caitiff said smilingly as she sipped at her glass again.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:54 am

"So what would you pick then?" She tilted her head to the side as she spoke softly. "Safe or interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am

"That's obvious isn't it?" after all, she was there, in what was a city that probably fit the description of Josh Wheedon's Sunnydale perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 am

"And that's where we always disagreed, isn't it?" She gave a half smile as she tossed her empty plastic cup into the trash. "I've always wanted safe. But... you know me," Cass chuckled uncomfortably. "I'm always looking for a way to have my cake and eat it, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 am

Now there was an expression someone else had used quite recently... while sitting on the same bed.
Different circumstances though.

"Hey you can try. Though, eventually you might have to make a choice" Teddy said, lifting the glass to her lips and, seeing as Cass was done with hers, leaned her head back to finish her own drink before lobbing the now empty plastic glass over the Rose and into the bin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next