Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:29 am

She was grateful Cass had been kind enough to stay over with her, as where the critters but they were always happy to have more people around. Said critters were currently playing hide and seek in that one ferret hid under the couch and one ferret stayed on top of the couch, smacking the other over the head whenever it poked its head out from under the couch.
Simple little pleasures.

Teddy, still in pj pants and a tank top, sat on the bed, fiddling with one of four Halloween costumes, this current one being rather green and leaf'y, suggesting it was Cassie's Poison Ivy outfit.

Where as Diego, was no doubt stalking the Rose around.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 am

Thus, Diego was on look out duty. Cass was in non-constricting clothing-- a black tank and black pants with a light jacket over top. Her hair was cut short and she was armed with khukhuri that was strapped to her hip and out of view. She reached down to put Diego onto her shoulder without so much as looking, really. It was just habit when the little guy was around. The Rose made herself comfortable, leaning against a wall near a window, eyes peeled for anything, really.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:48 am

"You can relax you know?" the blond said from the bed, which allowed her to see pretty much all of the small apartment save for parts of the kitchen corner. "I doubt he's gonna do anything but drop by and suck out my memories"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 am

"Raven's not the one I worry about," she shook her head softly. "He'll do exactly what he said he'd do and no more, of that I am certain." She turned toward Teddy for a moment, resting her temple against the wall. "Ever get that feeling that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? The one that tells you... that warns you something is coming?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:56 am

She frowned slightly, letting the costume come to rest in her lap as she looked at the rose and bit her lip, chewing softly on it for a few moments.
"Yeah... you having that now?" well that worried her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:02 am

"Every night for the last 5 or 6 weeks," she nodded as she turned back to the window. "Sabbat, Carnival, fairies... which are now... dead... heh... There's just a lot, it seems like. Areron's mentor is in town. There is talk of a party for her. And I met a relation of Areron's."

Conversation helped.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 am

"Mm, sorry I can't help" Teddy said softly. "I was told to stay out of it, the Sabbat stuff anyways and the rest, well, I'm not really the one you want in that mess anyways. Heck, I shun any place where I might run into Areron. I sure as heck don't need to meet her mentor and have her belittle me too" she fiffled with the needle and thread for a moment.
"And you said you met a relation of Areron's? You mean her brother? The skinny girly boy?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:06 am

"Yeah, that one... Thalion... He's a trip and a half. He lives with Eve-- some Gangrel I apparently make laugh. And not in a good way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 am

"Eve? Heh... I think she likes me actually" she had no idea why, but the elder did seem to have taken a liking to her for some odd reason. "And Thalion's... well he's pretty. He's just...." well let's face it, pretty but girly. And Teddy didn't fancy girly boys. She liked her men to be men. That and he was related to Areron which meant she stayed the heck away from him.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:15 am

"Yeah, well... I need to stay away from him. I could barely think with him in the room."

Cass preferred men to fairy-looking boys, too. But... Cass was also Toreador... and she couldn't keep her eyes off of him... Bad, very, very bad.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 am

"Oh, right the" she tapped a finger to her head and just kind of motioned into space. "Yeah, I get it. Bet he could barely think with you in the room too. Or possibly only think of one thing. Now see, that's one thing I get to avoid with not looking like you do" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:26 am

"Oh, he was very good at implying what he wanted from me," she absently wiped the back of her hand over the back of her jeans. Just... no...

"Maybe I ought to ask Ethan to slap me ugly... Like, Nos ugly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:29 am

Oh, cringe.
"Why? That would just be weird..." Teddy said with a bit of a frowny face. "I mean, you're you. That's how you look. This is how I look. Last I knew you didn't mind your looks and I didn't mind mine. So why change it?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:31 am

"I don't like being looked at that way anymore," she said quietly. And in truth, she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 am

"Hey, don't let others decide how you should look. You're you, isn't that a good thing? I bet Alex likes you just the way you are" she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 am

"He does," she managed to grin. "But as far as I'm concerned, he's the only one that gets to look."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:41 am

"The way he looks at you is the only thing that counts" she smiled. "Medwyn looks at me as if I'm beautiful... I don't care if others don't even grant me a second glance as long as he does. So what does it matter what others thinks of your looks? The one who counts is the only one you care about anyways"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:43 am

"You are beautiful," she looked at Teddy when she said it, straight in the eye.

"But sometimes I just want to blend in with the surroundings. I think it's okay to feel that way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 am

"But you can, can't you? You know Obfuscate, right?" she could change her appearance for the sake of blending in on the street.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 am

"Yeah, but it's not the same," she shrugged. "It's useful, but... It feels like cheating. It's helpful, but to use it for such a reason seems wasteful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 am

"I used my disciplines to make tattoos" wanted to talk about proper use? Eh, what did the Caitiff care as long as it worked and it did what it ought to do?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 am

"But that's like art," she smiled as she thought about it with a shrug. It did feel like art. Eh... Such a silly thing to be concerned about in the end. "It only made me uncomfortable because it was Areron's brother."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:01 am

"Heh..." Teddy's humor sucked but... "I hope you didn't catch any fae cooties"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 pm

"I haven't grown any unicorn horns and I don't sparkle, so I think I'm good... Unless the incubation period is longer than a week, I think I'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:54 pm

"Then I think you'll be okay. I'm pretty sure is an instantaneous thing. The sparkly effect I mean" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop   Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red pill, blue pill (Raven, Cass) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next