Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Greer got up, looked for the clothes that should be laid out, and went to see if he was in the library.  The changes she had requested should be done on the haven in the city.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

The clothing laid out for her, sticking to his theme, are skimpy goth lolita styled lingerie. Another note and small makepup kit are left for her.

'Dark and naughty tonight, pet.'

And the King is in the library.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Reaching into her vanity, she pulled out the self piercer, and pierced her lip. Applied make up far to exactly to what he wanted, and curled her hair. Then re-reading his note, she made sure the lingerie was barely covering and with that did a slow sexy walk to the library.

Waiting at the entrance to see if she'd get his attention, she stood still, and not realizing it after awhile a soft humming from her.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Little occurs in his home that he is not aware of. Even the eyes of the servants follow her with obvious envy: only Marissa or Nicole received more attention from the master. Still, she waits for a few minutes before the King in yellow looks up from his book and acknowledges her presence.

"Good evening, pet."

Long fingers gesture for her to step forward and turn for him again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Greer though is oblivious as she walks. She steps forward, turns around with a touch of sass, and stops where he's pointed her to do so.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:24 pm

The King in Yellow nods approval.

"You look nice tonight, pet. I am pleased," he tilts his head slightly lookng her over slowly. He reaches out casually and slips a hand under her clothing to fondle a breast. "Why do you seek me out?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 pm

"I'd like to go see how the apartment at the Rourke tower has come along." leaning into his touch.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

The King in Yellow hms quietly.

"And will you be back before the sunrises?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 pm

"Yes sir." looking at him and gently biting the lip piercing.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

The King in Yellow nods. "You understand you will be punished severely if you are lying to me."

He continues to fondle her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yes sir." she says evenly, leaning into his touch a bit more, and then says "I just want to see the paint colors, the piano and the new bedroom" with a low husky voice.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:41 pm

The King in Yellow nods, "New bedroom, hmm? Planning on entertaining company?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:46 pm

"Not that way, I want to check out the piano, the color choices, and see if it all pulled together nicely. Add some clothes there from the shopping trip and I'll be back before sunrise." honestly said.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 pm

The King in Yellow nods, withdrawing his hand from her shirt.

"Remove your vblouse and kneel before me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm

She stripped off the top, knelled before him, and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 pm

He strokes her cheek once before pulling a small ivory needles from within his robes. Then, he casually pinches her nipple before piercing it deftly. A golden ring it twisted into place after the ivory is removed. The pain is...intense.

He then does her left with equal ease.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:05 pm

She gasps as he does so, the other nipple reacting before he does the same, and she keeps watching him saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm

He flicks one ring then the other. Something about his manners seem pleased.

"Better. You may go. Tomorrow, I would like you to dress the same."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Looking up at him "Very well, Sir. May I go now?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm

He looks her over again, as it to memorize her features before nodding slowly.

"You may."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Slowly she stood up, reaching for her top, and then sensually left his presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp   Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to wander - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 1