Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:11 pm

She nodded.

"Yes. He was called away on Clan business, I was bored, and decided to make a move to a more challenging environment."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 pm

He laughed. "And ya find this place challengin'?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:14 pm

She turned to look at him.

"More so than England. Here I get to meet new people, forge new alliances."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm

He gave her a nod. "Sounds fair."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 pm

She nodded.

"I could not stagnate any longer. So I came here, to begin again. And as you can see, I moved my household with me. There were some that were disappointed I was leaving."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 pm

He laughed. "I'm sure that there were. Ya seem tha type ta make friends easy."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm

She laughed.

"I do try. I seem to make enemies just as quickly, though."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 pm

He laughed and adjusted the hat on his head. "That's 'cause you're a Blue Blood."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:26 pm

She laughed.

"Perhaps. Or perhaps it's because people ignore my status."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:28 pm

He shook his head. "That's 'cause you're a Blue Blood, too. Whether ya mean to or not, you're very much one. An' some people just don't give a damn an' are gonna hate ya on principle, ignore ya status on principle, over somethin' that ya didn't even do or anythin'. Some people got big issues with your family."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:31 pm

She chuckled.

"But I left a warning in there just for that type of person. Why else would I still be known as Vicious. I do so try to give fair warning about that side of my personality."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:33 pm

He snorted. "Half of tha people I know would just take that as a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:03 am

She smiled.

"One that I occasionally relish. And I have destroyed every one of them. It will come as no surprise to you, I imagine, that I was once coveted by a Brujah. And a Lasombra."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:24 am

He laughed. "Brujah don't surprise me. Lasombra surprises me a little."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:56 am

She smiled back at him.

"Get to know me better. It will likely start to surprise you less."

Then she leaned over the neck of Demon, and whispered to him. And they were off like a shot, moving as one into a gallop.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

He laughed when she took off, leaning over to whisper to the horse he rode.

Would you like to run for a bit?

Giving her the option to actually take off after the pair.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:25 pm

She was more than happy to run. She picked up speed slower than Demon, but it was still at a fast clip, moving to catch up, then matching speed with the Roan.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:29 pm

He was more than a little bit natural on horseback. He let the mare run, one hand coming up to make sure his hat stayed on his head, but otherwise, he moved fluidly as Marie began to actually pick up speed and run.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Laughter drifted back to him on the wind, as for a few minutes they did nothing but gallop down the trails. Then Demon started to slow.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:09 am

He was actually just letting the mare run as she wanted. He didn't urge her at all, merely moving with the flow of the animal at the pace that she set.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 am

The mare slowed when Demon did, seeming both horses in accord over this. And in a few seconds, as they turned the bend to come upon a large clearing, perhaps he would understand why.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:55 pm

... Not without you telling me! But, it's all good. He let the mare slow when she wanted, his hand moving to the side of her neck. Stroking her, telling her what a lovely, fantastic animal she was, whether it was needed or not.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Definitely in love. As she came abreast of Demon, Christine smiled over at him.

"Did you enjoy that?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 am

He laughed and tipped his hat to her. "I did. I forgot how much I miss bein' on horseback."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 am

She smiled.

"Then you definitely must come whenever you wish. I simply ask that you ask my stable master which horses should not be taken out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next