Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Shauna hated to show up here and hated the fact it was clan business that made her show up here.  She was dressed down not up this go and had a frown that almost looked permanent as she came up the drive and knocked on the door.  She didn't call in advance or make an appointment.  Nope this was serious and immediate.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 am

The door was answered by a man who was everything a butler should be.

"Good evening. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:27 am

She looked at the man with a serious expression. "Please let Christina know Shauna's here."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 pm

"Shauna McCade?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 pm

She gave the man a stead look. "Yes we met here before."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 pm

He nodded.

"Please follow me. She left word that if Family were to show up, they were to be taken straight to her."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Shauna nodded and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:22 pm

He lead her back and to the kitchen. Where Christine was sitting at the table, talking with a Frenchman who seemed to be the cook. She turned when Shauna entered with a smile.

"Shauna, darling, what a pleasant surprise!"

And she didn't seem to notice that the woman wasn't dressed up. Because she wasn't either. Weird to see a Ventrue elder in jeans and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Shauna shook her head. "Hi Christine. I wish it was but it's not. We have a series of problems." She nodded to those around them. "Family matters."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 pm

She nodded and rose.

"We'll talk later."

Then she gestured for Shauna to follow.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:44 pm

And she did so. "I don't know what you know or if what I know is exactly right but comparing notes is the thing."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:59 pm

She nodded.

"Of course."

She leads the woman into an office, where she moves around to sit behind the desk, gesturing to a very nice chair set where those speaking to the one behind the desk would sit.

"Please sit. What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:11 pm

"Well I was able to get Jamies take and really he doesn't care and won't interfere in the Ventrue to Ventrue matter. The Tremere have dropped that Anton is not Ventrue. They say he's a Tzimise and from what my source tells me he's been in the clan for a long time deep cover and he's something called a Koldun which means powerful magic besides not being blood. Right wrong or indifferent it's a matter for your hands as the Eldest and the Primogen."

She took a breath. "I also know by his own words that as Seneschal he made a deal with some Tzimese to help clear the domain of Sabbat and that he did it in a way where Jamie wouldn't know it was done. So if he is ours and he has double crossed the Tzimese he could be in danger big time. They won't be happy. The Clan has serious history with them in the past but hat's about all know. It sounds bad in any case."

Another breath. "And no I didn't spill all of this to Jamie to get his take. I didn't have too and I'm better than that. He's got his own pissy issues with King Raven on his mind."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:13 pm

She nods.

"How sure are you that Anton is not Ventrue?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 pm

"The Tremere I spoke to doesn't lie to me. He's been a guest in my house and he and I have saved each others lives in the past. As he put it Christ on a Crutch Shaunna this is bad and from high up in my clan." She sighed. "If he's being lied to that's one thing but I guarantee you he believes it and in any case the deal Anton admitted to makes it seem more likely than not. The Tremere and the Tzimese have old hates worse than ours with them but my Tremere doesn't feed in that shit. He's been buds with an Assamite who I'm also on good terms with...so... again that supports this not being clan related or specific."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:22 pm

She nods.

"Very well. I will look into this. Thank you for trusting me with this. I will likely need your help, and I would like to meet this friend of yours. But not on my home ground."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Shauna nodded. "If you go looking you are looking far back. Watch yourself. If hes been in a long ass time as Jim indicated he's going to have friends IN the family too. If my Mentor was still around I'd sic him on this. He was old KotB and would have gone after this like a mongoose to a viper." Yes she used the abbreviation K O T B...
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:31 pm

She smiled.

"Shauna, I watched Carthage fall."

Then she nodded.

"I will meet this friend of yours. Please set up a time and a place."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 pm

"If you like classic cars meet him here." She handed her one of Jim's cards. "He's around most nights and I can meet you both there."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:45 pm

She nods.

"Tomorrow night, 10 o'clock."

((You can start the scene now if you like))
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 pm

"Sounds good." Shauna said. "OH and apparently the tower in the ocean is owned by a couple of TZ elders so...yeah. Watch your back they are everywhere around here. Me I'm going to go try to get acquainted with more of the neighbors."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 pm

She nods.

"Good plan. I will watch myself. And I will protect my Family. If feel unsafe where you are, I have space for you here. And all of my staff are Masquerade safe. They are either my ghouls, or their families have served and kept my secret for generations."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 pm

"I'm one of those territorial bitches when it comes to such things. I think it comes with the fact I am a former Fire Fighter and now Arson investigator. Feeling unsafe is an all the time thing. Its more a matter of how unsafe you feel...after all its part of feeling alive right?" She waved a hand. "You may have seen the historical cities fall but to me this is all borrowed time so it lasts as long as it lasts. I try not to do the stupid but risks are worth the return and keep me connected. I hope you can understand that."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 pm

She nods.

"I simply wish you to know that you have a bolt hole should things go badly."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:16 pm

She nodded. "I have a few. You are on that list. Promise." And she grinned as she crossed her unbeating heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messge to deliver (Christine) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next