Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Greer stepped out of the taxi, with an over night bag, and paid the driver.  Then she went and rang the door bell waiting to see if she was still expected.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:36 am

((Sorry! This got lost somehow))

The door opened, and there stood Richard, smiling at her.

"Lady Greer, welcome."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 pm

"Good evening, I think I am expected." with a bright smile back at him.

(no problem Smile )
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

He nodded.

"She is waiting in the Stables for you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

"Is there a place I can change really quick before joining her." with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 pm

He nodded.

"Come on in, Lady Greer."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

She followed him with her bag of clothes to change into. "Thank you." as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 pm

He led her to a bathroom.

"Right here, miss. And you know the way to the stables when you are done?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 pm

"I do thank you!" with a cheerful tone and bounce to her step. She really was excited about this eve.

Greer changed into her purple jacket, black riding pants, and black helmet with matching boots. Her hair pulled back in a pony tail under the hat.

She then headed out to the stables, to meet up with Christine.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Christine was in the stables, talking with some teenage boys.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Greer walked in, did not interrupt but waited till she was free to say Hello.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

The boys turned to the new comer with smiles. Christine turned.

"Greer, welcome."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 pm

"Hi Christine." moving over to greet her with a hug and kiss to both cheeks. "How are you this eve?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 pm

She returns both hug and kisses.

"I am well. Just dealing with a few things before we can go riding."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm

"You need me to wait outside the stable?" asked with a nod to her not wishing to interrupt her further.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 pm

She shook her head, then turned to the boys.

"You know what to do. I wish it done before we get back. Or I will tell your Grandmother that you have failed. And leave the punishment to her. You are lucky I do not tell her what earned you this duty."

The boys flushed and mumbled, then went off into the stables. Soon, they could be heard cleaning tack.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 pm

"Oh you are far to nice, I would of let them to their Grandmother." with grin at her curious as to what they did to earn this punishment.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 pm

She chuckled.

"Not when all they wanted to do was taste life as a teenager. The girls are in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Greer laughed softly "Well then it is as it should be." with a look to her "I think I like not having that responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:08 pm

She nodded.

"I watched their great grandparents grow up. I feel a bit maternal. They are all my children, and they know what I am. It's a blessing, having such a large family."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Greer nods to her "That's sweet, but still it's a lot to be responsible for." with a look around "But I am sure there are many rewards I've not thought of."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:44 pm

She laughs.

"Well, I watched their grandmother be born, and still she nags me like I'm a young thing with no brains. So it all works out in the end."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 pm

"I can't imagine." with a nod to her "But then again I have a tendency to move a bit..." with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 pm

She nods.

"We'll fix that. They'll treat you the same they treat me, you keep coming around. Now, let's find you a horse. When did you last ride?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:15 pm

She pauses, thinks and then says "About 50 years ago, but I was a decent rider." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A follow up ride (Christine) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next