Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:00 pm

He laughed. "Just let me know when, ma'am. I'll bring 'em over ta meet ya. They're mastiffs, so they're as big as ponies."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:02 pm

She chuckled.

"You've seen the monsters I deal with nightly. I think I can handle ponies."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 pm

He laughed. "That's fair. Then I'll bring 'em by whenever ya want, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:04 pm

She smiled.

"My home is open to you and your lady, and the monsters, whenever you wish."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm

His brows rose. "Ya know who my lady is?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 pm

She chuckled.

"No, but I would hardly leave her outside the gates when I invite you inside them."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 pm

He laughed. "That's fair. I just figured I'd warn ya, since a lot of folks wouldn't want her around. She's one of tha few open Daughters left."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:11 pm

She paused, obviously thinking it over.

"I would enjoy hearing her sing."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

He nodded and chuckled. "I'll pass that right along. Might make her happy just ta hear that."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:44 pm

She nodded, as if that was settled.

"If she is amenable, I can set up a time for you both to come over for a private concert."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:46 pm

He looked surprised, but pleased. "I'll see what she says about it, definitely."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:48 pm

She smiled.

"Of course. Now, would you like to ride? I don't recommend off trail unless you can see in the dark, but I have a couple of miles of trails."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:49 pm

He grinned. "I'd love ta ride for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 pm

She chuckled.

"You may pick any horse but Demon."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 pm

He looked over and started to look down the line of horses. He was looking for a good sized one - he was large and didn't want to hurt the animal. When he found one, he pointed. "This one okay?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:54 pm

She smiled as he came upon a speckled monster that was likely a Clydsdale cross.

"That's Marie. She's a beautiful choice. Her saddle is right there."

She pointed to a stand across from the horse he picked. Then she stepped into Demon's stall to begin saddling him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:56 pm

He took his time with the new one. He let Marie smell him, speaking quietly to her in her own horsey language. Introducing himself, telling her what he was doing as he was doing it. The blanket, the saddle, everything. And he was being sure to give her a good amount of petting and affection as he did it.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:58 pm

She melted under her hands just like every other woman. This was a horse who fell in love easily. But she was strong and able, and had spirit.

At just about the same time he was done, Christine was done as well. She was leading Demon out with smile.

"Oh good. I knew she'd be a good match for you."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:59 pm

He chuckled quietly as he led Marie from the stall at a lazy pace. "She likes me, I think. Ya want a hand up?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 pm

She smiled, grabbed the pommel, and pulled herself with ease.

"I'm a lady. Not a cripple. But thank you. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:02 pm

He grinned and effortlessly swung himself into the saddle. He gave it a moment, actually, for the horse to get used to the feel of his weight. Then he turned to the Ventrue and touched the tips of his fingers to his hat. "After you, ma'am." And yes, he looked like he belonged on horseback.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:04 pm

She smiled and turned to lead the way out, starting with a walk, to give the horses time to get used to them.

"So, how long have you been here in Port St. Lucie?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 pm

With a sound from his tongue and a gentle nudge from his heels, he set off after her. Leisurely pace, but keeping up -- just a few feet behind -- his hostess. It was polite. "Almost two years now."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm

She definitely seemed at home in the saddle, and Demon was definitely hers. He wasn't acting up, and seemed to respond to the least little nudge.

"And you've been Primogen for that long?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:10 pm

He shook his head. "We had another one, name of Tatiyana. She went by Cami. But she kept disappearin', so they wanted someone more stable. I drew tha short straw." He looked over at her and smiled. "Ya took over for Ben? Where'd he get off to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitations (Christine) - Lowrey Manor
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next