Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 pm

He nodded. "I wouldn't want you to be feel awkward or uncomfortable." it was the opposite he was aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:37 am

"It's why I gotta talk to her. Make sure she understood things the same way you did." Mat wasn't a liar, it wasn't about that. It was just that Ren knew how easily two people could have different understandings of something.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:31 am

He nodded, "I understand. I am simply trying not to demand you teleport to her right now. I am sure I can wait until you talk with her." hopefully the attempt at humor worked.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:40 pm

"I promise I won't let linger too long."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:52 pm

He shrugged, obviously not offended. "Time is one of the few things we have in large quantities. I can wait. Do what you wish to do, in the time you wish to do it."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 pm

"Thank you, Mat."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm

"Always." he tapped the table twice. "Anyways. Shall we go to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:45 pm

"Bed sounds wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 pm

"Actual bed this time?" it was strange having one.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:54 pm

He held his hand out to her, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 am

She slipped her tiny hand into his much larger one.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 am

He would lead her upstairs, to the 'bedroom' she had set up for them. He would never have thought of such things, matching colors, relaxing items - it was 'stuff' and 'things' to him. But in a strange way, it had become a part of his 'cave'. A lamp was a twig in his mind, needed to protect the mouth. He rationalized and understood the need of such items, and accepted them. The door was opened and he let her go in first.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:37 pm

She slipped in to the room she knew so well. HEr jacket came off. The blades stayed. Just in case...just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 pm

He smirked at the blades, shaking his head. His weapons were... well... ingrained. Internal. But she had the same gifts. He pushed her, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:36 pm

She fell over, flopping dramatically on the sturdy bed.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:41 pm

That did just make him laugh. A rare sound while she was away. The jade eyes looked at her. "Now ya juss bein'silly." by the sound of it, he wasn't complaining, or put off by it at all. He stalked towards the bed, sitting on the edge to pull off his boots.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 pm

"Who me?
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:26 pm

"Oui. Toi." as he looked over his shoulder at her, taking off his hat to toss it on the nightstand. "Nice tah see ya bein'silly again."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 pm

"Nice to feel silly again."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 pm

He rolled onto his back, the bed creaking under his weight. He looked concerned, ruddy features focused on her much innocent ones. "Was it that bad away?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"Yes and no. You've met Abraham...he's one of the warmest of the bunch."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 pm

"Hmm. Well, he seemed about as warm as I was?" he thought about that for a second, and amended his statement. "When I was first meeting you, that is. Not warm as I am now. I mean, I don't think he...." he just shut up, painting himself into a corner on that one.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

"No. That seems to be something long ago left behind by those I met."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well, if it was a free for all Orgy, I think I would be rather disturbed about their views of God, to be honest. Or at least the Christian God." he put his hands behind his head, enjoying the talk it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next