Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:05 pm

He took a step back at the blow, "Good."

He smiled approvingly, "Can you disguise yourself?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:00 pm

"If you turn around.." She made a subtle motion with her fingers, indicating he should look away.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:18 pm

He chuckled turning around. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:46 pm

"Okay," Came Celeste's voice, though it was a bit more sultry than before. "You can look."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Robert turned around, not exactly knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Before him stood a perfect replica of Bella, dressed in lacy lingerie. She pulled her shrug across her shoulders, biting her lip coyly at him.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:06 pm

For a brief moment Robert almost believed. He truly wanted to believe and them reality kicked him.

He smiled, "Very good, but how well can you play the part?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:11 pm

She put the back of her hand to her forehead, falling to the floor dramatically, "Oh, my life is so hard. Everyone only likes me for my looks, because I don't know anything about the Camarilla. I'm too scared to learn about it. I think I'll run away and go have European affairs because sleeping with the Harpy and the Primogen of my clan, being a neonate, just isn't enough attention. I think I'll go fuck all of Europe instead."

..As insulting as the rendition was, Robert could believe it was Bella standing - or stretched out on the floor, rather - before him.

[6 successes]
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:14 pm

He smiled pleasantly, his eyes calm. Inside he roiled with anger, "Perhaps it'd be more useful to your future if when playing a part you hid your feelings better."

"Shall I try?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:24 pm

"I'm sure you're much better, what do I know?" She spoke, still as Bella, rolling around on the floor. She raised her head, bringing herself up into a crouched position, her ass in the air. "But you still want me, don't you? I saw how you looked at me, you love her, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 pm

He smirks, walking over to her purposefully. His eyes intense, a strange look in them.

Reaching down, he brushed a hand across her cheek softly, like a lovers caress, pain showing plainly in his eyes and in his voice. "Stop...." The word was almost a plea. "Please...."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:36 pm

She leaned in, pressing her lips roughly to his. As she pulled away, she smirked. "Honey, can't con a con man, that's my game."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:45 pm

He nodded, "I'm retired....... Mostly."

He stood and walked out of the room without a word, out of her sight, and then in came Darque. Who stood at the doorway, an evil smirk across his face.

"It's been a.... FUCK.... long time Celeste." He sneered, his eyes looking her over with a look of greed and lust in them.

(5 successes)
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Anger flashed in Celeste's eyes, though a confident smirk came over her lips. "You want me to kick your ass, Mr. Benson?" She hissed through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:54 pm

"Mr. Benson isn't... SHIT.... here right now."

He smirked darkly at the little ghoul on the floor. "How longs it been?"

He took a step forward, his eyes voracious.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:03 pm

"You have no idea what you're getting into, Robert.." She cracked her knuckles, one at a time as she stood from the floor. "You want to fuck me, I want to kill you and splay your insides along the staircase."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:07 pm

"Have I struck a nerve?" His tone sounded mocking, as the reflection shimmered and dropped. "I'm sorry, I get annoyed when I'm hurting and the person trying to torment me wont stop." He wasnt laughing, he wasn't jovial, he was annoyed as hell.

Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:13 pm

"Oh, Robert, I was merely saying I was calling your bluff. You wouldn't fuck me.." She ran her hands up herself, still very much Bella. "You couldn't do half the things Darque did to me.. he treated Bella the same way, you know.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Robert sighed, "Good night Celeste, I've grown bored of your game." His demeanor shifted, his smile growing warm once more, his eyes twinkling happily.

"Maybe tomorrow I can show you what Darque did to Bella."

He turned to leave, pausing at the doorway. Turning back, he walked up to her, kissing her lightly on the lips.

Then looked her in the eyes, "You showed me your impersonation of Bella and I smiled cheerfully, telling you good job. Then I suggested you get comfortable with your room and was about to leave."

(4 success Forgetful Mind)
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Bella's face smiled sweetly at Robert, "Thanks, handsome. You know where to find me if you want to let me know how good of a job I'm doing." She winked at him, the image fading back into the pretty red head as she turned to enter one of the guest rooms.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:46 am

He chuckles warmly, "Of course Celeste. Now that we have a base to work with, I'm sure I can help you."

He smiles happily, giving her a short wave of his hand. "Have a good night Celeste."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:48 am

"Night!" She called back, as Robert could hear her jumping onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 am

Robert left, turning his back to Celeste and walking out. His face was furious, his eyes sparking.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3