Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:37 am

On the contrary, her expression was relieved, though certainly one of disbelief.

"W-wait. What? This is my room?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:43 am

He smiled, "Yes, your room. To allow or disallow guests at your leisure, the only request I have about that is that you ask Bella first. It is her house after all."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:44 am

Celeste almost lurched at the namedrop, wide eyes staring at him. She made no attempt to hide her shock, though also no effort to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:54 am

"Do you have issue with Bella?". He looked intrigued, not particularly concerned. "I know you are not a fan of the Moons, so if this is an issue please let me know."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:06 am

"I don't mind Malkavians, I just don't want to be one. As far as Bella is concerned, she.." Celeste glanced off to the side, crossing an arm over her chest to grasp the opposite shoulder. "She has caused me problems in my past."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 am

Robert nods, "I am very close with Bella, and if you'd like I can intercede on your behalf in this regard. I do not want her interfering with your training."

He smiles happily, somewhat excited to have that chat with Bella.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:15 am

"I no longer worry about her causing me problems, it's a personal grudge I have." She responded dryly, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 am

"Will this be a problem?"

His tone was curious.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:28 am

Celeste rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to break past her security and kill her in her sleep, if that's what you're asking."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:33 am

Roberts eyes flashed, then cooled instantly, almost imperceptible.

"Well I'm glad to hear that at least." He smiled.

"You said you want freedom, correct, free from the need for Kindred Vitae."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:55 am

She nodded, "Eventually, yes."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:17 pm

"And in the immediate?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 am

"Learn everything I can, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 am

He nods, "How good are you at lying?"

He smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 am

"Very.." A light pink flushed her face, and she chewed on her lower lip, almost sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 am

He smiles happily, "Good, a useful skill. Tell me everything you know about Darque, both of them."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:28 pm

She sighed a bit, rolling her eyes. "They're both pretty old, I dunno, at least 300. Antoinette is sort of the good child of the twins, she can be a bit of a prankster but is overall the most useful to the clan as a whole. She used to be the Primogen of Chicago, but ruled as her brother in order to keep her reputation clean.. Chicago is a bit of a clusterfuck.

"Tony takes the brunt of the blame for everything of the two, and so he's sort of been ostracized. He's trying to get 'his' spot as Primogen back.. we'll see how that goes. He's a sadist and flat out evil."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Robert growls towards the end, "Yeah, we've met." Doesn't seem like he was all to happy about their meeting either.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm

A brow quirked at that. "Oh? You've met the charming Darque, then?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:57 pm

"Yeah, sadistic bastard." He shakes his head, the memory filing back away.

His expression warmed, "So, where do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:49 pm

"Wherever you'd like to start.. you're the boss."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:00 pm

He smiles, "To survive, you need to be able to defend yourself. How are you in combat?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:14 am

"I'm okay, I could learn more.." She winked to him, extending a hand and motioning in an challenging way.. matrix style. "Wanna try me on?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 am

He chuckles happily, "Sure."

He drops easily into a defensive stance, "Come at me."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:49 am

Celeste rushed forward, throwing a punch at his chest. She broke back his defensive stance, barely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing   Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons (Celeste) - Bella's Castle; The East Wing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next