Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:35 am

"Yes." He let her down gently, giving her kisses as he did. "Yes you are."

Looking into the closet he smiled, "So what kind of club tonight you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 am

"I don't even know what's here!" She replied, shocked at herself.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:44 am

He laughed, pulling out a cheap pre-paid phone, "Well there's one way to find out." Flipping it open he dialed 411 and asked for a listing of nightclubs in the area.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 am

The results were slim.. La Zen, ReBar, Good Times. Only La Zen was an actual Dance Club.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 am

Turning to Bella he sighs, "This town is dull in that regard but there is one place that's a dance club. La Zen, ever heard of it?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am

Bella shook her head, her jaw dropping, "One dance club? What has Chase done?!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 am

"What do you mean, Chase did?"

He quirks an eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 am

"Made me come here!" She put the back of her hand to her forehead, dramatically turning and falling back into him. "To this desolate place."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 am

He caught her, laughing, "Oh you poor thing, what ever shall we do?"

"Worst comes to worse, we could start our own." He sounded serious.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:57 am

Her eyes widened, practically sparkling, "Really!?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 am

He laughs, "Of course!" He smiles sincerely, "I would like that."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 am

"Okay, deal. Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 am

He put his hand out, "I do believe I've just struck gold. A business partner like you and ill get loaded." He laughs, "Shall we at least check out La Zen though?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 am

She took his hand and shook it firmly. "Sure, sounds like a plan. If it's lame we can just leave."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:09 am

"Absolutely, do you think we could stop and get me some good ol" fashioned toleration... Maybe?"

He smiles hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 am

"Yeah, let's get dressed and then do that before we go out." She disappeared into the mass of clothes, looking through.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am

Robert followed into the banks of clothing. "Could almost get lost in here."

He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:55 am

"I wouldn't mind, I like how it smells.." She smirked, before ducking back into the rows of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Robert smiles at her, watching her disappear into the racks of clothing. He couldn't help but enjoy the thoughts that came to his mind when he looked at her form. So graceful and beautiful se brought forth feelings in him that were wonderful.

Disappearing himself he appeared a few minutes later dressed in a casual club going outfit.

Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Bella eventually emerged in a short little green dress, her hair left down and wild. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Robert whistled, "Gorgeous."

He nodded that he was ready after looking her up and down appreciatively.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:34 pm

"Okay, let's go!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand and leading him to her Phantom. Getting into it, she drove off towards the Regency.

[continued here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3