Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm

"I can't do that yet," She whispered quietly, glancing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 pm

He looks at her in surprise, "Yet..." He looks at her questioningly, if there was one thing he knew about Bella was that she could be surprising.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" The tone is joking, his smile secretive.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Bella smiled sweetly, "Florida is full of potential."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

"Who?" He looked cautious now, not sure if she was teasing or not. With her it was sometimes difficult to tell.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:27 pm

"There's so much!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up in the air, her smile bright. "Thaum is only the beginning, there's so many things I can learn here. Seattle was a dumpster compared to the treasure trove Port st. Lucie is!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 pm

He quirks an eyebrow, "Thaum is dangerous as holy hell and you know that. It isn't something just given away for free."

Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 pm

"I don't care!" She exclaimed, bringing her hands together under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Robert laughed at her little tantrum, not cruelly or with malice, just enjoyment. He had missed her pig-headedness, her naive outlook.

His eyes twinkled happily, "Well, just don't go signing anything without reading the fine print first." He winked, he knew she would no matter how much she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 pm

"Oh, of course. And I'll only sign with my blood." She winked at him, giggling again.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:49 pm

He laughs, his expression becoming mock serious, "Of course, what else would you sign with... Ink? That's just so mundane."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 pm

"So three years ago." She teased, nudging him gently. "Now it's blood, or werewolf blood if you're fancy."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 pm

"I hear that's way on the cheap these days, practically free. Ask and its yours pretty much." Robert winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:57 pm

"But only if you're me."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:01 pm

He laughs, "Don't tempt me." He nudged her gently.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 pm

"No." She pointed at him square in the nose, "That was weird and unsettling the first time."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 pm

"It's even better now, but that's for another time." He smiles secretively, a knowing look in his eyes, voice filled with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Bella raised a brow, "You've got some bite to you, huh? You learn that on your little vacay, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 pm

He laughed, "I do, what about yourself? No don't answer, i like surprises." He pauses thoughtfully, then lights up, "Have you gone to a club lately?"

"Want to go out tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Her eyes light up, "I haven't been to a club in Florida yet.. it's been so long! We should go!"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:37 pm

He looked shocked, months in the city and she hadn't even gone out?

Then he smiled joyously, "Let's!" He stood up quickly offering a hand down to her. When she took it he pulled her up quickly, spinning her around, wrapping his arms around her waist and chest. Pulling her naked body against his he began kissing her neck from behind. "You deserve a night out on the town, I'm glad I came when I did."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 pm

She grinned, "I'm glad you came when you did, though sooner wouldn't have hurt. Let's get dressed, I packed your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:47 pm

He looked at her confused, "My clothes? Show me."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Bella grabbed his hand, pulling him over to what appeared to be a large wardrobe door. She flung it open with a flourish - large was an understatement. The wardrobe was larger than the room they were in, one side piled with what could only be assumed to be her clothes, the other held his clothes from his costume room in Seattle, all neatly hung up and sorted by genre and style.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:01 am

He was aghast, his mouth literally dropping open. He did a quick tally in his head.

"Is this... This is everything, my entire collection... How did you?"

He turned to look at her, his face lighting up. He rushed in to hug and give her kisses, lifting her off the ground easily.

"You are wonderful!!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 am

She gave a gleeful laugh, kissing him all over his face. "Magic Bella is magic?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night After - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next