Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:58 am

She arched against him as he whispered to her, her hands moving down to pull his head towards hers. She pressed her forehead to his, gazing into his eyes, before moving in to kiss him deeply as he pulled the dress to her waist. She motioned to the bed in almost a demanding sort of way, nipping at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:17 am

He moved to the bed, responding instantaneously to her unspoken demand. He laid her down on her back, pulling the dress away, off her legs quickly. Standing upright between her legs, he striped off his jacket and shirt, ripping off a couple buttons in his haste. His eyes never leaving hers intensely.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:17 am

She watched him from her spot stretched across the bed, a heated lust in her eyes as she writhed in impatience.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 am

His eyes moved over her naked body, burning with lust and desire. Reaching down to his pants he tore the button and fly open allowing them to fall free. He had waited a long time, and he had dreamt of this moment, the moment he would see her again. His dreams had paled in comparison to the feelings overflowing his mind.

Lifting her leg, he ran a hand across her perfect skin, the smoothness feeling wonderful against his skin. He was warm to the touch, his blood already flowing through him. His body stood perfect, created to her desires and tastes, everything she wanted in one man.

And then he began kissing her leg, his hand and lips moving down towards her thighs. He made a soft sound of joy at touching her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 am

She rolled her head back against the bed, her eyes slipping shut. Her skin was warm as well, soft moans slipping from her lips.

She arched off of the bed, once more writhing beneath him. Her body shuddered with each touch of his lips, her gaze opening once more to drink in his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:36 am

With his eyes closed, and his lips and hands guiding his course across her flesh, he continued moving, from her thighs to her hips, his hand and lips gently passing over the soft skin between her legs. He paused there for a couple moments, making a soft moan of pleasure, before continuing on up her waist, across her stomach.

His legs followed after him, one knee placed on the bed between her legs and then another as he moved further up her body with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 am

She reached down to gently grasp his shoulders, guiding him up further until he was directly above her. She leaned up off the bed to press her lips to his passionately, blood tears filling her eyes and running down into her hair and onto the sheets below her. "I missed you so much.." She whispered between kisses, her hips lifting up to move against his.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:09 pm

He moaned as she kissed him, his own eyes filling with blood red tears as she kissed him, his return kiss equally as passionate and loving as hers. His tears fell on her cheeks and mingled with hers as they made their course down to the sheets.

"I missed you so much. Every night I thought of you and my heart ached to be with you." His soft whisper low, soft and filled with emotion buried for months.

His hips moved with and against hers, already hard, he pressed against her. His skin pressed against hers as their legs entangled one another.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

"I was so worried, I didn't know where you were.." She let her legs be intertwined with his, her hips lifting once more. "I thought you had died, or been taken, I just.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:33 pm

"I know...". There is shame in his eyes, "I never should have agreed with Chases' plan. I'm so sorry." His words were broken up between kissing her lips and face and neck. All he cared about was her.

"Nothing I say could make what I put you through alright...". His voice was a mix of emotion, lust, and remorse, love and regret, his body shuddering against hers as he continued to move with her, a hand entangled amidst her hair, the other reaching down and grasping her hip.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:12 pm

She continued to move against him, moving with his kisses, writhing beneath him. "I love you, I missed you so much.." She whispered breathily, her hands traveling over his chest, his shoulders, down his arms.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:18 pm

"I love you Bella, with all my heart." His voice was a soft whisper, his eyes shining with love and passion.

He rotated his hips slightly, pressing between her legs. He moved slowly, entering her as his kisses moved along her neck and collar.

"Never again will I leave you."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:40 pm

She gasped softly as he entered her, her fingertips gently brushing the side of his face. "Swear to me.. swear you'll never leave me again.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 pm

As he slowly enters her, he nods, "I swear it... With every fiber of my being, we are in agreement on this." The 'we' doesn't sound like he's referring to himself and Bella. His eyes are full of conviction and love.

He leans down and his fangs extend as he reaches his full length inside her and he bites, the fangs pushing through her flesh, to taste her again, to feel her, to be in her presence was all he wanted for the rest of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:20 pm

That comment, the 'we' seemed to confuse her. As she felt his fangs sink into her neck, everything else faded away. No one was in the Domain, there was nothing to worry about. There was only him.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm

The taste of her filled him, that intoxicating flavor, that nectar of gods. He moaned softly into her neck as his mouth began to fill. And in turn he began to move inside of her, slowly, each movement passionate and natural. His thoughts swirled into nothingness, the world collapsing away. All that remained was her, all that mattered in life was her and him and them in this one moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:52 pm

She moved and clung to him, kissing him all over, happy to remain like this the entire night.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Robert pulled back a moment, his lips stained crimson, his hips never stopping and he gazed into Bellas eyes, a small drop falling from his lips onto hers.

"I would like you to drink with me, drink of me. Let me fill you." His eyes were passionate and confident. "
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Bella shook her head slowly, "I can't.. you know I can't.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 pm

He shakes his head softly, a small smile on his face. "I know you believe it, and I will not try to sway you now. Just enjoy this moment with me."

He smiled warmly and lovingly, "I love you Bella.... Forever."

Leaning down he kissed her deeply and lovingly, his thrusting suddenly intensifying as he moaned into her lips.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:36 pm

"Forever.." She repeated, moaning back against his lips as he made love to her.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:45 pm

His lips moved softly down her neck, his tongue moving to lick closed the wound he hand made previously. And as he continued to thrust, his lips moved down to her chest, his hands moving beside her on either side, one supporting his weight as the other explored her skin.

"Bella..." He moaned between kisses, his lips finding her breasts as he locked onto it, his tongue flicking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:27 pm

She gave into the pleasure and the passion she felt, stretching along the bed. The rest of the night would go as such, until the two fell asleep, entertwined when morning came.

[fin]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3