Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:10 pm

He smiled, "With the grace and dignity you have shown, although you continue to surpass even the wildest of imaginations."

He winked playfully, his emerald eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 pm

A suggestive smirk crossed her lips, "You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Roberts eyebrow quirked upwards, his eyes twinkling.

"I'd like to." His smile growing at the hinted possibilities, "But I believe you may just be toying with me."

He laughed happily, if she was just playing he certainly seemed to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Bella brought a hand to her cheat in mock offense. "A harpy? Toy with someone? How dare you insinuate such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:50 pm

"You are such a delight, Ms. Maurice. You remind me ever so much of a young woman I once knew. Beautiful and sultry, like yourself, she could sway the hearts of men with but a passe wave of her hand."

He smiled up at her, his eyes studying her face, "Yes, very similar indeed."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Bella stared into his eyes for a moment, her smirk becoming a bit more shy as he looked at her. "I think you give me too much credit, Mr. Benson."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"I think I'm giving you precisely the credit you deserve. I'm glad to have met you, and hope that I will continue to meet you in this life or the next, until judgement day."

He smiled warmly at her, his emerald eyes inviting and confident.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Bella's mind seemed to be racing behind kind green eyes, a new sorrow growing as she locked gazes with Benson. She parted her lips as if to answer, though didn't speak. It wasn't so much that she was speechless, as she had been sidetracked by her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 am

His eyes gazed into hers, "Have I said something to upset you?"

He looked disturbed that he had troubled her again, "Please, tell me what is troubling you so that I may try to remedy it."

He smiled warmly and sympathetically, his eyes suddenly sorrowful.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:04 am

"Just you.. you're a Caitiff, and watching you go for his ring.." She shook her head, "It's stupid, don't worry about it." She forced a smile, moving over to the room's mini-bar. "Can I get you a drink, Mr. Benson?" She poured herself a whiskey neat, before glancing at him to see if he had something he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 am

He stayed seated, watching her walk away, a pained look on his face which quickly disappeared before she could turn to see it. In its stead he smiled warmly although there was still a look of sadness in his eyes, perhaps some frustration.

"I am quite alright, thank you."

He paused for a moment, "I worry my presence with you is having the opposite effect I intended. I hoped to bring you joy and happiness and instead all I've brought with me through that door was heartache and sorrow."

He glanced about the room, taking in any potential spots for cameras or other security measures, the glance was casual.

"And for the record, I am worrying about it. If it is such a burden on you, please allow me to ease it if only slightly."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:14 am

She took a sip of the expensive whiskey, enjoying the feel of it burning down her throat. "And how would you intend to do that, Mr. Benson?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:19 am

He looks curiously for a moment in the direction of the far corner, his eyes narrowing.

"Who did your security Ms. Maurice?" His question was off topic, "I get the sense you don't let many people up in this side of the building."

His tone was casual but there was no mistaking the look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 am

"Raz0r mentioned putting cameras in my Haven for the party.." She stated casually, again sipping her drink. "I don't think she'd put any up here, though. It's usually off limits to people."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:29 am

He sighed, "Honestly, I have no doubts she offered, but the camera in the corner says she thought this place needed watching as well. For what reason and why she didn't bother to mention placing them up here I have no answer."

"As for your other question," He stood up, his smile warm. "I can offer advice, hope, and perhaps just an ear."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:33 am

Bella lowered her head, her gaze dropping to watch the contents of her glass. "I have so much advice.. so many people who offer hope.. so many ears turned." Her voice dropped to little more than a whisper, "I just want his, though.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:37 am

"Do you have a piece of paper Ms. Maurice, I am not fond of other people listening into my private conversations, especially people who have a tendency to sell that information."

He chuckled playfully, "You need some cheering up."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:38 am

She sighed a bit, glancing up but seeing no camera. She grabbed a small notepad from under the bar, along with a pen. "Here.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:42 am

Smiling he took the pad and pen, and covered the paper with his body as he wrote. It made him look a little paranoid but at least he knew that what he was writing would be kept from prying eyes and ears. Carefully sheilding the writing he handed the pad to Bella, it's contents meant for her eyes only.

(PM)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 am

Bella's green gaze skimmed the writing on the paper, before she pulled a lighter from her skirt's pocket and promptly lit it on fire from a corner. She dropped the burning parchment into a metal trashcan, proceeding to smack his arm with force. Before he could react, she jumped up, arms wrapped around his neck and her knees pressed against his sides.

"We'll consider this second strike - three and you're out." She teased, leaning in to nuzzle her nose to his. The joy and excitement over her features was overflowing, her smile wide, her body physically shaking with the emotions coursing through her.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 am

Robert smiled, her reaction not entirely unexpected but still sudden enough to widen his eyes slightly. He caught her deftly though, his arms wrapping around her, almost instantaneously, supporting her weight easily.

"Yeah, I deserve that.". He winked at her as he leaned forward kissing her passionately.

He pulled away only for a moment, "Where is your bedroom?" He asked quickly before his lips found hers again.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 am

She removed an arm from around his neck long enough to gesture towards a door near the back of this main section of the West Wing. "There.." She breathed, before her arm slipped back around his neck and she kissed his chin and up along his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 am

Robert moved quickly, moving toward the bedroom with haste.

He couldn't talk, all words meaningless in the passion of the moment.

Stumbling through the door he moved, pinning her against the wall as his hands began to fumble with her clothing, his lips moving across her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 am

Her head tilted back as he kissed her across her collarbone, her hands moving up through his hair while her legs remained wrapped around him, holding herself up.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 am

Unzipping her dress he pulled it down over her shoulders, freeing her arms of it.

As he kissed her neck and ear he whispered softly, his voice meant for her ear alone. (Pm Sent)

Then lifting her up, and away from the wall momentarily, he pulled the dress down to her waist. His movements fast and clumsy, driven by passion and desire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing   After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Party - Bella's Castle; The West Wing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next