Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Kissing her back "No thank you for bidding on me." with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:16 pm

She laughed and gave her neck a little, warm nuzzle. "I couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Keeping her close and nuzzling back "Thank goodness!" with a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm

She laughed and kissed her lightly. Just a brush of her lips over those of the Brujah. "We should definitely go out again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 am

"I agree what would you like to do?" gently still playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:30 am

She laughed softly. "Anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:09 pm

"Oh I'm quite selfish...." as her hand ran down her back and gently squeezed her rear.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:21 pm

She purred softly, nuzzling into the crook of her neck when she felt her rear being squeezed. "It's okay to be selfish sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:38 pm

"Good" and hugged her tightly, pressing her hips against hers and kissed her neck at a pulse point.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:49 pm

She closed her eyes and shivered when Ciara's lips touched her pulse point. The shiver was a little more than what maybe should have come from a kiss to her neck, almost in anticipation. She bit her lip and pulled back the moan that wanted to escape, hugging the Brujah woman gently.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 pm

She scrapped a fang along the pulse point, not quite breaking the skin, and yet applying steady pressure to almost and then softer again. Buidling up anticipation with each tease.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Her eyes were closed as she whimpered and panted, her hands curling into fists in the blankets on the bed as the anticipation continued to build. She shivered and whimpered again, letting her head drop to Ciara's shoulder as the fangs scraped across her throat.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:25 pm

When she had a full body shake she then bit, pushing Alexandria over the edge and holding her there. Not drinking but letting the kiss run through her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Her hands splayed flat when she felt the first puncture of Ciara's fangs. She writhed and whimpered, going completely relaxed above the Brujah and moaning in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 pm

A sweet bliss as the ghoul responded and Ciara gave her that very addictive rush.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:45 am

It was addictive. The ghoul was completely lax in the woman's arms, squirming and moaning above Ciara, her hands clenching into the blankets in her joy.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 am

Ciara let her have a good long dip in the sensation before licking the wound closed and then holding the ghoul to her letting her finish ridding out her bliss.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:25 am

The ghoul was writhing. Squirming, really, but only slightly. Her body covered that of the Brujah, her hands still clenching and releasing the blanket on the bed behind the Kindred as she continued to moan softly. She was quivering, shaking from head to toe with the pleasure that she still seemed to feel, even after the Kiss was done.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Gently petting her face and back as she enjoyed watching Alexandria finish her release.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 am

It took her a few more moments to stop shivering. When she did, her eyes were heavy-lidded with pleasure and she made a soft purring sound in her throat. She lifted her head from Ciara's shoulder, smoothing the blanket with her hands after she had let go of them. She smiled sheepishly, her cheeks pink and flushed with pleasure and even a touch of embarrassment. "Sorry about that. But thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:21 pm

"Why are you sorry? You're beautiful and amazing to be with." softly uttered while holding her still close.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 pm

She laughed quietly. "I'm used to apologizing. My Family isn't that big on personal contact, so I'm used to saying that I'm sorry when someone actually bites me."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Ciara chuckles softly "I'll always be happy to bite you with cuddling afterwards." with a tight hug but not too tight.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 pm

She smiled and leaned up so that she could look down into Ciara's eyes. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 pm

"Yes I am very serious." with a smile at her and meeting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next