Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 pm

She continued to kiss her way down Ciara's body, her eyes closed as she moaned in obvious pleasure. Her hair brushed over Ciara's skin, her tongue tracing little warm presses against the Brujah's hip and belly.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:05 am

Ciara's cries joined the ghoul, as she too touched explored and gently touched the soft hair brushing her bare body.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:28 am

Where the ghoul may have been unsure of herself before, in taking the Kindred on the date in the first place, not wanting to push for anything ... she was anything but shy now. If Ciara wore anything resembling panties, they were quickly stripped away by the gentle fingers of the ghoul, sliding down her legs as more kisses were pressed to Ciara's belly. Her head shifted and moved, little gentle bites over Ciara's thighs, not moving to her sex as yet, but close enough to be teasing.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:00 am

Oh her panties are gone, they were actually pink lace seeming almost out of place on the Brujah, and she did like what the ghoul was doing happy to not be in control at the moment, even as the teasing go a frustrated grrr from her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:35 pm

She took her time, still. Little bites to Ciara's thighs before she moved closer, letting the heat from her breath brush against the soft folds. One long, slow lick that went the length of the Brujah's sex, tasting her. Her mouth closed over the soft, pink folds, already moving her tongue in light circles around the little bundle of nerves that was always so sensitive, even on Kindred.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Ciara squirmed, softly moaned and then she touched her there, with an arch to the tongue teasing her and her hands grabbing anything but Alexandria and a shudder through her body. Yes it had been a long time for her as well.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:49 am

Alexandria seemed to know what she was doing. Starting off slow, with her tongue lapping lazily at the Brujah, before she actually started to taste Ciara in earnest. Her hands were busy, too, reaching up to cup and knead the other woman's breasts, her thumbs and forefingers teasing the nipples in a gentle fashion. A light pinch and tug, followed by warm and gentle squeezes, in contrast to the harder way her tongue toyed with the bundle of nerves that was so sensitive. When her mouth turned gentle, her hands at the breasts above her turned a little more rough, all of her touches meant to bring the other woman pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 am

Ciara isn't sure if she forgot to breath, but she was so silent but her body bucked, her hips rolled and sat up a little so she could take more of her breasts. With a rippling through her as she came from the ghouls skillful touches and licks of her body.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 pm

The ghoul wasn't anywhere near finished. More little nips and bites along Ciara's thighs, followed by gentle fingers pressing inside of the Brujah, her tongue moving up to continue to circle and tease that little button.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Yes it has been a long long time, since she had been touch so intimately and she kept moving to the ghouls touch. Taking a sharp breath, so her louder cries were at first soft and then grew louder as the ghoul kept pushing her and what a wonderful way to be pushed.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 pm

The fingers that moved inside of Ciara were gentle. A slow and rhythmic back-and-forth, her tongue teasing and flickering across that sensitive bundle of nerves. She groaned too, letting Ciara feel the vibrations of it through her soft folds while she continued. The ghoul had her eyes closed, but they came open to watch the Brujah's face, a smile tugging at her mouth as she continued to tease the woman in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:07 am

Ciara had long since given up being quiet for the neighbors, as she squirmed and writhed to the ghoul's attentions. Her hands intentionally not grabbing the ghoul but her hips raising to meet her licks and nimble fingers. She arched with a cry, as she felt her muscles tighten on those magical fingers and the orgasm crack through her body.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 am

She continued to use her tongue, to suckle the sweet taste of Ciara into her mouth. Her fingers began to move a little faster, thrusting hard inside of her. Hoping to intensify the orgasm and not let it fade while she moaned against such sweet flesh.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:33 am

Crying out a bit louder as the ghoul made the orgasm last longer, her legs shaking and she still tried to move closer to that truly gifted tongue.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 pm

She continued the same movement. Gentle motions of her tongue as she watched Ciara ride the waves of her own orgasm. She groaned, a sweet sound pressed against even sweeter flesh, her fingers finally turning a bit more gentle. Though she hadn't stopped, not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Ciara gasped, moaned and cried out again as Alexandria kept her rolling through another orgasm as she felt that blessed tongue and fingers not stop and listening to her was just even more a turn on as she rode the more gentle motion.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:13 pm

She smiled as she finally pulled her mouth away. She gently removed her fingers, her hands running over Ciara's thighs. With another smile, she kissed her way back up Ciara's body, back to her mouth as she let the other woman taste herself on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 pm

A passionate kiss tasting herself on her lips, her body pressed into hers as her hands trailed down Alexandria's back. "thank you."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:43 pm

She rose up, pressing her elbow to the bed. She covered the other woman's body with her own, letting her feel the heat of the ghoul. She smiled, her fingers idly caressing the neck of the woman beneath her. Another soft kiss, a light brushing of lips, and she smiled at Ciara. "You are most welcome."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:18 pm

"I really like this, willing to hang out with me more?" with a shy smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:47 am

She looked surprised. But a delighted smile crossed her face. "I'd love to!"
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 am

She hugged her to her, "Good." with a bright smile back and another kiss "Thank you luv."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:02 pm

She brushed hair from Ciara's face and gave her another kiss. "You are most welcome. Thank you, though, for not running away screaming."
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm

"No curiosity wins and I am most grateful that it did." gently running her fingers through her hair as well with a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:48 pm

She smiled and gave the Brujah another kiss. "Then thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook   Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Making Good on a Date (Continued) - Spinster's Nook
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next